Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? (6645 Views)

Biafran Passport For Sale PHOTOS / We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK / Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by chosen04(f): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Truly, niGERians are clueless. Even those using the passport of the cursed entity keep crying daily over the maltreatment that they receive. Do you sincerely think that Nnamdi Kanu would have been able to keep his appointments round the world especially when visiting IPOB families worlwide if he using the "Zoo's cursed Passport?".....Make una get sense. BTW, why the rant about the Zoo passport that Biafrans are tearing all over?
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by femidejulius(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is smart. His followers aren't. He has a UK passport and can escape to UK when things get hot here( he spent majority of his time in UK anyway). Most of his growing supporters have nowhere to run to. They keep calling Nigeria zoo.

Is history going to repeat itself? Emeka Odumegu Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast when the heat is too much leaving Biafrans to continue to die. Biafra has failed before. Will it fail again? Time will tell.

I personally want Biafra to succeed..If you ask me y, I will tell you
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by chosen04(f): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
femidejulius:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is smart. His followers aren't. He has a UK passport and can escape to UK when things get hot here( he spent majority of his time in UK anyway). Most of his growing supporters have nowhere to run to. They keep calling Nigeria zoo.

Is history going to repeat itself? Emeka Odumegu Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast when the heat is too much leaving Biafrans to continue to die. Biafra has failed before. Will it fail again? Time will tell.

I personally want Biafra to succeed..If you ask me y, I will tell you
Its you who is gullible. Nnamdi is a British citizen and can afford the best things of life, yet just like Jesus he left those things to come and fight for the freedom of his people. We cherish such sacrifices. This time around, its the Zoo that will fall.
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by Coach8: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Atlantian:

You are ignorant. UK Passport holders travel visa-free to hundreds of countries including Nigeria.

No they don't, Nigeria has a strict visa policy where ONLY ECOWAS + Moroccan passport holders are allowed visa free entry. Kenyan nationals are allowed visa on arrival.
Please refrain from labeling someone as ignorant if your facts are not correct.
Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by kingzizzy: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
In 2000 when Uwazurike started MASSOB, he publicly burnt his Nigerian passport. Since then, Uwazurike has been traveling all over the world from Europe to America and several African countries. What passport do people think he is using? People think that an international passport is the only travel document there is. I know people who travel with piece of paper. There are people who travel with just ID card. Even in some situations, a driving license is acceptable

To the best of my knowledge, Nnamdi Kanu uses his British passport to travel which is Ok since British Law allows him dual citizenship.
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by laudate: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
kingzizzy:
In 2000 when Uwazurike started MASSOB, he publicly burnt his Nigerian passport. Since then, Uwazurike has been traveling all over the world from Europe to America and several African countries. What passport do people think he is using? People think that an international passport is the only travel document there is. I know people who travel with piece of paper. There are people who travel with just ID card. Even in some situations, a driving license is acceptable

To the best of my knowledge, Nnamdi Kanu uses his British passport to travel which is Ok since British Law allows him dual citizenship.

Guy, Uwazuruike probably applied for another Nigerian passport which he has been using, after declaring the former one missing. cheesy

Nobody can travel with a piece of paper, when he is not a refugee. shocked Driving license may serve as a means of identification when travelling, if you are a member of a country that is part of a regional body which guarantees citizens of its member states, visa-free travel within the borders of that region. But you would still need your passport for verification purposes. If you disagree, please cite instances where only a piece of paper or a driver's license was used to gain entry into a foreign country during an international trip, without the use of a valid passport.

Who are the people that travel with just ID card?

Oga, do your research well.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by londoner: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Atlantian:

You are ignorant. UK Passport holders travel visa-free to hundreds of countries including Nigeria.

Not true. British citizens travel to Nigeria with a visa that is granted by the Nigerian High Commission in London if they are using their British passport travel.

I am British and I can not travel visa free to Nigeria. I have on previous trips applied for a visa. This time around I used my Nigerian passport.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by londoner: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
chosen04:
Truly, niGERians are clueless. Even those using the passport of the cursed entity keep crying daily over the maltreatment that they receive. Do you sincerely think that Nnamdi Kanu would have been able to keep his appointments round the world especially when visiting IPOB families worlwide if he using the "Zoo's cursed Passport?".....Make una get sense. BTW, why the rant about the Zoo passport that Biafrans are tearing all over?

To come to Nigeria he would have either have a Nigerian visa in his British passport A Nigerian passport or a passport of another ECOWAS country.

Nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by chosen04(f): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
londoner:

To come to Nigeria he would have either have a Nigerian visa in his British passport A Nigerian passport or a passport of another ECOWAS country.

Nothing more nothing less.
There are several ways to enter the Zoo.
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by femidejulius(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
chosen04:
Its you who is gullible. Nnamdi is a British citizen and can afford the best things of life, yet just like Jesus he left those things to come and fight for the freedom of his people. We cherish such sacrifices. This time around, its the Zoo that will fall.

The "zoo" won't fall.. The disgruntled animals in the zoo will be shot dead by the zoo keepers if they don't get back to their senses soon.

And comparing Nnamdi to Jesus? That's the most ridiculous comparison ever. Even Jesus won't refer to the Jews as animals or his country as zoo. Jesus was for the good of all irrespective of nationality . A Jesus-like Nnamdi will want the wrongs of Nigeria right, not to divide the country so he can become president of Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by londoner: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
chosen04:
There are several ways to enter the Zoo.

Which are?
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by unclejb2(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
U need some more weed. Visit the nearest dealer ASAP.
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by chosen04(f): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
londoner:

Which are?

.......i wish i can give them away here......
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by chosen04(f): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
femidejulius:

The "zoo" won't fall.. The disgruntled animals in the zoo will be shot dead by the zoo keepers if they don't get back to their senses soon.

And comparing Nnamdi to Jesus? That's the most ridiculous comparison ever. Even Jesus won't refer to the Jews as animals or his country as zoo. Jesus was for the good of all irrespective of nationality . A Jesus-like Nnamdi will want the wrongs of Nigeria right, not to divide the country so he can become president of Biafra.
Stop ranting. If Apostle Paul can call the Galatian brethern foolish due to their characters, i wonder, why you will fault Nnamdi for calling niGERia by its rightful name of a Zoo and Buhari by his rightful names of a Pedophile, terrorist & Boko Haram sponsor as well as the Dullard of Daura. FYI, Nnamdi Kanu is not interested in being the President. He is only interested in delivering his people from the power of darkness called niGERia.
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by londoner: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
chosen04:

Is that because they are illegal?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by laudate: 12:36am On Oct 30, 2015
chosen04:

What can't you give away?? shocked The cross-border land routes which Nigeria shares with its neighbouring countries?? These exist in the South-West (e.g. Idiroko, Seme etc), the Northern part (e.g. Illela in Sokoto, Jibiya in Katsina, Kumshe in Borno, Kamba, Zinder etc), and the South-Eastern part (e.g. Bakassi, Ikang near the Cross-River/Akwa-Ibom axis, Akwa Yafe etc).

A lot of these land border routes are not properly patrolled, and surveillance is minimal. In some cases, they have been reported to serve as smuggling routes for traders. sad So which of these routes did Kanu use, in entering Nigeria?? And why would he have had to sneak in through the land borders, if he had nothing to worry about?? Just asking. undecided
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by Reptyle(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Atlantian:

I agree with you...but Nigeria is not one of those countries that UK passport holders enter visa free. Matter of fact, it is very difficult for British citizens to get Nigerian visas. I know this because by virtue of my job, I bring in a lot of consultants from the UK and i know the stress I go through to get those visas approved.

I assure you that if Mr. Kanu applies for a Nigerian visa on his British passport, it will be declined given his history. It is thus logical to assume that he indeed travelled to the "Zoo" using his "Zoo" citizen passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by toludadon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Atlantian:

lies... ask again because you are the uneducated here.. with your British passport, you still forward same to Nigerian embassy. or do you just think you can just wake up with British passport and decide you want to visit Nigeria?
Re: Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? by laudate: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
chosen04:
Stop ranting. If Apostle Paul can call the Galatian brethern foolish due to their characters, i wonder, why you will fault Nnamdi for calling niGERia by its rightful name of a Zoo and Buhari by his rightful names of a Pedophile, terrorist & Boko Haram sponsor as well as the Dullard of Daura. FYI, Nnamdi Kanu is not interested in being the President. He is only interested in delivering his people from the power of darkness called niGERia.

Who are you to say a 'Zoo' is a rightful name?? shocked shocked The same land where your parents, grandparents and family were born?? If you insist it is a zoo, why are you then still living inside it?? And since you live in it, I hope you realise that it makes you an animal...if you insist it is a 'zoo'!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of / Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House / Behold!, The Pointing Governor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.