Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Experiment On White Jollof Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Experiment On White Jollof Rice (1981 Views)

When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experiment On White Jollof Rice by Jetjacky(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Well good evening house, came back home and decided to do a little experiment as my sister dey around.

This jollof rice is prepared the normal way we prepare a jollof rice (the second method that don't involve frying)

No time to write the procedure..., but the list of ingredients needed are listed below

long grain parboiled rice
Tomato Stew 500 mls
Chicken (whole chicken, drumsticks or chicken breast) or smoke fish, or egg
Pepper and salt (to taste)
2 medium onions
3 Knorr cubes
Curry powder
2 teaspoons thyme
Tomato paste
No oil...!

There is a link for those who dont know how to prepare a jollof rice, below.

After boiling the rice, placing the ingredients , and allowing it to set, my expirement for an oil free rice was ready.

So here are a selfie of the food after and in mid preparation. It was delicious and my sister said so

This experiment is for those people who would love to stay as far away from oil as possible.

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/rice/nigerian-jollof-rice.html

(1) (Reply)

Smoked Chiken Fresh Sales And Supply In Lagos Nigeria 08034868990 / A Bag Of Rice Sold In Lagos #48,000 / Lipton Tea Vs Other Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.