Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Virgin Husbands! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virgin Husbands! (3859 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Husbands! by quiet(f): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2006
Okay Ladies [and gentlemen],
Y do most men always speak of how they would love to marry a virgin,and they do not consider keeping themselves pure too for the matrimonial bed.
Does it mean that d females are not worthy of Virgin husbands? Or is there something i'm missing?
[d post about the man that found out he's wife wasn't a virgin just got me thinking]
Re: Virgin Husbands! by BernieBoy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2006
yeah true, but quite hard grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Husbands! by menkiti(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2006
quiet, i hear you. virgin husbands full everywhere if you want one let us know. afterall its a mans world abi i dey lie?
Re: Virgin Husbands! by quiet(f): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2006
@menkiti
[sighs disappointedly] never hinted i needed one, read the last line in bracket again
*no hard feelings*
Re: Virgin Husbands! by EmemJU(f): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2006
There's no way of knowing unless you're told. Men have nothing to be broken.
It's nice to know you're the only woman your man has ever with tho, but trust men they won't give women the pleasure.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2006
it isn't true, the luck you black guys have it's that you have been all circumcised, if you hadn't I could tell if a man is virgin or not,
Re: Virgin Husbands! by quiet(f): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2006
Very true,its just because there's no way d ladies can tell,thats just y d men can really lord it over d females about purity
EmemJU:

There's no way of knowing unless you're told. Men have nothing to be broken.
It's nice to know you're the only woman your man has ever with tho, but trust men they won't give women the pleasure.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by English1(f): 1:42am On Oct 16, 2006
You can't tell if an uncircumcised man is a virgin or not either! tongue
Re: Virgin Husbands! by forgiven(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2006
If you go by my own definition of virgin, all men are virgins! So all ladies are lucky because they all married or will marry virgins but not all men would marry or married virgin though a good number of men are lucky.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by jess(f): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2006
That's a good issue you raised, Quiet. There's been so much emphasis on female virgins and none on male ones. The world is just used to crucifying the females. Why would a man who has had sex before want to marry a virgin. Do you know what i think? Those guys who fall into this group are just being hypocrites. The Bible says that our bodiy is the temple of the Holy Spirit. It didn't say only female bodies. The problem in our society is that male virgins are regarded as being weak.
My advice to all guys is that they shouldn't bring curses on their spouses by keeping their bodies for heir wifes too. Most of the problems faced by some cou[les are a result of the sexual excapades of the man before he got married. That's what i think.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by iice(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2006
Good for those who want virgin husbands but for me, the more spoilt the better grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Husbands! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2006
@iice
haba grin
Re: Virgin Husbands! by iice(f): 4:26am On Dec 11, 2006
@ThoniaSlim grin grin
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2006
@topic:
I was a virgin till i met my current fiancee. We took each other's. I think that's a good thing for the 2 of us. I wd probably have been frustrated. smiley
Re: Virgin Husbands! by tEsLim(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2006
There are lotta virgin guys out there. Though most men wont tell u this is there first time. But u should be able to tell from how they do it. I know friends that have never been there before. Lot of them. Grown guys, that flaunt around even with 'em fast cars etc.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Mystique(f): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2006
Hmmm wonder if i'll really love to marry a virgin husband?? cheesy
Re: Virgin Husbands! by mekoyo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
There a lot of virgin men. Its just most of the ladies love to believe lies, they love the sweet talking guys who are just there to decieve them. Its so bad!!!
Re: Virgin Husbands! by napa: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
i doubt if a man can remain a virgin till marriage
Re: Virgin Husbands! by tunene: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
Dear All,

This issue of virginity is coming up too often. Its a good thing for a man to be a virgin but it won't make sense for him to go after a woman with years of ... he will forever regret it. As for the guys that are not virgins looking for virgin girls its like robing Peter to pay Paul or better still trying to reap from where you did not sow. If you don do am tire look for people like you and the equation would be balance. As for those who said they don't believe a man can stay virgin till he marries, my dear, it is possible.

But pls, if u never spoil, stay put, if you don spoil, stop there. Virginity should not be a basics for marriage, character, attitude, disposition, vision, commitment, genuine love, are more important than virginity. Anything you don't know can be known, anything you haven't done will be done, that is just it.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Husbands! by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2009
i am a virgin oh.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by biola44: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
who doesnt know grin
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Shinatu: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2009
jess:

That's a good issue you raised, Quiet. There's been so much emphasis on female virgins and none on male ones. The world is just used to crucifying the females. Why would a man who has had sex before want to marry a virgin. Do you know what i think? Those guys who fall into this group are just being hypocrites. The Bible says that our bodiy is the temple of the Holy Spirit. It didn't say only female bodies. The problem in our society is that male virgins are regarded as being weak.
My advice to all guys is that they shouldn't bring curses on their spouses by keeping their bodies for heir wifes too. Most of the problems faced by some cou[les are a result of the sexual excapades of the man before he got married. That's what i think.

God bless you for this.
These sexually super active men start to look for virgins when they want to get married, only for them to frustrate the poor girl to death when she cannot meet up with their perversions and blame her for their extramarital affairs.

It would make sense for such men to marry ladies like them who will give them fire for fire and leave virgins to marry virgins who would learn the whole process together and be satisfied with one another.

mekoyo:

There a lot of virgin men. Its just most of the ladies love to believe lies, they love the sweet talking guys who are just there to decieve them. Its so bad!!!

How true.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by sexyLeamon(f): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2009
quiet:

Y do most men always speak of how they would love to marry a virgin,and they do not consider keeping themselves pure too for the matrimonial bed.
Does it mean that d females are not worthy of Virgin husbands? Or is there something i'm missing?
[d post about the man that found out he's wife wasn't a virgin just got me thinking]
sweetie how I wish I could hug u HOW I WISH I COULD HUG YOU. thank you so much.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by jamace(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
sweetie how I wish I could hug u HOW I WISH I COULD HUG YOU. thank you so much.

Just do e-hugging by simply hugging your keyboard. Pronto! grin grin
Re: Virgin Husbands! by C2H5OH(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2009
Gridlock:

@topic:
I was a virgin till i met my current fiancee. We took each other's. I think that's a good thing for the 2 of us. I wd probably have been frustrated. smiley

Good for you. You are lucky enough to be the only one to "debe-debe". Hopefully it remains that way.

@topic,

Majority of females would refuse to marry a man that hasn't dipped, under the retarded guise that "he just doesn't know what he's doing" .
If these same set of women complain on other threads that men need to stop sleeping around, then they are hypocrites.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2009
Not all men wanna marry a virgin.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2010
quiet:

Y[b] do most men always speak of how they would love to marry a virgin,and they do not consider keeping themselves pure too for the matrimonial bed.
Does it mean that d females are not worthy of Virgin husbands? Or is there something i'm missing?[/b]
Wow I have to agree with U on this on. Its not fair and sexist!!!!! (but HEY I could care less, am gonna do what I want anyway
any man who do not wanna marry me can shoot. And I would care less about the virginity of a guy.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2010
If i still had the chance, i will say i dont want a male virgin, seriously what im i doing with a make virgin, the worst is them virgin born again men, how will i survive with them, these r pple that will ask you both to seek the face of the lord before you can engage yourselves in kissing, these r pple when you try some new tactics on them, wouldnt mind stopping mid way into action to ask you where you learnt that from, these r pple that will wanna make a time table for intimacy and make sure fasting is done before intimacy

geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz how boringĀ  yawns
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Digriz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2010
Better say wat ur sure of.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Chidor6(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
A virgin deserves a virgin. But its harder to find a virgin guy,
Re: Virgin Husbands! by spoilt(f): 3:54am On Apr 10, 2010
tEsLim:

There are lotta virgin guys out there. Though most men wont tell u this is there first time. But u should be able to tell from how they do it. I know friends that have never been there before. Lot of them. Grown guys, that flaunt around even with 'em fast cars etc.

You'll know alright when he doesnt quite know where to position his knees. grin grin
Re: Virgin Husbands! by slimberri: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2010
jennykadry:

If i still had the chance, i will say i dont want a male virgin, seriously what im i doing with a make virgin, the worst is them virgin born again men, how will i survive with them, these r pple that will ask you both to seek the face of the lord before you can engage yourselves in kissing, these r pple when you try some new tactics on them, wouldnt mind stopping mid way into action to ask you where you learnt that from, these r pple that will wanna make a time table for intimacy and make sure fasting is done before intimacy

geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz how boringĀ  yawns

lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me / Great Offer! 1.2kva Inverter + 200 Ah Battery (tkb Deep Cycle) = N69,900 / How To Process Nigeria International Passport For Your Child Under The Age Of 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.