Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,250 members, 7,839,301 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) (42763 Views)

Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by blackpanda: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
PDP is DEAD! grin
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by omaniblog(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
na so
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mr Ladoja Should retire... e don do
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
well deserved.
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by damton(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

Able to do WAHT exactly please?
Do you mind to elaborate?
Thanks.

You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by damton(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

Able to do WAHT exactly please?
Do you mind to elaborate?
Thanks.

You are entitled to your opinion and I to mine
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
No be small thing...

I am not feeling his second term..truth be told...

Abandoned a lot of projects now..

God bless you though.
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by anonimi: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
damton:
You are entitled to your opinion and I to mine

Thanks for letting me know that your opinion is BASELESS and cannot be explained about Ajimobi's phantom performance.
Thanks.
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by samzheee(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
drnairalov:
rubbish man i liked dis man before....supported him over akala...cos i hated akalaaaa so much for his betrayal against ladoja..

but Akal might ve been a thief....people still felt a touch in akala govt...at least the roads akala did ....even though not solid ..he still repaied d roads makin it motorable....he renovated police stations...among others..but this nigga i supported i no see wetin e do
then you must be a living dead for you not to have seen what he has done.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by drnairalov: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
samzheee:
then you must be a living dead for you not to have seen what he has done.

apart from the half overhead bridge he put in mokola
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Spybradd: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=14pt]THANK GOD I HAVE A FLAT HEAD.

PROUDLY AGBERO AND YORUBA cool
[/size]

grin
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by damton(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for letting me know that your opinion is BASELESS and cannot be explained about Ajimobi's phantom performance.
Thanks.
im not interested in needless explanations. it is not compulsory for we to be on the same line of the divide. That's why it's called politics.
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:
ONE moment with TWO dresses! shocked

Why do the paparazzi of APCheat like telling LIES so much even when it is absolutely UNNECESSARY?
Why

Ask ur mother

Mother Fucccker.
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by anonimi: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
blackpanda:
PDP is DEAD! grin

Very true.
Dead and buried INSIDE APC, not so grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by babafirst(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:
ONE moment with TWO dresses! shocked

Why do the paparazzi of APCheat like telling LIES so much even when it is absolutely UNNECESSARY?
Why
It's not one moment,read the story well.The moment was yesterday when he received the call and addressed the press and the other shot was taken when he addressed supporters today.Read it more patiently with a relaxed and non vindictive mind.Make una no allow BP catch una because of APC matter ohhhh lol.But seriously go over the story patiently(maybe while sipping a cool bottle of Orijin) and not just the headline.
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by anonimi: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Ask ur mother

Mother Fucccker.

Did you write the above because YOU fvcck your own mother? shocked
You certainly need deliverance from the demons that have held you hostage to such bestial behaviour!

However if you dodge deliverance, then I will be obliged to recommend this for you =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2164168_img2442716439770_jpeg_jpeg49f4a056f74762c61c152da509187c60
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by egbaguy: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
And this calls for celebration? These ibadan people sef

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by anonimi: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
babafirst:
It's not one moment,read the story well.The moment was yesterday and the other shots were taken when he addressed supporters today.Read it more patiently with a relaxed and non vindictive mind.Make una no allow BP catch una because of APC matter ohhhh lol.But seriously go over the story patiently(maybe while sipping a cool bottle of Orijin) and not just the headline.

I guess it is safe to conclude that you also admit the headline does not align with the story itself.
On that note we are cool. cool

So therefore make we share that orijin o jare!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582229_givethatmanoneorijin_jpege427c46ec3f5b34a7e0f2317fe4d8869

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Governor of brown roof village
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by babafirst(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
blackpanda:
PDP is DEAD! grin
Na now you know?Tey tey that party don kpeme since.Infact sometimes when dem mention PDP I dey think say no be party but night club like Rita Lori.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by babafirst(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

I guess it is safe to conclude that you also admit the headline does not align with the story itself.
On that note we are cool. cool

So therefore make we share that orijin o jare!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582229_givethatmanoneorijin_jpege427c46ec3f5b34a7e0f2317fe4d8869
Lol,actually the headline should have stuck to the 'moment'
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
olatunji21:
This governor fine sha....

K'Oyo leda Ajumose Gbogbo wa ni...
I'm in ibadan and this oloshi man has done nothing for 2 years now

He's a fraud

We regret voting him

I just wish the election would be canceled so ppl can vote the bastard out
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by balancediet(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wake me up when he start development :-
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by jerecrown(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ajimole won wit stolen ballot , let's wait and see how ur joy will last
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by stinggy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
januzaj:
we are going to Appeal.....Ajimobi = scam..... God bless Ladoja... God bless my state......Algon chairman i dey see for that pix.....thunder fire you and your boss......I will never forgive myself for voting you in 2011
Even me. I wish I could turn back the hands of time embarassed sad
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by oyin01(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
This is Sango - Ijoko - Berger road.. . He better fix it... The masses are really suffering.

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Vision4God: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
O yea politicians......thread carefully for God is watching
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by januzaj(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
stinggy:

Even me. I wish I could turn back the hands of time embarassed sad
a shey a po....well....olohun ma gbawa lowo won
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Alabi446: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrat but ur days are numbered
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by people3: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dat is in oyo state .... Wat of gov. Of other states ?? Other govs. too celebrate
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Adedeji001: 5:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Oga pay workers salary, least u don win share in ur victory with d civilservants..fuckin pay dheir salaries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Misleading Video / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody / FG Directs Discos To Stop Cash Payment From Consumers By March 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.