Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nine Types Of Facebook Friends Users, Where Do You Belongs? :D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nine Types Of Facebook Friends Users, Where Do You Belongs? :D (851 Views)

See The Funny Savage Somebody Gave To His Facebook Friends / Nine Types Of Senators In Nigeria. Photos / Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Types Of Facebook Friends Users, Where Do You Belongs? :D by wharley01(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Just feels like coming up with a write-up describing you my precious friends; ooh :/ should i call you golden friends cheesy ??...
-- lazy readers abeg keep off :p ..lol.. Well let's get to the matter(don't mind grammers), nine types of facebook friends in naija cheesy (interesting?):
*bend down select own*

1. The silent type,
they never post on their timeline, hardly will you know they are online.. (only God knows what realy they do on facebook :v )

2. The comment&like hunger.
This set of people are those hungry for comment&like. They do make slang like "blow for blow" "like for like" ( i wonder if dem don dey use bomb for facebook) :v :v

3.The dumb type.

This are set of people that i don't know what's realy wrong with them, as simple as facebook is, to see "comments" they click "like".. If you post someone's dead they will like it (ha ha ha.. My guy go back to school, facebook is not for dumbass niggas...heheh :v ).

4. The stingy type, ( hehehe .. Wait , lemme laff small)..

This people their problem is what i don't know, if the like link loading time is their problem to like a creative post, or arrogance or their own facebook does'nt have like button :v .

5. The beefers and attention seekers.

Speaking the unspeakables, causing trouble unnessesarily, that's their hubbies :v just to get noticed... *hehe.. Ur nyash don come out now*

6. The jobless users.

Haha.. I wonder how u guys cope with ur daily activities, this set of people are always online 24/7, updaing status time to time ( abeg, help me tell them their mate is mark zuck.. *I dnt remember the spelling*) ..

7. The dirty, forming posh :v :v

this are mostly gurls, they are most of the time ugly and dirty (not all).. The worst part of them is "msg them 10 times, they won't reply" and if they reluctantly answer you, they answer with "K" *some how disgusting* -_-
8. Add this your self * keep the fun rolling* cheesy

if you are the number "4" type, show some love cheesy
Re: Nine Types Of Facebook Friends Users, Where Do You Belongs? :D by Truth24(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Well composed info... Nice one Op
Re: Nine Types Of Facebook Friends Users, Where Do You Belongs? :D by MayorMayor99(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2015
wharley01:
Just feels like coming up with a write-up describing you my precious friends; ooh :/ should i call you golden friends cheesy ??...
-- lazy readers abeg keep off :p ..lol.. Well let's get to the matter(don't mind grammers), nine types of facebook friends in naija cheesy (interesting?):
*bend down select own*

1. The silent type,
they never post on their timeline, hardly will you know they are online.. (only God knows what realy they do on facebook :v )

This set of people are those hungry for comment&like. They do make slang like "blow for blow" "like for like" ( i wonder if dem don dey use bomb for facebook) :v :v

3.The dumb type.

This are set of people that i don't know what's realy wrong with them, as simple as facebook is, to see "comments" they click "like".. If you post someone's dead they will like it (ha ha ha.. My guy go back to school, facebook is not for dumbass niggas...heheh :v ).

This people their problem is what i don't know, if the like link loading time is their problem to like a creative post, or arrogance or their own facebook does'nt have like button :v .

Speaking the unspeakables, causing trouble unnessesarily, that's their hubbies :v just to get noticed... *hehe.. Ur nyash don come out now*

6. The jobless users.

Haha.. I wonder how u guys cope with ur daily activities, this set of people are always online 24/7, updaing status time to time ( abeg, help me tell them their mate is mark zuck.. *I dnt remember the spelling*) ..

this are mostly gurls, they are most of the time ugly and dirty (not all).. The worst part of them is "msg them 10 times, they won't reply" and if they reluctantly answer you, they answer with "K" *some how disgusting* -_-

wharley01:
*bend down select own*

1. The silent type,

3.The dumb type.

6. The jobless users.

wharley01:
*bend down select own*

1. The silent type,

3.The dumb type.

6. The jobless users.

Re: Nine Types Of Facebook Friends Users, Where Do You Belongs? :D by wharley01(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Truth24:
Well composed info... Nice one Op
thanks for the encouragement.. I realy appreciate cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? / All Day Funny Funny Funny Jokes / God Please Connect Me To My Dasuki ...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.