Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) (20683 Views)

Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) / Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos / Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2015
It was indeed a colourful and memorable occasion over the weekend as veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo bags award as Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year Award during the 3rd edition of Face Of Democracy Nigeria pageant show.

Kenneth who spoke extensively on‎ Nigeria's democracy and governance in Nigeria said that he appreciates the award so much. His presence was indeed a sight to behold as everyone wanted to have shots with him.
The star-studded event which had other high profile queens‎ and personality saw Queen Rita Onyinye Oguebie as one of the guests. She was also one of the cynosure of all eyes from the red carpet to the main event.

The star-studded event which had other high profile queens‎ and personality saw Queen Rita Onyinye Oguebie as one of the guests. She was also one of the cynosure of all eyes from the red carpet to the main event.
One of the many interesting moments was when Kenneth Okonkwo and Queen Rita exchanged pleasantries as the later congratulated him for the meritorious award. ‎ Her gracious appearance in all holiness arrested attention.

It is worthy to note th‎at the Queen Rita Onyinye the reigning Miss Tourism International and brand Queen of Beauty Of Africa International is representing Nigeria at the Miss Tourism International World in Vietnam next month.

The event paraded stars and personalities like Oba of Elegushi, Patoranking, Melvin, Beverly, Joseph Yobo, Ike Ogbonna and others.

See more photos below.
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/10/glamour-queen-rita-onyinye-oguebie.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by kemlily(f): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats to him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2015
@alexreports30

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Good for him. I like his acting... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2015
See his fine head
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by ODUBEZE: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2015
His acting is always a sight to behold. Very expressive. Still cannot forget "Living In Bondage" a movie of all times.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by OVI75(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2015
One of my favourites.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by Yustash001(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Nice one...well deserved...

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by youngberry001(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
congrats kenneth
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by damton(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
I don't know if it's only my observation, it appears he has a wide mouth

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by JayRise(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by pleiades45: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
okonkwo things fall apart
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by Chibby90: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by teepsee(f): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
So good. Happy for him.. Those of you shouting watin concern una, please appreciate good thing if you see one

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by Starships4u(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by psychologist(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Andy okeke undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by Elle277(f): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
I like his acting...always real
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Am hungry .... hope there food in aunt's house oooo....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by xender(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
nhot badt
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nice
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by FYB(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Owk, congrats to him. But a pretty
Lady enter's a barbing salon :

Kator: Wow! I haven't seen such beauty before!
Do you come here often?
LADY: Not really.
Kator: I would like us to know each other better.
LADY: Can't you see my finger (showing kator a
ring on her finger).
Kator: It doesn't matter. I'm married too.
LADY: But my husband will...
Kator: Oh cut that crap about your husband, we
can go places he has never dreamt of taking you
to.
LADY: Wow! Sounds nice, so what will I tell him?
Kator: You'll tell the dumb man that you are
going for fellowship.
LADY: Good, but I think you should tell him yourself, because
he is the one barbing your hair.

7 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by halix239(f): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
I just don't like his acting, his gentleman attitude irritates me, anyway, good for him though
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
damton:
I don't know if it's only my observation, it appears he has a wide mouth
with his wide mouth he got an award, wat hav u wit ur small oda dan spew out rat shit against his success

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by damton(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
zaragal:

with his wide mouth he got an award, wat hav u wit ur small oda dan spew out rat shit against his success
That's because you are deluded naturally, in any case, that's my note.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) by kels4fun(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
LOVE HIS SWAG, NO HOMO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Rocks Chic Body-fitting Dress / "The Savage Tour": Tiwa Savage In The UK Ahead Of Her Concert / Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.