Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! (11398 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by boolet: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2015
i smell lies.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by ZACHIE: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2015
LIAR

Which Pastor knows prostitutes as OLOSHO?

50k. Did you say 50k?
Hmm.

You must be a regular carrier to know that a girl can charge as much as 50k for a night out.

Did you give out your ATM? more lies.

in all, lies, big fat lies.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, which church you for dey pastor Biko

Money Hard to Get,Easy to Spend Ministries...

no mind the guy abeg. na wash

which kind pastor calls a prostitute Olosho

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2015
ZACHIE:
LIAR

Which Pastor knows prostitutes as OLOSHO?

50k. Did you say 50k?
Hmm.

You must be a regular carrier to know that a girl can charge as much as 50k for a night out.

Did you give out your ATM? more lies.

in all, lies, big fat lies.

nwanne take one Orijin there....

no mind the guy...everybody wants to create topics that will generate traffic....

he will soon get what he wishes for

**sips my purewater***
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Dannyset(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2015
I fit bet with anybody say this story na BIG FAT LIE.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Atlantian: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2015
OP, you must have smiled a lot with the girl and told her you are a Pastor. That makes you an easy target. Hardcore like me, I would have stepped on the gas and drove her straight to my house. And make sure she works for the money for real.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by IGBOPRINCE: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Sir, as a man of the Cloth, I very much understand why you give people lift, but on a second thought, why would you just pay 50k to someone for holding your clothe and seeking for ransomed.
Sir, there's no need for you to ask someone to go get money from your ATM, all you should have done was call the police, call your wife and strongly refuse to pay.
Being a Pastor doesn't mean you should just give away money like that to avoid shame.
If you have stood to fight that very day, maybe that would be the end of her trade.
Come to think of it, how did you come out of the car as a driver, when you drop people, are you not meant to just drive away?
you ve spoken my mind.

@freegift75,
You mean you gave someone you don't know your atm card? This stories is interesting but let me speak my mind though.

Being a pastor doesn't mean you should be cool like ice water. Na na na.
I am really disappointed with you sir, you should have drag it a bit to see how it will end. You didn't even push the issue hard on her, or what s on your mind then? Re you scared if your wife heard about what happened
between you and a fake prostitute,
or if she come to see how the scenario escalate, she will believe the who-re more than you and divorce you?
Or re you trying to protects your reputation to covers up your church's image or what? So many things may be on your mind then that led you to facilitate the payment via ATM machine. A huge waste of funds to a fake prostitute trying to survives. that money will help/ enable an average igboman to start a business and become a millionaire tomorrow. I am disappointed pastor freegift sad

I pray your curses you rained to her came to pass in her life cos i hate such evil vices in humans.

Life is so hard pastor, so people tends to think towards negativity tendency to survives, the country nigeria is not really helping matters at all. sad
Leaders re caged with tribalism to thinks the way out.

''Cover face'' SMH
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by SirDorianGray(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2015
WeedSeller:
" Yo story was becoming interesting nd I was almost pitying you not until... "" .
With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to
someone there to go to nearby first bank to
withdraw N50 k.." My brother..U just told a lie..' Seems there is more to the story'

It was that lie that killed the story. There's no way the OP would have given a stranger his ATM card and pin. That's just dumb.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by ckmayoca: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
175:
See lies. . .gringringrin

Na for this hard times man go just let go of 50k . . .

People borrow to clear themself of embarrassment if u don't know.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by hinwazaka: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Good for you. Next time you will never trust an Oduduwa woman
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by East2West: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:
Where are we heading in this Nation? I'm using this medium to send general warning to all men who own cars, to be mindful of who they carry as lift on the highways.

I had a bitter encounter with a devilish lady yesterday. I went to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State to meet my wife who is also a secretary there, as regard the admission of our Son.

At about 4pm when returning to Ijebu Ode from Ago Iwoye, two ladies waved me down and pleaded for a lift to Ijebu Ode. When we got to Cocoa Cola round about before Kara, one of the ladies alighted with appreciation.

On getting to Molipa Junction at Ibadan Garage, the second lady opted to alight. But to my surprise, immediately I stopped, she just furiously held my cloth and started screaming:

"Pay me my money...pay me my money, since yesterday you used me and decided to dump me without payment--useless man"---said lady

I was shocked! Suddenly, people began to gather around us. She refused to come down from the car, claiming I carried her overnight and refused to redeem my part.

I indeed felt shameful and embarrassed as a Pastor. I shed tears!

When people asked her the cost, she claimed N50,000. I shouted - haaaaa aaa aaa aaa ah! N50 what? - I asked.

Shamefully, people around had started believing her while some still never believed. Eventually, people said I should give her some amount but she remained adamant, saying our agreement was N50K.

With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K.

But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb....

Callously, she collected the N50K and left. It was very shameful and embarrassing. She abused, insulted me even almost slapping me and carted away N50K.

This is my sad encounter with OLOSHO. I advise all men to be very careful of carrying lift.

Sir,

I will stay to believe u because i have seen such happened in PH in 2010 around Nkpogu Junction Trans Amadi.

D lady so aggressive torn d man's shirt. D man was just surprised and quiet as people gathered accusing him of evil. His saving grace was a soldier who fortunately was passing by dt time. The soldier intervene and asked d man to say d truth before he finds out himsef. D man insisted dt he never ever practiced such before dt he is happily married, he just helped d lady from Garrison b/stop.

Then d soldier man asked d most daring question dt killed d situation. he asked d lady " did u say he carried u ds morning to d hotel and after doing all he then wanted to drop u here? D lady confirm affirmatively YES. Then d soldier asked her, is d man on boxer or pant and wat is d color d underwear.

With little silence d lady said its boxer and plain dark blue. D soldier then begged d man to show part of his underwear. Immediately d soldier saw d color and type of underwear, a heavy and deadly slap was observed from d soldier to d deadly lady. Alas d man was on white pant.

I believe she will never engage in such again with further beating and cursing she experienced.

Sorry for ur situation sir.

Well, i just created ds account to support ur post.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Yanks101: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2015
East2West:

Sir,

I will stay to believe u because i have seen such happened in PH in 2010 around Nkpogu Junction Trans Amadi.

D lady so aggressive torn d man's shirt. D man was just surprised and quiet as people gathered accusing him of evil. His saving grace was a soldier who fortunately was passing by dt time. The soldier intervene and asked d man to say d truth before he finds out himsef. D man insisted dt he never ever practiced such before dt he is happily married, he just helped d lady from Garrison b/stop.

Then d soldier man asked d most daring question dt killed d situation. he asked d lady " did u say he carried u ds morning to d hotel and after doing all he then wanted to drop u here? D lady confirm affirmatively YES. Then d soldier asked her, is d man on boxer or pant and wat is d color d underwear.

With little silence d lady said its boxer and plain dark blue. D soldier then begged d man to show part of his underwear. Immediately d soldier saw d color and type of underwear, a heavy and deadly slap was observed from d soldier to d deadly lady. Alas d man was on white pant.

I believe she will never engage in such again with further beating and cursing she experienced.

lol.
Very funny.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Kestolovee95(f): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:
Where are we heading in this Nation? I'm using this medium to send general warning to all men who own cars, to be mindful of who they carry as lift on the highways.

I had a bitter encounter with a devilish lady yesterday. I went to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State to meet my wife who is also a secretary there, as regard the admission of our Son.

At about 4pm when returning to Ijebu Ode from Ago Iwoye, two ladies waved me down and pleaded for a lift to Ijebu Ode. When we got to Cocoa Cola round about before Kara, one of the ladies alighted with appreciation.

On getting to Molipa Junction at Ibadan Garage, the second lady opted to alight. But to my surprise, immediately I stopped, she just furiously held my cloth and started screaming:

"Pay me my money...pay me my money, since yesterday you used me and decided to dump me without payment--useless man"---said lady

I was shocked! Suddenly, people began to gather around us. She refused to come down from the car, claiming I carried her overnight and refused to redeem my part.

When people asked her the cost, she claimed N50,000. I shouted - haaaaa aaa aaa aaa ah! N50 what? - I asked.

Shamefully, people around had started believing her while some still never believed. Eventually, people said I should give her some amount but she remained adamant, saying our agreement was N50K.

With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K.

But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb....

Callously, she collected the N50K and left. It was very shameful and embarrassing. She abused, insulted me even almost slapping me and carted away N50K.

This is my sad encounter with OLOSHO. I advise all men to be very careful of carrying lift.

My brother, this happened to a friend of mine recently. See what he did, he summoned courage and insisted that they go to the police station. He called the policemen around there and insisted that they both take them to the police. Luckily a police man there understood that it is now the stock in trade of these jezebels to harrass innocent young men. The jezebel chickened out and refused to go the police, after much probing the shegoat confessed to her crime. The police apologized to the young man and threw the lady into the policevan, she was going to be supper for them that nite. One of the policemen told her plainly 'you dey find prick abi? you go chop am tire, your nyash go pepper you today".

Next time just summon courage and call any policeman, she is a prostitute and criminal assaulter. Police love those kinds in the cell at night.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by macklef(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75 dont be suprised even among those crowd are her accomplice. Dey woula been among d first to stop by n put pressure on u.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by PassingShot(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2015
OP, you be original maga!

NOTHING on earth can make me pay such money. Not 1,000, not 100.

Which kind person you be sef?

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Freegift75: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2015
East2West:

Sir,

God bless you, Mr.
It's only those who witnessed the scene that will understand. I have stomach all the blames. Thanks all
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Freegift75: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Kestolovee95:

My brother, this happened to a friend of mine recently. See what he did, he summoned courage and insisted that they go to the police station. He called the policemen around there and insisted that they both take them to the police. Luckily a police man there understood that it is now the stock in trade of these jezebels to harrass innocent young men. The jezebel chickened out and refused to go the police, after much probing the she confessed to her crime. The police apoolgized to the young man and threw the lady into the policevan, she was going to be supper for them that nite. One of the policemen told her plainly 'you dey find prick abi? you go chop am tire, your nyash go pepper you today".

Next time just summon courage and call any policeman, she is a prostitute and criminal assaulter. Police love those kinds in the cell at night.

Thanks, I've learnt my lesson
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by shenaitim(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2015
signature2012:
@ op,u really fall mugu.

Your moniker says it all.

[/b]freegift75[b].

Lwkmd! ;DNa wa for you o! How your eye carry go see him moniker?
Naija peeps! Sharp guys!
Hope this your intelligence dey improve society o
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Auxigen(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Ehyaaa Some pple are heartless oo. Becoz of 50K that would be gone in the blink of an eye. .hmmmmm May God have mercy!!! cry
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Warlord3000(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Wow shocked
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Cameleon72(f): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Must you LIE jus because you want to advise or warn the public Do you want to telll us the person you gave your ATM card you knew him already Did i hear you say N50k was given to her? I smile great LIES.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Certifiedboss: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:

Its careless to help people on the highway . Some can kill you all because they want your car . it happened to a family friend of mine . not everybody you see on the highway is stranded so to be on a safer side just go your way . its not wickedness
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by simplejayy(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2015
come and see drama! serious drama grin
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by seniorbros(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Sir, as a man of the Cloth, I very much understand why you give people lift, but on a second thought, why would you just pay 50k to someone for holding your clothe and seeking for ransomed.
Sir, there's no need for you to ask someone to go get money from your ATM, all you should have done was call the police, call your wife and strongly refuse to pay.
Being a Pastor doesn't mean you should just give away money like that to avoid shame.
If you have stood to fight that very day, maybe that would be the end of her trade.
Come to think of it, how did you come out of the car as a driver, when you drop people, are you not meant to just drive away?

HE DID NOT SAY HE CAME OUT OF THE CAR. THE FIGHT STARTED IN THE CAR. THE ONLY PART OF THE STORY I FIND VERY HARD TO BELIEVE IS THAT PART WHERE HE GAVE HIS ATM CARD TO A TOTAL STRANGER TO GO WITHDRAW SOME CASH. IF THIS WHOLE STORY IS TRUE, THEN, THE OP IS TOO GENTLE AND UNFORTUNATELY THE WORLD OF TODAY IS NOT FOR GENTLE SOULS. ANYWAY, OLOSHOS DEY LOOK FACE SHA.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by shenaitim(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Man of God. So sorry o! As a fellow co-worker in the Vineyard, sannu fa. Next time, be bold, threaten to bring in the authorities if she dares! Infact, you would have zoomed off with her in the car sef, in top speed! She would have had to beg you to alight. And don't just stop and so get o, drive far into that Idiroko-Owode semi forest area then drop her to find her way grin
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by 400billionman: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2015
175:
See lies. . .gringringrin

Na for this hard times man go just let go of 50k . . .

Mugu dey show for face nah..

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Babalegba(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2015
Extremely fishy story
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by 400billionman: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2015
I am new here.

Guys, please what is Olosho ?

Pastor, Are you a learner ?
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Jimdonnet(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:

You are a fool

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Gerarahere op,

U are either, mad or stupid or useless or confused or a thief.....
You think we will believe this your póo of a story..
You must be a Yoruba man I swear....lies everytime..
Say the truth about your activity with the bit.ch or keep mum...mumu man!
'You give a stranger you ATM card and PIN' idiot, you should have given it to to bitc.h.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by MyschoolNG(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:

next time u simply ask for someone to call the police. And don't ever in ur life give someone ur card to withdraw no matter d situation not even ur wife or kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! / QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) / But Why Are Guys Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.