Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,011 members, 7,841,863 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (32962 Views)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 29, 2015
To God be the glory.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Catalyst007(m): 3:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Mostprecious(f): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2015
And who said there is no God!! Thank U aLmighty Redeemer
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by oyeezah(f): 6:02am On Oct 29, 2015
congratulations to her
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2015
It is d Lords doing n its marvelous in our sight.

Congrats to her.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2015
May the name of God be blessed alone in Jesus Name. Congrats ma and may you live long to see ur baby succeed.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Auxigen(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Wow. This is goodnews.. I use her as a point of contact to my Aunt..
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by handsome86(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2015
[praise master jesus
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Hipsymoi: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2015
It can only be GOD
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Btoyob(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Thats Lords doing ,may his name be praise now and forever
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by 400billionman: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Praise God.

The boy too fine.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2015
The witches finally let her go. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So happy for her ooo.
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Chibabe1(f): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Thank you Jesus for this miracle.

Lord, I need a miracle in my life!
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by rubyradiance(f): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Congrats ma'am, but you look so beautiful cheesy

No pun intended!

But wait oooo.. .. .. Is she the same person in that Facebook profile pix? shocked If she's the one, then i smell ***pause***

Now playing: Black and Yellow

If you know what it is to nurture a soul inside of you for 9 months and for the trauma she went through for 21years you will know that looks is the last thing on her mind,,,may God help you to always see the good in everything IJN
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by okwadatigbogal: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Somebody shout Alleluyah!!!!.

For those of you looking for the fruit of the womb, raise up your hand and say after me;

'I tap into the anointing to bear fruits at due time,

I will deliver like Hebrew women and AwesomelyMade's mother who neither spent more than 10 minutes pushing nor went under the knife,

I will be availed enough resources to train my children maximally'.

Just seal this prayer with a click on the like button.... Alleluyah...Amen.

Ehn..lest I forget, don't forget to drop your tithes and offerings.

The ushers, brethren Lalasticlala and Mukina2 are moving about with the boxes.

A big amen to this. I shall deliver triplets/twins exactly 9months after my wedding and I will surely deliver like the Hebrew women. God will provide more than enough resources to take care of them. I also pray for anyone looking unto God for this miracle, God will answer u now! By this time next year, u will carry ur babies IJN ..Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Harmvirus(f): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2015
He is indeed the God of impossibilities
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by brownsug(f): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2015
OMG! And d baby winked
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by michykendrico: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Dats my aunty oh supprise to see her here @ flirtykaren are u in Warri
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Amhappy(f): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2015
To God be the glory. Even if it was through ivf ,only God can make it possible because there is large failure rate for ivf.

4 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Glory be to God
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by cherrybrown(f): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wow praise the lord
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Jay4joy: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Praise God
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
rubyradiance:

If you know what it is to nurture a soul inside of you for 9 months and for the trauma she went through for 21years you will know that looks is the last thing on her mind,,,may God help you to always see the good in everything IJN
Amen
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by nkkystel(f): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
May HIS name be praised forever. GOD of suprises!
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Portable92: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
congrats ma may Almighty Allah guide d child,en may he witness longlyf on d earth
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by whoisuche: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN. GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND TO CATER YOUR CHILDREN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.