Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! (11414 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by bugzbunny: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2015
You could hv insisted on moving straight to police station... Or call one around.. I bet someone made a video of d drama... Get her pic...
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by gbosky22(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Why are you.....

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by freeage7(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2015
You gave your ATM card to someone you never knew to withdraw 50k? Who is telling lies here? Pastor indeed. I beg talk another thing jo!
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Caveatemptor(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2015
OP,
You can lie sha...
You gave your ATM card and pin to a bystander to with draw money from your account....An unknown bystander?
Do you think we are fools on this forum?

This your story was lifted straight from the Nollywood 90s movie,"Glamour girls".
Nice yarn sha....
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by SirDorianGray(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2015
meforyou1:
you should gone to the police station.

The story get comma sef. At 1st he said he travelled to Ago-Iwoye to see his wife concerning his son's admission. Now he's saying it happened in his area where he has/had a reputation to protect. U see the thing about lying is that its hard to keep up. You'll end up lying to cover another lie and slipping up. The OP should just tell us he's just having a laugh and this story is a scene from a Nollywood movie.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by double0seven(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2015
It is too glaring that this is just a fabrication.

The first thing that gave the OP away as a liar like someone already said is the framing of the topic itself :

"WARNING: My Experience With Olosho -
I Wept!"

seriously, which pastor will know prostitutes as Olosho? From his story, there were even supposed to be students. At the worst, an average person would have said "ashewo" not to talk of a Pastor. Only niggers use the word "olosho "

Then the OP says he went see his wife who is secretary at the University concerning the admission of their son . To have a son who is read to enter university would place the OP in the age range of at least over 45 years old.

if you check the OP other topics and posts, there is nothing that suggests he's a Pastor or such a matured man. the OP is probably a teenager or in his twenties. which almost fifty Yeats old man with daughter about to enter a university, works and also a part time Pastor has the the time or disposition to be arguing such an experience online.

big lie. op just looking to have some fun.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by segebobo: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Since you were returning from your wife's office, why didn't you call her to confirm your itinerary. Since you claim the okada union looked responsible, they will listen.
Secondly, the lady should be asked where you guys lodged. Go there and confirm if your name appears on their customer list for the day.
I think the wife confirming you were at her office should solve the situation except there is something else!
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Topgainer: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
'I cursed her this, cursed her marriage, her womb, her' It is obvious you have been sitting under those gospel merchants who claim to have spell casting abilities and boasting in the name of preaching how they have cursed many persons.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by huptin(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
There is always a first time to everything, if something has never happened to you b4 it is difficult to predict how you would react, a lady had accused me of bashing her car b4, she grabbed my shirt in front of my estate gate, i couldnt talk, i was just looking like mumu, it took the intervention of my female neighbours to save me.
I never imagined it could happen to me, i was so dumbfounded. I dont blame the OP we are all human.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Freegift75: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
I'm more than N50K that you all think is something. I can't because of N50K lose my life and great assets. I acted base on the experience I had. A friend of mine lost his life just because of N20. The miscreants in our area approached him to donate N20K for their carnival. The man invited police to arrest them and tortured. Eventually, they plotted his termination.

What do you know that could happen if I get the lady arrested?

Hun un un un! I stomach all insults but I want you all to know that I'm not a mumu.

Thanks for all your consigns
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by double0seven(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
my friend, stop talking please, you wanted to thread with traffic and something to laugh about we all get it. You are not a family man, neither are you a Pastor; probably just a student.

just give it a rest and let it go instead of compounding the lies.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Fearcom(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
She will tell me what I'm wearing underneath since I "slept" with her as well as the colour of my underwear at the police station. . .if she can't, well ;I will peel her like an onion.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by DICKtator: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
double0seven:
It is too glaring that this is just a fabrication.

The first thing that gave the OP away as a liar like someone already said is the framing of the topic itself :

"WARNING: My Experience With Olosho -
I Wept!"

seriously, which pastor will know prostitutes as Olosho? From his story, there were even supposed to be students. At the worst, an average person would have said "ashewo" not to talk of a Pastor. Only niggers use the word "olosho "

Then the OP says he went see his wife who is secretary at the University concerning the admission of their son . To have a son who is read to enter university would place the OP in the age range of at least over 45 years old.

if you check the OP other topics and posts, there is nothing that suggests he's a Pastor or such a matured man. the OP is probably a teenager or in his twenties. which almost fifty Yeats old man with daughter about to enter a university, works and also a part time Pastor has the the time or disposition to be arguing such an experience online.

big lie. op just looking to have some fun.

Associate pastor.using "olosho". ikr?

While incidences like this truly happens but his may be mere fabrications like you asserted.
I don't think someone of his age as he claims would spew such trash and lies like he wrote.
So funny though.
50K just like that?
If I were hungry and desperate and I met this op, I would just blackmail him that he is gay and he has to part with some amount if he doesn't want me to talk

grin grin grin grin
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by airsaylongcon: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Freegift75:

--- Very soon, I will expose my experience with some Nairaland ladies on new thread with confirmed proof. But I will not mention names. There are OLOSHO as well on Nairaland. ----------------------

For those NL girls, please we will be glad to have their monikers here

www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/60

We wanna confirm the veracity of your claim say dem b ashana
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Freegift75:
Where are we heading in this Nation? I'm using this medium to send general warning to all men who own cars, to be mindful of who they carry as lift on the highways.

I had a bitter encounter with a devilish lady yesterday. I went to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State to meet my wife who is also a secretary there, as regard the admission of our Son.

At about 4pm when returning to Ijebu Ode from Ago Iwoye, two ladies waved me down and pleaded for a lift to Ijebu Ode. When we got to Cocoa Cola round about before Kara, one of the ladies alighted with appreciation.

On getting to Molipa Junction at Ibadan Garage, the second lady opted to alight. But to my surprise, immediately I stopped, she just furiously held my cloth and started screaming:

"Pay me my money...pay me my money, since yesterday you used me and decided to dump me without payment--useless man"---said lady

I was shocked! Suddenly, people began to gather around us. She refused to come down from the car, claiming I carried her overnight and refused to redeem my part.

I indeed felt shameful and embarrassed as a Pastor. I shed tears!

When people asked her the cost, she claimed N50,000. I shouted - haaaaa aaa aaa aaa ah! N50 what? - I asked.

Shamefully, people around had started believing her while some still never believed. Eventually, people said I should give her some amount but she remained adamant, saying our agreement was N50K.

With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K.

But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb....

Callously, she collected the N50K and left. It was very shameful and embarrassing. She abused, insulted me even almost slapping me and carted away N50K.

This is my sad encounter with OLOSHO. I advise all men to be very careful of carrying lift.

--------------------------------
MODIFIED
-------------------------------

LIAR OSHI! This scenario happened in a Nigerian movie titled "Glamour Girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Resigns – Warns Men Of God To Disentangle Themselve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.