Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Virgin Husbands! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virgin Husbands! (3862 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Husbands! by Osama10(m): 4:25am On Nov 22, 2010
This virgin thing is very very serious oh. undecided
Re: Virgin Husbands! by chukz4real(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2010
All the singles ladies should pray not to ever get married to a supposed 'virgin husband' cos if u do, I wonder where u will start teaching from! Don't be surprise you'll even go extra mile inviting ur female friends if not prostitues to come over and help u out on ur husband.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by plappville(f): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
chukz4real:

All the singles ladies should pray not to ever get married to a supposed 'virgin husband' cos if u do, I wonder where u will start teaching from! Don't be surprise you'll even go extra mile inviting your female friends if not prostitues to come over and help u out on your husband.

True talk, they CAN be frustrating.
Virgin girls havé same frustration, but i think its rare to Marry a Virgin man.
Infact, of what use ??
Re: Virgin Husbands! by rasputinn(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2010
I'm a virgin husband cool
Re: Virgin Husbands! by spoilt(f): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2010
Men arrive in marriage severely damaged and used up. You just have to make do with the remnants. Ugh!
Re: Virgin Husbands! by akwaowoudo(m): 2:55am On Dec 05, 2010
spoilt:

Men arrive in marriage severely damaged and used up. You just have to make do with the remnants. Ugh!
What do you portray? Ironically, women damaged and used up a man. Going by that, accept in good faith what you jointly and severally destroyed.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Wumine(f): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2010
rasputinn:

I'm a virgin husband cool

and Angelina Jolie is a Nun
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Elpieda: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2010
My fiance and I are virgins and we intend to keep it that way till we get married, worhtless going with the crowd and joining in the sexual revolution, Its a blessing and I wouldnt ask for anything different
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Elpieda: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
My fiance and I are virgins and we intend to keep it that way till we get married, worhtless going with the crowd and joining in the sexual revolution, Its a blessing and I wouldnt ask for anything different
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Wumine(f): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
Congratulations! (x2)
Re: Virgin Husbands! by zayhal(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
Oko tokunbo. tongue
Re: Virgin Husbands! by InkedNerd(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
@OP: Let's face it, we live in a society of hypocrites both male and female, young and old, rich and poor. What did you expect from a culture that justifies subservience? undecided. If ever get married, whether o not my husband was a virgin would be irrelevant to me.
Re: Virgin Husbands! by tiana1(f): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
I want a virgin
Re: Virgin Husbands! by Wumine(f): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2010
tiana1:

I want a virgin

Are you a vrigin?
Re: Virgin Husbands! by freshera: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2010
Adam and Eve were virgins though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I A Bad Person? / Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? / Is This The Right Time To Go Into Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.