Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,338 members, 7,822,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! (11411 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:
Where are we heading in this Nation? I'm using this medium to send general warning to all men who own cars, to be mindful of who they carry as lift on the highways.

I had a bitter encounter with a devilish lady yesterday. I went to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State to meet my wife who is also a secretary there, as regard the admission of our Son.

At about 4pm when returning to Ijebu Ode from Ago Iwoye, two ladies waved me down and pleaded for a lift to Ijebu Ode. When we got to Cocoa Cola round about before Kara, one of the ladies alighted with appreciation.

On getting to Molipa Junction at Ibadan Garage, the second lady opted to alight. But to my surprise, immediately I stopped, she just furiously held my cloth and started screaming:

"Pay me my money...pay me my money, since yesterday you used me and decided to dump me without payment--useless man"---said lady

I was shocked! Suddenly, people began to gather around us. She refused to come down from the car, claiming I carried her overnight and refused to redeem my part.

I indeed felt shameful and embarrassed as a Pastor. I shed tears!

When people asked her the cost, she claimed N50,000. I shouted - haaaaa aaa aaa aaa ah! N50 what? - I asked.

Shamefully, people around had started believing her while some still never believed. Eventually, people said I should give her some amount but she remained adamant, saying our agreement was N50K.

With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K.

But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb....

Callously, she collected the N50K and left. It was very shameful and embarrassing. She abused, insulted me even almost slapping me and carted away N50K.

This is my sad encounter with OLOSHO. I advise all men to be very careful of carrying lift.
Try marriage
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by hausadreturn(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:

God bless you, Mr.
It's only those who witnessed the scene that will understand. I have stomach all the blames. Thanks all
Pastor i need to get this straight...
>
....But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb...
>
you're a pastor and u cursed someone?
u must be up and coming.

A lot of people are concerned about the fact that u gave your atm to a stanger someone. Am interested and disappointed as to why a pastor dropped such statements.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by hausadreturn(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
shenaitim:
Man of God. So sorry o! As a fellow co-worker in the Vineyard, sannu fa. Next time, be bold, threaten to bring in the authorities if she dares! Infact, you would have zoomed off with her in the car sef, in top speed! She would have had to beg you to alight. And don't just stop and so get o, drive far into that Idiroko-Owode semi forest area then drop her to find her way grin
thats how u guys in vineyards do?
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by mightyhaze: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dis is v bad 4 lift seekers.am always givin lifts 2 ppl. Esp in d monins wen I see ppl eager 4 lifts 2 schools or offices. Well,I will not stop givin lifts,but will try 2 be more cautious d kind of ppl I lift. Ds will discourage ppl 4m gvin lifts.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by meforyou1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
op, you are not serious. why should you give ashawo 50,000 naira when you didnt do anything.
u should have gone to station with her. call your wife, she should even come down to the station.
they have not born the girl that will try that with me well. me that have no shame myself, i will see who will tire, but it wount be me.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Freegift75: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
hausadreturn:
Pastor i need to get this straight...
>
....But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb...
>
you're a pastor and u cursed someone?
u must be up and coming.

A lot of people are concerned about the fact that u gave your atm to a stanger someone. Am interested and disappointed as to why a pastor dropped such statements.

MORE CLARITY:

I had decided not to respond to any doubt but just changed mind now.

I'm not a full time Pastor neither have I ever founded a church. I'm just an associate pastor in the ministry. I'm a Civil Engr and by the grace of God I'm financially comfortable. My personal duplex where I reside worths N25M. I'm very simple, easy-going and never party, never drink and never womanise. I have a name to protect in my community. I have only one wife.

The Molipa round about at Ibadan garage where the incident happened is my area where I have my integrity to protect. To even come down from the JeeP was very shameful. I preferred to sacrifise N50K than to continue in the scene of shame.

The person given ATM was a member of the Okada Riders Union at the junction. It was their Chairman that nominated a trusted person among them to withdraw.

Try to understand, the ATM I released is not my Business account, it's just the account for family domestic expenditure where I have less N150K in it.

I have never experienced such in my life. It was a shock to me, seeing a lady dragging steering with me, shouting to the extent the people gathered and started believing all lies. There is a level you will reach that you will engage yourself in physical combat.

Thanks for those who understand. But to those who still find it difficult to believe, May God be with you.

Very soon, I will expose my experience with some Nairaland ladies on new thread with confirmed proof. But I will not mention names. There are OLOSHOs as well on Nairaland.

God bless
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by vivalavida(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
phlemzy:
This story tho!! 50k for using her since the day before?? Even if the place is coated with silver lining, how on earth would she make such demand. Besides,since she decided not to alight and kept screaming, what stops you from driving wining up ur glasses and drive her to a location where u can conveniently kick her a$$ out of your car. She must have seen the maga in you. That you're a pastor doesn't mean. u shouldn't be able to fight for the truth.

Blunt truth
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Freegift75: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
vivalavida:

Blunt truth

MORE CLARITY:

I'm not a full time Pastor neither have I ever founded a church. I'm just an associate pastor in the ministry. I'm a Civil Engr and by the grace of God I'm financially comfortable. My personal duplex where I reside worths N25M. I'm very simple, easy-going and never party, never drink and never womanise. I have a name to protect in my community.

The Molipa round about at Ibadan garage where the incident happened is my area where I have my integrity to protect. To even come down from the JeeP was very shameful. I preferred to sacrifise N50K than to continue in the scene of shame.

The person given ATM was a member of the Okada Riders Union at the junction. It was their Chairman that nominated a trusted person among them to withdraw.

Try to understand, the ATM I released is not my Business account, it's just the account for family domestic expenditure where I have less N150K in it.

I have never experienced such in my life. It was a shock to me, seeing a lady dragging steering with me, shouting to the extent the people gathered and started believing all lies. There is a level you will reach that you will engage yourself in physical combat.

Thanks for those who understand. But to those who still find it diffucult to believe, May God be with you.

Very soon, I will expose my experience with some Nairaland ladies on new thread with confirmed proof. But I will not mention names. There are OLOSHO as well on Nairaland.

God bless
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by meforyou1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:

MORE CLARITY:

I'm not a full time Pastor neither have I ever founded a church. I'm just an associate pastor in the ministry. I'm a Civil Engr and by the grace of God I'm financially comfortable. My personal duplex where I reside worths N25M. I'm very simple, easy-going and never party, never drink and never womanise. I have a name to protect in my community. I have only one wife.

Thanks for those who understand. But to those who still find it difficult to believe, May God be with you.

Very soon, I will expose my experience with some Nairaland ladies on new thread with confirmed proof. But I will not mention names. There are OLOSHOs as well on Nairaland.

God bless
you should gone to the police station.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Dreyl(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Blackfire(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
To all of u saying this guy is lying, is people like u that fall mugu most.

Anyway one lady tried it with me , chai chai chai she paid dearly.

After 7 days, nobody asked her to come begging. Damn some girls can be so foolish and mean to men.

Just whenever i want to be good,peoples wickedness makes me more BAD.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by blkmum700: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op

Nice lie,you need an Oscar award for this lie.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
50k......haba dats too much ...you have just called the police if really you are not guilty
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by blkmum700: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Blackfire:

After 7 days, nobody asked her to come begging. Damn some girls can be so foolish and mean to men.

Ogbeni Na lie jor and if you believe am Na u sabi.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by queenfav(f): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
I can imagine @op's embarrassment.And I am sure the girl knew from his personality that he would not want to create a scene.kpele sha.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by queenfav(f): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:

MORE CLARITY:

I'm not a full time Pastor neither have I ever founded a church. I'm just an associate pastor in the ministry. I'm a Civil Engr and by the grace of God I'm financially comfortable. My personal duplex where I reside worths N25M. I'm very simple, easy-going and never party, never drink and never womanise. I have a name to protect in my community.

Thanks for those who understand. But to those who still find it diffucult to believe, May God be with you.

Very soon, I will expose my experience with some Nairaland ladies on new thread with confirmed proof. But I will not mention names. There are OLOSHO as well on Nairaland.

God bless
ooh..I just read this,now I get the picture.A male friend of mine once had a similar encounter while we were in school.But trust warri boy,he didn't pay a dime.The lady shouted in his compound till she got tired and left.God will reward her sha.Its just too bad.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Alphaoscar: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
lying things.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by ilevic(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
so much elements of lies in your story. Anyway, no time to edit ur lies but my question is, where did you keep the holy spirit before you picked your "helpees"? I believe as a man of God, you should be attentive to the leading of th holy spirit cos he is our guide, teacher and comforter.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by hausadreturn(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Blackfire:

Lol what did u do ooo?
I hope say u no drink paraga b'cos of am?
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by theDEVILisHERE: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:
Where are we heading in this Nation? I'm using this medium to send general warning to all men who own cars, to be mindful of who they carry as lift on the highways.

I had a bitter encounter with a devilish lady yesterday. I went to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State to meet my wife who is also a secretary there, as regard the admission of our Son.

At about 4pm when returning to Ijebu Ode from Ago Iwoye, two ladies waved me down and pleaded for a lift to Ijebu Ode. When we got to Cocoa Cola round about before Kara, one of the ladies alighted with appreciation.

On getting to Molipa Junction at Ibadan Garage, the second lady opted to alight. But to my surprise, immediately I stopped, she just furiously held my cloth and started screaming:

"Pay me my money...pay me my money, since yesterday you used me and decided to dump me without payment--useless man"---said lady

I was shocked! Suddenly, people began to gather around us. She refused to come down from the car, claiming I carried her overnight and refused to redeem my part.

When people asked her the cost, she claimed N50,000. I shouted - haaaaa aaa aaa aaa ah! N50 what? - I asked.

Shamefully, people around had started believing her while some still never believed. Eventually, people said I should give her some amount but she remained adamant, saying our agreement was N50K.

With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K.

But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb....

Callously, she collected the N50K and left. It was very shameful and embarrassing. She abused, insulted me even almost slapping me and carted away N50K.

This is my sad encounter with OLOSHO. I advise all men to be very careful of carrying lift.

--------------------------------
MODIFIED
-------------------------------

Why should you weep
It's an unfortunate experience
Learn and move on
That's life

No time to say no time
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by 989900: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
1990s story.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by armadeo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dem dey look face.

Make I hear am.

This same shit happened to a family friend in the 90s. The man and his wife were coming back from a wake keep and in the early morning he parked while his wife entered the market to get some things for the house.

One lady came and started begging for t fare and being a good Samaritan the guy dropped some stipend only for the girl to grab his shirt and raise alarm.

As usual crowd don gather asking the man to pay say he has chopped wjile the guy maintained by innocence.

A while later the argument still on the man's wife returns wearing exactly the same material with him.

She beat he'll out of the girl and tore her clothes with the crowd edging her on.

All in all guy if I were you one kobo I wont drop.
She would talk where we completed the deal
She would mention the size of my dick and colour of my boxers
She would talk where I picked her from
She would talk belle full.

You had an ironclad alibi and fell muggu. It is wel.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Blackfire(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
hausadreturn:
Lol what did u do ooo?
I hope say u no drink paraga b'cos of am?

it was getting late, and the weather seems to be saying 'i will rain ... And this girl was waving desperately and saying pls carry me.
Well i carried her from that molete axis, on getting to 'bere' i asked her where she is going to? She said custom area,i said me am going to iwo road, i will drop u at total garden...she said ok.
On getting there i stopped, expecting the lady to drop, na there wahala start, she started shouting, give me my money,wicked man,u f.ucked me since morning like 12 times, give me my money'.... Shoo wetin be this
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Freegift75: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Blackfire:

it was getting late, and the weather seems to be saying 'i will rain ... And this girl was waving desperately and saying pls carry me.
Well i carried her from that molete axis, on getting to 'bere' i asked her where she is going to? She said custom area,i said me am going to iwo road, i will drop u at total garden...she said ok.
On getting there i stopped, expecting the lady to drop, na there wahala start, she started shouting, give me my money,wicked man,u f.ucked me since morning like 12 times, give me my money'.... Shoo wetin be this

Ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaa ah........lol
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Bamz(m): 3:52am On Nov 01, 2015
175:
See lies. . .gringringrin

Na for this hard times man go just let go of 50k . . .

LOL just like this? for this Naija? cheesy
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2015
@op, she should have driven her straight to the police station, then her claim would be difficult for her to proof. I would rather pay a lawyer that money than fall mugu.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by tonytony208(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2015
Freegift75:

--------------------------------
MODIFIED
-------------------------------

If I were you sir, I would have driven her to the police station.

This idea of getting ashamed and parting with 50k is not reasonable. The world has advanced beyond this.

You should have driven her to police station, call your lawyer and sue her for libel.
The police will of course want to test her to find out if you actually slept with her overnight. If you did, your semen would still be isolated from her and it can be tested to find out if her story is true or not. I hate how you dealt with this issue. It is too lame for my liking. If you have a 25 million building, then you should be able to afford a family lawyer, right? This is too lame and sounds like the option of the uneducated. This trick had been around for a very long time( I first read about it in 1988). It is a trick for those old days, not for this age.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by ocelot2006(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2015
Thats why i have a simple rule: I NEVER EVER EVER EVER PICK UP ANYONE THAT TRIES TO FLAG ME DOWN. Go get a damn Keke.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by tonytony208(m): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2015
kaywhynoni:
Sorry op

Some Ladies are EVIL......she just find all means to Scam you.....I'm sure she's damn broke (Ete obirin) may God judge both of you......

Arise.....................Coooooooooourt!

God will not judge anything. The guy is a full time foool. In this age and time, how can you just succumb to nonsense trick like that. Hasn't God given us brain to enable us think? Why didn't he cwll his lawyer, drive the lady to the police station and let her tell her story there? In this world of medical advancement, you can't lie that someone sleep with you or rape you again; they will test you to find out if it is true or not. Why didn't he call his wife? Am certain the woman would leave everything and run down to ijebu ode to testify against the lady. This man acted like an element from 1930. The world is too advanced for this spineless trick. It is either he is lying or he is a foool!
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by dododawa1: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2015
Is only IGBOS people dat will believe this OP
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by dododawa1: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2015
FAT LIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! / Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.