Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (32953 Views)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by mitchyy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wow
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by francababy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
wow
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by kullozone(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ok
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
God is good
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by nigeriancuban: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
heyaaah...hmm the devil is indeed a big liar.#Godwin
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by ngbrainbox: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Baba God is still on his throne.
Hallelujah somebody !!!
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by anonimi: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
How old is she?

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by gog4life(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
...d baby just use one eye de look em mama.....mummy ur hand big pass me oh!!!

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by raayah(f): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Codomainmainman:

You are a mad man

Why insult him for asking a question.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by harry509: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Congrats ma'am, but you look so beautiful cheesy

No pun intended!

But wait oooo.. .. .. Is she the same person in that Facebook profile pix? shocked If she's the one, then i smell ***pause***

Now playing: Black and Yellow
wetn dis 1 day even 2ok slf? undecided
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by anonimi: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bisjosh:
We thank God for His mercies!!!

She really needs to shed a lot of weight angry lipsrsealed

It is likely the weight contributed to her barrenness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Codomainmainman:

You are a mad man

A mad man is the person who throws logic out the window and ascribes everything to a god.

A mad man is a person who believes in the god that chose a race above his.

A mad man is a person who attacks another person because of a god.

Neguh, you're sick.

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by seangy4konji: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gods time is always the best.

When God says yes then tell me who dare says no.

No late comer to anything you desire or want in life. Just move closer to God.

At the right timeall that is yours will manifest.

God bless the kid. God that brought the kid to life has a blue print already.

Na blueprint album fit do am this night. Hahaha
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by condralbede(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Works of jehovah-nissi, glory to Jesus Christ

Allah can't do this, only to tell islam to kiss for 72 Virginis

grin grin

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Wizzaro2014(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lord I thank You for the miracle baby. Baby ur are welcome

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by steffans(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
O
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by zumbigbo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
For those looking for fruit of the womb, I hold daily prayers by phone - 5 minutes powerful prayer followed by special maringa seeds and ice crystals = N25,000.

For rich mugu - special programme for N1.5million - involves personal deep root release. grin
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by sunnyphem(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
What a great GOD!!!
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
harry509:
If you lack the mental dexterity to decipher what i typed up there, why can't you just shut the fúck up? undecided
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by condralbede(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
harry509:
Don't blame him much....The monicker(username) has said it all.

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Timichaelly: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Heaven On Earth...... Wonders without End. My lord is good all the time.
As long as he answereth Hannah in the bible at the old age. He can say Amen to anybody at anytime. The lord is good.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by harry509: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Who is saying that there is no God? Please direct them to Mrs Mercy Onakpojeda. Mercy welcomed her bundle of joy, a bouncing baby boy after 21 years of childlessness and took to her Facebook page to make the joyful announcement. What a miracle. There are more pics of her and her cute baby after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/nigerian-woman-delivers-baby-boy-after.html

no man on earth udastnd d ways of GOD @ all. Congratulation ma. Am so happy 4 u. Most of us we may tink dat God has 4goten us, and we don't know dat he has a gud plans 4 us. We shud b patient wit GOD bcus his time is d best.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by EbolaParasite: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Codomainmainman:

You are a mad man

The poster asked a relevant question. Did she deserve to endure 21yrs without a child? What makes her different from everyone else that she had to endure 21yrs?
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by harry509: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:
How old is she?
y don't u ask google urslf And stp disturbn our peace. Mtcheewwww.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by miqos02(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congratulations madam. May you reap the fruits of your labour in time to come.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by harry509: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

If you lack the mental dexterity to decipher what i typed up there, why can't you just shut the fúck up? undecided
hmmmmmM! Bamasna, hw been u Rr closer 2 me I wud av use AZ oil 2 service ur brain box... cool
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by udysweet(f): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
God be praised!
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by SUPOL(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
9jacrip:
What nonsense jeovah?

So he was busy for the 21 years and forgot you, yeah?
Animal
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
DollyParton1:
She probably did IVF... but trust Nigerians not to give details of their conception. It has to be God na.
God uses science too. Lets always acknowledge that.
It is still a miracle.
After all some Ladies go through it yet remain sterile.

CONGRATS.

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by shizzy7(f): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Who is saying that there is no God? Please direct them to Mrs Mercy Onakpojeda. Mercy welcomed her bundle of joy, a bouncing baby boy after 21 years of childlessness and took to her Facebook page to make the joyful announcement. What a miracle. There are more pics of her and her cute baby after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/nigerian-woman-delivers-baby-boy-after.html

Miracle Baby....
Congrats to the new mama after a looonngg wait....
hey little baby Onakpojeda,, you're great... .

I Christen you Light Of God ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. / Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.