Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,957 members, 7,852,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! (684 Views)

Discos, Gencos Bringing Shame To Govt – Fashola / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! by sammyj: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2015
I am seriously disappointed in this his body language that allows the so called fraud called GENCO's and DISCO's billing system owned by our past and present rulers which the court has stopped for now.

We need to stop them now from increasing our power service maintenance charge, proposed billing charge increases by 40% and in some location by 80% and the current replacement of our current prepaid meters with digital readable meters, which allows them to monitor your meter reading from their office and push for continuous power reading even if you are not at home. Further, this new meter scam will allow them to calculate estimated bills which cannot be verified by you and bill you based on your area power consumption against individual consumption billing. I advise Nigerians to rise up and stop this fraud that PMB's body language cannot stop. Also, Sam Amadi needs to be checked and sack ASAP!! ! angry angry angry
To join the struggle please send #WeAreReady to 08026332917 or join him via Adeola Samuel Opeyemi on Facebook.

Source: http://stdgtech..com.ng/
Re: Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Ok. The prob train will soon convene them.
Re: Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! by sammyj: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2015
We hope so because PMB is not saying anything about it !!! angry
atarapa:
Ok. The prob train will soon convene them.
Re: Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! by blackfase(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2015
seriously, I'm beginning to really get repulsed by d guys certain inactions so far. a lot just seems to b left unattended to, and its five months already

sammyj:
We hope so because PMB is not saying anything about it !!! angry
Re: Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! by Sibrah: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Are u saying the new metre will send out you usage to their office and they can then calculate your bill according to their mood? Please explain oh.
Re: Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! by sammyj: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
That is the reason why you need to join the facebook account for more details.The facebook account is owned by lawyer that took this evil enterprise to the court and got an injunction for the increase to be put on hold pending the next court hearing. However, I use the same digital meter and can only load my credit using another indoor device which sends signals of the account update to the out door meter. Which proves the meter is networked !!!
Sibrah:
Are u saying the new metre will send out you usage to their office and they can then calculate your bill according to their mood? Please explain oh.
Re: Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! by OreMI22: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=14pt]Op, What you have said is 100% right. DISCOs are ripping off ordinary Nigerians without fear that the law will catch up with them.

But since what you are asking PMB to do would amount to fighting for the rights of ordinary people and citizens of Nigeria, and not the big shot politicians......... [/size]

[size=14pt]YOU CAN BE GUARANTEED PMB WILL IGNORE YOUR CRY[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Foolish Is Not Igbo!!!by Former Army Chief: Ihejirika / Revealed:13 Reasons Buhari Did Not Attend Audu's Flag Off Rally In Kogi State / Something Worse Than Boko Haram....must read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.