Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) (1133 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 4:25am On Oct 28, 2015
A Lecturer in Kwara state College of Education,
Oro, Mr Kayode Odeyemi has appealed to the
Kwara state government to pay workers salary.
He uploaded his picture while working as
labourer in a building construction site to earn a
paltry N1,500 to cater for his family. Mr Kayode
said the hardship many lecturers are going
through as a result of the non payment of
salaries is unbearable.
He said he has no option than to do what he's
doing so as to be able to feed.

http://www.ireporteronline.com/p9969_see-lecturer-whos-now-labourer-in-kwara-due-to-non-payment-of-salary-for-6-months#sthash.cTAMcXiM.gbpl&st_refDomain=m.facebook.com&st_refQuery=/l.php?u=https:///1uVOQF&h=EAQG1CmuM&enc=AZOX65KIeXobfVS67272jDFSE92t4N2DaeI6UeVAhNyUaE5vw4LiU3LlBEowqKIMjRF7LUL92KvRBIZmqNDOljT8NZSczLbXTt4yeIJj4m8kzIIhfZyn6bvQINZ4YJQ--JjW0rWEPS5sv7Ja91p-u75c&s=1

lalasticlala

Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 4:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Too bad.. May be there is another heartless Dave umahi there working as Governor..

Nigerians, let's not keep silent in this kind of issue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by iliyande(m): 4:44am On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by menix(m): 4:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Lecturers wey go dey teach student about entrepreneurship development as course yet nah labor work him go do, wondering what his student will graduate to be..

These govt still live their exotic lifestyles on the expense of poor state workers..

Abeg Lagos state Govt. pay my Mama ooo, it's over 2 years of retirement after serving 35yrs yet no 1 kobo since their retirement, Yet u splashed 150million to three state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:54am On Oct 28, 2015
This Country is Hard embarassed
Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 4:56am On Oct 28, 2015
Chai
Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Cpumping(m): 5:20am On Oct 28, 2015
I dnt bliv. he wd b too ashamed to let dem take his pix. this just for show
Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 5:24am On Oct 28, 2015
menix:
Lecturers wey go dey teach student about entrepreneurship development as course yet nah labor work him go do, wondering what his student will graduate to be..

These govt still live their exotic lifestyles on the expense of poor state workers..

Abeg Lagos state Govt. pay my Mama ooo, it's over 2 years of retirement after serving 35yrs yet no 1 kobo since their retirement, Yet u splashed 150million to three state..
AS in eh...
Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 5:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Cpumping:
I dnt bliv.
he wd b too ashamed to let dem take his pix.
this just for show
If I'm, u would ALLOW them take the pic too.. Shame won't solve his problem.. I wouldn't die in pain out of shame.

1 Like

Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 5:28am On Oct 28, 2015
pyyxxaro:
This Country is Hard embarassed
I dey telli u..

A whole lecturer!!!

1 Like

Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Demmocrats:
Chai
in igbo,

IJE UWA..
Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by menix(m): 5:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Daniel058:
AS in eh...

The thing tire Dunlop tyres sef...

1 Like

Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 28, 2015
[size=14pt]so no savings from his past salaries?

this lecturer go sabi pursue woman o[/size]
Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2015
This is very unfair. See what they reduced a lecturer to embarassed

1 Like

Re: Non payment of salaries :A lecturer turned labourer (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]so no savings from his past salaries?

this lecturer go sabi pursue woman o[/size]
AS a family man, expenses dey 2 much nah

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married DJ Xclusive Dapper as he step out In Blazer / Top 10 Divorced And Happily Single Nollywood Actresses / Pics:Toyin Aimakhu & New Boyfriend Romancing Each Other On The Couch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.