Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Photos: New Ooni Makes Grand Entrance Into Ife Ahead Of His Coronation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos: New Ooni Makes Grand Entrance Into Ife Ahead Of His Coronation (547 Views)

Oba Adeyemi Adediran Ordained As Pastor 13 Years After His Coronation (Photos) / Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation / First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: New Ooni Makes Grand Entrance Into Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
The Ooni of Ife designate, Prince Adeyeye Ogunwusi, this afternoon made a grand entrance into the ancient city of Ile Ife in Osun state ahead of his coronation as the 51st Ooni of Ife. He takes over from Oba Okunade Sijuwade who died in July. Ogunwusi was received at the Ife Ibadan Tollgate. More photos after the cut...

Re: Photos: New Ooni Makes Grand Entrance Into Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
More photos

Re: Photos: New Ooni Makes Grand Entrance Into Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Im Optimistic this will make Front Page I dedicate The Fp to my Ife frnds @Shemzy and Hassan Alimi . IgbaTuntun Yi a tu yin lara oo.
Re: Photos: New Ooni Makes Grand Entrance Into Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Rajjah(f): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ftc tongue
Re: Photos: New Ooni Makes Grand Entrance Into Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Has Modern Civilisation Lost Respect For Traditional Rulers -murder Of A Monarch / Advice On My Stolen Laptop / 5 Tips To Improve Your Halloween Photography - Happy Halloween 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.