Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,701 members, 7,855,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag (16823 Views)

DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA / DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos / Saraki Foils Move To Nullify Ekweremadu's Election As Deputy Senate President.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by ijustdey: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Laveda:
undecided too bad

that she was caught

so..... you will be happy if the bombs had went on
mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by fazzy28(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dem for use d explosives dem see 4 em bag, end em life first.. Shit..
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by Krak(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
osaslord500:
Nice work

The poster above me have been disturbing since morning

It is has bro. Proper grammar is so beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by nigeriancuban: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
smokes screen......
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by basilo101: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Unlike those dismissed for cowardly acts
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by ajepako(f): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ope oh!

But they should have taken her to an isolated bush and force her to detonate herself alone na

So the army can give a speedy send off to her 72 diiicks..

Ashewo karuwa!
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by godsonanieto: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kudos to our gallant soldiers
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by daxlasaint(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
CR77:
(You win the award for the most senseless post of d day cool

I totally concur grin
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by kazey123(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
These are the news i want to hear everyday.. Good one frm the nigeria army. Victory is sure.
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by SeverusSnape(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
IlekeHD:
"They're ofenmanu" -severussnape grin

"These orangebar pipu again" - Freeglobe
Hahahaha grin . Wrong person. You know i never accuse the Yorubas unlike you. Everyone knows you're a tribalistic person.
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by pomsky: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
boman2014:
my igbo brothers, you can see how one of ur own ( V.O. Ezeugwu, commander of the task force) foiled a sucide attack on the citizen of Adamawa state.

He never thought about himself but how to contain this VIRUS call BOKO HARAM....
WHY CANT WE DO THE SAME TO NIGERIA?

[size=14pt].......my bro, pls read well. It said, "his men" not him directly.
If it had gone off, it would have been his men killed not him![/size]
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by Onyiido: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
bluaero:
What happens after these people animals are caught

May God grant Buhari and the Nigerian army the strength to obliterate these maggots angry
May God forgive us all for the insults we rained on Jonathan during his struggle with these maggots undecided
AMEN
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by Laveda(f): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
ijustdey:

that she was caught

so..... you will be happy if the bombs had went on
mtcheww
Bros, you dont need to type trash into my mentions, just ask if you dont understandundecided
btw i meant. . . What she did was way too bad
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by ijustdey: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Laveda:
Bros, you dont need to type trash into my mentions, just ask if you dont understandundecided
btw i meant. . . What she did was way too bad

I never type trash.......

your first statement on a face value meant what I did say........
so, next time be reasonable and think well before you make any comments
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by Uniboy1: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good one there
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by DOCTORDONE: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good riddance
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by Okanokan(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kudos to the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Nigerians appreciates your effort in keeping our territorial integrity. God Bless You!
Re: Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Islamabad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In Washington Shutdown Over Nonpayment Of 5 Months Salaries / 2023: PDP Undecided Over Presidential Candidate / Fayemi Canvasses Power Devolution As Solution To Marginalisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.