Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) (27342 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by metronaija: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
I thought they said some clans would disrupt his visit....

Anyway, lets believe in the power of unity

#OneNaija

This president is so lovable....

this pichure is sweet

Btw, ftc is like ltc
Mtshewwwww

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by damton(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Baba doing Nigeria proud since 1589.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by kulobyno: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Ayomi088(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by dondazie(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
The presidential president

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by osaslord500(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Where Change?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Baba the lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by emperorzz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
To collect Indian juju for speed.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by efilefun(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
The most interesting thing about this pictures is Buhari receiving a portrait of him in a IGBO attire when some "visa-less" e-biafrans were spitting all over the Internet on how they will disturb and scatter everywhere if Kanu wasn't released yesterday....lol sure they wont want to get arrested by indian police cuz once you told you gonna be deported from INDIA, you will be the one to provide your flight ticket not the government or you just die of hunger in their over populated prison.

Nnamdi Kanu was at the World Igbo Congress 2015 held in Los Angeles to ask Indigbo in diaspora for arms and ammunition, but American Igbos are smarter. Watch this and hear the questions they asked him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrilxTJkhBQ

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by hakir(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
The man in blue Yoruba cap looks like the older version of DonJazzy.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
We shall disrupt his visit!
We shall make his visit a living hell!!
We shall do this and do that!!!

Where dem dey now? I no tell una, all na mouth no action!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by globalresource: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
I love the attire in portrait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by lilslim(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
I am. .
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Missy89(f): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
IPOB youths nko?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
my site www.coolestchris..com is far better than linda ikeji blog,check me out.

buhari is the best president of nigeria,agree or die

sheun is the next president of nigeria

india own is to be using jazz to play ball

tonyebarcanista should repent or risk been riduculed forever

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by bluaero(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hokay.

Wait make i rush go check whether the price of garri don change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
b
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
IGBO boys just want to tell him, we run things here.... if you do otherwise we start by burning Nigerian Embassy grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by porshuch: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hahhahhahhahaha I thought my brothers said they will shutdown naija embassy over there. Ngwa nu see the picture presented to him.

I will say it again and again

Biafra died with Ojukwu.

Nnamdi Kanu is just making mouth. "oji onu.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Apinja2: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na wha person go abroad na india ,when e come back na rular em go use measure yam ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Where are the protesters that promised to burn down the embassy in New Delhi? Oh! They are on the internet grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Our ceremonial president...40 trips in 3 months

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Buhari seems to be a witty man, recent pictures of him in a group always show people around him laughing. See the fifth picture.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Missy89:
IPOB youths nko?

Picture speaks a thousand words.....
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol,India has really evolved ,if it were back in the day of dramenda,you see some crazy babes and dogs dancing like their life depended on it..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Missy89:
IPOB youths nko?
Once again I ask, are you CIA?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by CACAWA(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
nice. where are the biafrans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:
IGBO boys just want to tell him, we run things here.... if you do otherwise we start by burning Nigerian Embassy grin grin grin
Pls, spare us ur lies... All mouth no action.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) by mightyhaze: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Where are d nigerian community? All I can see is his entourage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Rejected By Danjuma, Obasanjo, Babangida, Bill Gates, IMF, Ohanaeze"-FFK / Fulani Herdsmen Attack; Special NAF Commandos Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.