Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems (21634 Views)

Share And Earn On Estyles.ng / Increase Your Market Share And Earn Profit / Business Partners Is Needed In Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by zonga: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
What tipper is good for sand haulage? I actually need 10 tyres.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Well I'll prefer u go for DAF products. Reason is. Buying d spare parts are more cheaper. And also they are very rugged. Bedford products are very ok too. Dey don't overheat @ all compared to other engines.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by tempex88(m): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Yezzy:
Well I'll prefer u go for DAF products. Reason is. Buying d spare parts are more cheaper. And also they are very rugged. Bedford products are very ok too. Dey don't overheat @ all compared to other engines.

What of iveco? I thoink they are the best. Have u tried interstate transport busniess before?
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2015
One of our trucks only does inter-state works. Yeah IVECO is ok. Buh not as rugged as DAF. And daf spare part is cheaper. U'll see enough in katangua and ladipo.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by rotile247(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Iveco Truck Head for sale
Price: N1.2 m

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by ccollins(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Yezzy:

To answer ur question. Truck haulage business requires u set aside some capital for running aside frm capital for truck procurement. That said. If u can register ur company to companies dat deliver goods short distances. Dis trucks will fetch u goog money. *note* they don't go to long distance like kano. And price is btw 1m and 1.5. Cotonou
we need to talk, can you send me your number, I want to get one
...need your help especially at Cotonou
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2015
07061384914. Chat me on whatsapp. Am kinda always busy so may nt be around to pick ur calls. Xcept @ night
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by ccollins(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
can you be able to connect me to some of this markets, sand contracts are excellent but I want to widen my market
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by ccollins(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
okay
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Well. It all depends on ur truck type. Like wat ur truck can carry. For instance av got someone in guinness. Buh our trucks can't work there. So it all depend on ur truck type
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by ccollins(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
what type. of truck spec is needed for such bottle, ? I have other things but let's talk on phone, will call u
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Yezzy post=4

0218901:

07061384914. Chat me on whatsapp. Am kinda always busy so may nt be around to pick ur calls. Xcept @ night

Please can u tell me how much will be the ROI per week after every expenses
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Well depends on what u transport. Buh I'll prefer per month. So evry month u suld get close to 400K if u working wif ten tyres, 250K or 300K if wif 6tyres
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Yezzy:
Well depends on what u transport. Buh I'll prefer per month. So evry month u suld get close to 400K if u working wif ten tyres, 250K or 300K if wif 6tyres

You mean every month 400k/10 tires and 250-300k/6 tires, it means 400/4=100k/wk with 10 tires and 62500/75k per week for 6 tires, what are your terms and conditions regards servicing and what kind of goods to transport that will translate to this ROI. who pays the driver and others. How is 10 tires and 6 tires, direct toks

1 Like

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Otes26(f): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2015
What is the price for a good truck.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Depends on d size and type. So which truck type exactly are we looking @ .
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by acadollar(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is there any help for someone to put his truck in a company?
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dats where you need a lot of ground work. Well some companies will take ur truck. It all depends on d size
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by koning: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
I have this Iveco truck of about 9 ton for sale in Lagos. I would like to put it to work, but I'm rarely around. Drivers and managers were just ripping me off. It will go for N1.9m ono.

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by koning: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Here is the same truck before it landed in Lagos. I imported it myself. Truck has only worked for about 10 months.

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wats d size of d container. D ft and height. And which type of engine. Is it V engine or straight engine. And is it turbo powered. U need to add more info. Nt jst d pics.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Otes26(f): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mack,10 tyres
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by popekay(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Haulage business is a good business.
It is definitely not for the gentle soul. You have to be "crazy" to be in it.
Also, like any business, gather all information you can get before venturing into it.
Asides money for truck, you need to have working capital cos you always have to be ready for the unforeseen and the unexpected.
It is very management intensive, you always have to be keep tab or else, gobe!! People will just flex, build houses and buy trucks on your head. (talking from experience)
However, for those who are looking at getting a truck, I have mine for sale. Its just 1 yr old, bought it last year November as tokunbo from Belgium.
I am selling it off, so I can add more money and get a tanker. I am available to get offers also from anyone trying to sell tanker truck - 18,000 - 22,000ltrs. Email is:

The one I want to sell is a Volvo FL7 truck, 17tons, 6 tyres. It was used in carrying pharmaceuticals before now. Price is #1.4m.

You can check more details of my truck at the thread below, contact me if interested:

https://www.nairaland.com/2735683/volvo-fl7-truck-17-tonnes

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Had to take a break to sort out some stuffs. Well u need to be wicked attimes if u wanna make something out of dis business. To some useful information. When u buying sensitive spare parts like turbo. Always ask for atleast 2 month warranty. Also if u wanna buy tokunbo engine for ur truck its advisable u visit berger suya. Katangua and ladipo in lagos are good places also. Buh dey are mostly displaying nigerian manufactured engine.
I'll be listing d prices of various trucks and types for those interested in buying so this will serve as a guide. Buh will need to knw if people are interested or not
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Henix(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Educative!
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by popless(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
has any one truck involve in an accident? I will appreciate any idea on hw to go if lives whr involve. Urgently plsssss.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anyone interested in selling mercedez benz 814 container box body 6 tyres suld pls contact me on or before 2mao
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Length should be 24ft and height suld be btw 8 to 9 ft
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Anyone willing to sell. Mercedez benz truck 814. Container box body suld pls contact me. Its urgent
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
I am willing to take any truck 6 tyres container box body with atleast 24ft and 8ft height truck. Call me on 07061384914. To discuss better.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by sweden: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
rotile247:
Iveco Truck Head for sale
Price: N1.2 m
Can u drop ur phone so that we talk on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here / Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.