Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me (3868 Views)

My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother / I No Longer Love My Wife written by Shamseddin Giwa / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gooday house,
Am typing With a heavy heart and eyes full of tears, have been crying for the past 30 minutes.
I sincerely don't know how to win my wife back.
We have been married for the past 7yrs.
We have had issues in the past (some of which can be found in my topics here on nairaland).
Between 2011 and 2013,we had serious marriage threatening misunderstandings.
Between 2013 and 2016 we stopped fighting, but engaged in silent relationship.
By 2017, i felt we not growing younger, so i called my wife for total reconciliation. I pleaded to her telling her i have been wrong all these years.
The issue now is, my wife is not loving me the way she should. Whenever i demand for a pathing or welcoming hug, she does it with some level of hesitation, sometimes she even refuse.
If i tell her i love her, she scarcely respond.
My wife has refused me sex since January 27th 2017. While i desire we relate directly, my wife would rather be on wattsapp, sometimes down to 12 midnight.
I love my wife so much.
I desire to have my wife back to me.
House, please tell me what to do.
Have been on sleeping pills so i can sleep from thinking.
Am currently contemplating alcohol, if it could resolve my frustration.
I love my wife, as a matter of fact, my wife is the only woman i have known sexually in my entire 40yrs on earth.
HOUSE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO GET MY WIFE BACK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Donald3d(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Could you say in short why you feel she is acting that way ?
It would help us advice you on what to do

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
If you like make woman kill you. Your crying and taking sleeping pills for ur wife? While i'm sure she is hanging her legs for another man. Oga divorce her and get another wife. Spinless weak man.

12 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Women don't know how to pretend, expecially when she truly loves her man..

u broke her heart, she has nt forgiven u from the bottom of her heart..

my advice: take her out atleast 2 times in a week, always make out time to listen to her, they love attention so much..

prove to her that u are a changed person, and u will see her falling inlove with u all over again..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by kapelvej: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is the worse position to be. I pray she has a re think.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
flokii:
She's probably tired of your cigarette dick poking her every night.

Your wife has seen a sweeter preek elsewhere.
Accept my condolences.

No mind am

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Time2Smile(m): 3:12am On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
Gooday house,
Am typing With a heavy heart and eyes full of tears, have been crying for the past 30 minutes.
We have had issues in the past (some of which can be found in my topics here on nairaland).
By 2017, i felt we not growing younger, so i called my wife for total reconciliation. I pleaded to her telling her i have been wrong all these years.
The issue now is, my wife is not loving me the way she should. Whenever i demand for a pathing or welcoming hug, she does it with some level of hesitation, sometimes she even refuse.
My wife has refused me sex since January 27th 2017. While i desire we relate directly, my wife would rather be on wattsapp, sometimes down to 12 midnight.
I love my wife so much.
I love my wife, as a matter of fact, my wife is the only woman i have known sexually in my entire 40yrs on earth.
You sound like a broken Man. Why would you allow your wife to have so much control over your life and happiness? . Did you say no sex since January 2017? More than 1 year!!!! Is she the breadwinner of the house and bearing most of the financial responsibilities?That's is the only reason I can think you find yourself in this miserable situation.

You need to man up, take control of your life and stop talking about STUPID love. By the way, what you have at the moment is not really a marriage. You have lost respect of your wife. You need to stamp your foot down and let your wife know that you will no longer accept this bullshit. She either agrees on working on your union or you part ways for your sanity.

9 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 3:16am On Mar 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Women don't know how to pretend, expecially when she truly loves her man..

u broke her heart, she has nt forgiven u from the bottom of her heart..

my advice: take her out atleast 2 times in a week, always make out time to listen to her, they love attention so much..

prove to her that u are a changed person, and u will see her falling inlove with u all over again..
thanks so much for this.
Sir, i have sincerely been doing all within my capacity to prove am a changed person, but she still insist have not changed. I can't even understand.
sincerely, have been trying a lot when it comes to listening to her. Though am financially not too healthy, but am trying all i can in taking the family out.thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 3:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Time2Smile:

You sound like a broken Man. Why would you allow your wife to have so much control over your life and happiness? . Did you say no sex since January 2017? More than 1 year!!!! Is she the breadwinner of the house and bearing most of the financial responsibilities?That's is the only reason I can think you find yourself in this miserable situation.

You need to man up, take control of your life and stop talking about STUPID love. By the way, what you have at the moment is not realliy a marriage. You have lost respect of your wife. You need to stamp your foot down and let your wife know that you will no longer accept this bullshit. She either agrees on working on your union or you part ways for your sanity.
sir, i must confess you are a matured and wise man to understand if she is in control financially, yes she is, am just a secondary school teacher who earns just above 20k. But, i never thought this could be the reason. She says it's because i have hurt her in the past. But, have really been begging her for forgiveness consistently for over 6 months

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 3:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Time2Smile:

You need to man up, take control of your life and stop talking about STUPID love. By the way, what you have at the moment is not really a marriage. You have lost respect of your wife. You need to stamp your foot down and let your wife know that you will no longer accept this bullshit. She either agrees on working on your union or you part ways for your sanity.
sir, concerning pathing ways, beside the fact that we have 2 kids, i so much love my wife to the point i can't think of living my life without her, i can't just divorce my wife
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 22, 2018
There are unresolved financial and infidelity issues between you two. The way you're being treated is quite unfortunate and seems to be taking a toll on your self-esteem as a man.

6 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 3:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Donald3d:
Could you say in short why you feel she is acting that way ?
It would help us advice you on what to do
she said because during our period of crisis, i said lots of things she is finding difficult to forget.
But, i have been begging her consistently for almost 6 months now.
As small as it may be, i have tried to buy her somethings.
We have on few occasions gone on outing.
When i felt all these weren't working, i attempted to include my elderly uncle, still she even became more enraged.
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Time2Smile(m): 3:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
sir, concerning pathing ways, beside the fact that we have 2 kids, i so much love my wife to the point i can't think of living my life without her, i can't just divorce my wife
You should be asleep at this time. Okay I understand that you don't want a divorce, but you can't force someone to love you. The Nigerian woman that will continue to love and respect her husband even when she is breadwinner of the family is very rare indeed. This is the root of the problem and the easiest solution is for you to become more financially buoyant. I know it is very difficult with the economy situation in Nigeria, but you have to look for other sources of income. You are a family man and your salary is just too small to survive. Stop depending on your wife income. Driving taxi or Keke, learning a trade might be options.

You also mentioned that she said you offended her in the past, You might want to apologize again, talk to her, let her know how much you are hurting and continue acting nice and showing her love. Maybe, maybe, just maybe she will come around. But like I said the root problem is the money. I really feel sad for you.

6 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 22, 2018
are u sure she has not been cheating on u sir?..... ..

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 4:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Time2Smile:

You should be asleep at this time. Okay I understand that you don't want a divorce, but you can't force someone to love you. The Nigerian woman that will continue to love and respect her husband even when she is breadwinner of the family is very rare indeed. This is the root of the problem and the easiest solution is for you to become more financially buoyant. I know it is very difficult with the economy situation in Nigeria, but you have to look for other sources of income. You are a family man and your salary is just too small to survive. Stop depending on your wife income. Driving taxi or Keke, learning a trade might be options.

You also mentioned that she said you offended her in the past, You might want to apologize again, talk to her, let her know how much you are hurting and continue acting nice and showing her love. Maybe, maybe, just maybe she will come around. But like I said the root problem is the money. I really feel sad for you.
sir, you said i should be sleeping? But, i don't just know, even the sleeping pill seems not to be working.
Have been crying all night.
I finished my youth service about 10years ago, i continue my bulk recharge card business.
While trying to grow the recharge card business, i was equally searching for a better job, but along the line, the business failed and i had to go into teaching.
Am seriously trying to either get a better job or business.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 4:04am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=hajoke2000 post=66046672]are u sure she has not been cheating on u sir?..... ..[/quotesoste]sister, i don't want to believe this.
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=Mavrick2012 post=66046721][/quote]

u need to pray and at least ask her to see a counsellor(female)......so they can talk as woman to woman .....
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 4:09am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:
are u sure she has not been cheating on u sir?..... ..
sister, i don't what to believe this,
It will worsen my condition

2 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
sister, i don't what to believe this, It will worsen my condition

sorry mr ......y don't u at least ask her to see a counsellor ....
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 4:16am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:

sorry mr ......y don't u at least ask her to see a counsellor ....
i doubt if she will agree, and she is even a nurse
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
i doubt if she will agree, and she is even a nurse

nurse ......God will answer ur prayers .....just tell her mr
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by eniolorunfe: 5:27am On Mar 22, 2018
@ op,

It is really disheartening reading your write-up.

Make God your source and He will change your story and make you the man of your house.

You have given too much power to your wife, and I guess it's because of your present financial state. This isn't LOVE!!! How can a person claim he loves someone that treats him so badly and can't forgive, so you can have peace after so much plea. This can only be the case where you don't love yourself and you have a low self-esteem.

Focus your energy on becoming a better you. Be optimistic, get other sources of income, get another degree, do whatever it takes to improve your self and status, make new friends....Instead of letting your wife and her "lack of love" consume you so much.

Start telling yourself you deserve better and you will start believing it and start seeing changes all around you.

Crying doesn't change anything, prayers and actions bring the change one desires. Rise above your present situation. You are made for more!!!

7 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by janvier27(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Under no circumstances should a man be dependent on a woman financially. This is living in denial. OP, see the challenge in this and be determined to turn things around.

5 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by sisisioge: 5:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Your wife is seeing someone else. You're gonna have to deal with that first. Catch her at it so you two can talk about the whole "marriage " thing. Don't ruin your health because of an inevitable situation. Pele.... It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by femi4: 5:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
Gooday house,
I love my wife so much.
Go to her family and explain what you wrote here to them.

If she's tired of you, don't force it. Divorce her and marry another woman. Happiness is key and if both of you can find happiness in separation, go for it

2 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Your wife's shakara is too much jare. How old is she sef? Either na underage or immaturity, one dey disturb am....
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by mokset123: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Engage yourself with other forms of businesses like getting extra students to coach for lessons, using your spare time to get extra source of money by venturing into keke napep riding during weekends or using your own car for town service to get extra income or your bike. If the income you generate is substantial monthly, quit your teaching job and face your side hustle squarely. If after improving your income and your wife is not yielding, then i wonder what the problem is.

If this problem persist after doing what was prescribed above, you can inform her parents if they are alife or an aged couple you both respect to help meditate over this issue. Because it so serious, that you are depressed about it.

2 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:

nurse ......God will answer ur prayers .....just tell her mr
thanks ma
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2018
eniolorunfe:
@ op,

It is really disheartening reading your write-up.

Make God your source and He will change your story and make you the man of your house.

You have given too much power to your wife, and I guess it's because of your present financial state. This isn't LOVE!!! How can a person claim he loves someone that treats him so badly and can't forgive, so you can have peace after so much plea. This can only be the case where you don't love yourself and you have a low self-esteem.

Focus your energy on becoming a better you. Be optimistic, get other sources of income, get another degree, do whatever it takes to improve your self and status, make new friends....Instead of letting your wife and her "lack of love" consume you so much.

Start telling yourself you deserve better and you will start believing it and start seeing changes all around you.

Crying doesn't change anything, prayers and actions bring the change one desires. Rise above your present situation. You are made for more!!!

i sincerely appreciate, sir
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2018
sisisioge:
Your wife is seeing someone else. You're gonna have to deal with that first. Catch her at it so you two can talk about the whole "marriage " thing. Don't ruin your health because of an inevitable situation. Pele.... It is well.
thanks so much my sister
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2018
femi4:
Go to her family and explain what you wrote here to them.
Ya,

If she's tired of you, don't force it. Divorce her and marry another woman. Happiness is key and if both of you can find happiness in separation, go for it
@tired of me , this is actually my fear,
But, divorce? God!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Know If I Have Made Mistake In Marriage / Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You / Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.