Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" (8879 Views)

So What If The US Does Not Recognize IPOB As A Terrorist Group / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
IlekeHD:

Leave this discussion for civilized nations please. Archaic nations like Nigeria wouldn't understand. Focus on making more aba-made kabukabu shoes for "foreign" investors.

Well, I agree that I am not civilized since I won't put it or take it up the poo hole.

I also agree with you 100% that Nijeriya is the autistic child in the UN and needs to be destroyed totally .

Fagget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by IlekeHD: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

I don't need a visa to go to the US.

Believe it or not , only ignorant belly aching broke ass niggaz like you see america as paradise.

Fagget

PappyMason:

Well, I agree that I am not civilized since I won't put it or take it up the poo hole.
I also agree with you 100% that Nijeriya is the autistic child in the UN and needs to be destroyed totally .
Fagget

This is the paradise spectrum: Paradise (Dubai/Norway) - Hell (Nigeria). USA is in the middle.

So please shut the Bleep up and leave this conversation for developed nations like USA/UK/Russia.

Nigeria should be having conversations like "how many boreholes do we need for this location?".

5 Likes

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by daveP(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
The disgust level just surpassed mount everest's peak!

Please join me to say...

ENDTIME THINGS!!

2 Likes

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
IlekeHD:

So you'd rather discuss bore drilling, but y9ou created a thread about "faggets".

Misplaced priority.

This discussion is too high-leveled for Nigerians like you.

What you guys do is beat your chest and type nonsense.

Take your sophisticated ashh0le elsewhere fagget

4 Likes

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by IlekeHD: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

Take your sophisticated ashh0le elsewhere fagget

You have misplaced priority. Why discuss something you hate?

Are you that jobless?

4 Likes

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
IlekeHD:

Leave this discussion for civilized nations please. Archaic nations like Nigeria wouldn't understand. Focus on making more aba-made kabukabu shoes for "foreign" investors.

If you like fvck the eye too..I support America till the end...I just like the way they fvck everything.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is what I foresee in the not so distant future.

The gay mafia will end up fully controlling America and the west.

The gay Mafia will make parenting of your own child be like holding a lease.

Before you can make a baby you will need a liscence from the gay Procreation office. If it is shown that you do not succumb to the whole gay sh1t you wont be allowed to have a baby. If you do have your baby with your partner, the gay mafia will consider you an illegal parent and your child confiscated and handed to the gay foster home where your child will be reared as a fagg0t.

People this is no joke.

We have witnessed these evil people use Christian tolerance conscience on the general public to get sympathy from which we allowed them to do whatever they like.

They will then use this tolerance to use their advocacy to launch a political cause.

I won't be surprised that people will soon be heading to jail in the US for calling some fagget a fagget in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by ValerianSteel(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
When I see slowpokes mudafuckas like the above,I just say give him a U.S. Visa undecided

1 Like

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
ValerianSteel:
When I see slowpokes mudafuckas like the above,I just say give him a U.S. Visa undecided

fagget I dont need a visa to go to the US.
Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
ValerianSteel:

It's not cyborgs or robots that will create the future Matrix but faggets who will need more ass to fck

[img]http://coffeescholar.files./2015/03/matrix-pod-bod-pod.jpg[/img]
Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by ValerianSteel(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

fagget I dont need a visa to go to the US.

So they say till they go queue at Walter Carrignton or Diplomatic drive.
Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Harmvirus(f): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
End time things
Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Typical example of Parent 1 and Parent 2

Meet Bisi Alimi

HE IS HIV POSITIVE FAGGET AND WAS ALLOWED TO ADOPT THAT POOR BABY WHICH HE INTENDS TO RAISE AS A FAGOT WITH HIS OYIBO HUSBAND.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086404_bisialimibabyboy_jpegd670f28acd8dfc0434e2ec38b5bb4981

Is this civilization IlekeHD, ValerianSteel?

I know the Greeks loved boys but Pedastral lifestyle came second to family.

Will you faggets be alive today if you great grandparents were HIV positive fagg0ts?

6 Likes

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
ValerianSteel:
So they say till they go queue at Walter Carrignton or Diplomatic drive.

When I say I dont require a visa to enter the US and EU what do you understand by that?

olosho fagget

3 Likes

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by ValerianSteel(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:
Typical example of Parent 1 and Parent 2

Meet Bisi Alimi

HE IS HIV POSITIVE FAGGET AND WAS ALLOWED TO ADOPT THAT POOR BABY WHICH HE INTENDS TO RAISE AS A FAGOT WITH HIS OYIBO HUSBAND.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086404_bisialimibabyboy_jpegd670f28acd8dfc0434e2ec38b5bb4981

Is this civilization IlekeHD, ValerianSteel?

I know the Greeks loved boys but Pedastral lifestyle came second to family.

Will you faggets be alive today if you great grandparents were HIV positive fagg0ts?

You are obviously as stupid as you type,what has HIV got to do with the topic at hand now.Heterosexual couples have HIV and pass it on to their unborn children.

Kids raised under gay parenting have no fear of HIV,there's no logical explanation to how he would get it.

From my knowledge of parenting,not every child in this world was raised by a male and female in a heterosexual marriage,many were raised by family members,two siblings,some single parents,the fact that a child gets to call two persons his parents is everything,children don't know hate,if they are loved and cared for in the right way,they'll never seem to understand why they need a mommy and daddy when they have a daddy and daddy that loves them so much.

In as much as it's not your child that was adopted,shut up And let that child have a life other than a motherless baby home.

2 Likes

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by ValerianSteel(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

When I say I dont require a visa to enter the US and EU what do you understand by that?

olosho fagget
Keep lying to yourself,who no like better thing.

Call me 'fagget' all you like,it just shows the kind of human you are.
Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
ValerianSteel:
You are obviously as stupid as you type,what has HIV got to do with the topic at hand now.Heterosexual couples have HIV and pass it on to their unborn children.

Kids raised under gay parenting have no fear of HIV,there's no logical explanation to how he would get it.

From my knowledge of parenting,not every child in this world was raised by a male and female in a heterosexual marriage,many were raised by family members,two siblings,some single parents,the fact that a child gets to call two persons his parents is everything,children don't know hate,if they are loved and cared for in the right way,they'll never seem to understand why they need a mommy and daddy when they have a daddy and daddy that loves them so much.

In as much as it's not your child that was adopted,shut up And let that child have a life other than a motherless baby home.

Gay men account for the highest cases of new HIV infections.

Most of the heterosexual infections are as a result of DL niggas infecting women who pass it to other hetromales

Gay men are now deliberately infecting themselves with the virus - google bug chasers

Gays are a bag of virus and bacteria.

Do you know more than God?

Why did God make parenting a task between a Man and a woman?

Before you say God doesnt exist here is your daily Butt Mag

[img]http://loft965.files./2010/04/b2ab32f2.jpg?w=467&h=663[/img]

1 Like

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Keep lying to yourself,who no like better thing.

Call me 'fagget' all you like,it just shows the kind of human you are.

faget.
Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by ValerianSteel(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

Gay men account for the highest cases of new HIV infections.

Most of the heterosexual infections are as a result of DL niggas infecting women who pass it to other hetromales

Gay men are now deliberately infecting themselves with the virus - google bug chasers

Gays are a bag of virus and bacteria.

Do you know more than God?

Why did God make parenting a task between a Man and a woman?

Before you say God doesnt exist here is your daily Butt Mag

[img]http://loft965.files./2010/04/b2ab32f2.jpg?w=467&h=663[/img]
Shut your trashy hole of a mouth.

Medically there's what you call susceptibility to infections,viruses and diseases.

There's a risk level of contracting a virus,few population,a very rare and few percentage of the world is immune to some of these virus and disease.

Taking HIV into account,there's a category of high risk level,it is biological misfortune that gay men in general,Black africans also are among the highest most susceptible to HIV infections.

Quite your propaganda for dumb asses.

why won't DownLow gay men pass it on to women when they are forced into heterosexual relationships just to please society.

Parenting is a task to anybody matured enough to be responsible for another person.It is not the sole responsibility of a male and a female in an heterosexual relationship.

Am Christian but do not bring religion or God here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by sarmiie(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:
If any of you illiterates ever read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, you will see how the all powerful state in that futuristic novel will replace the Mother and Father.

Welcome the Matrix

[img]http://1.bp..com/-8ylgRtiiPQo/VAYA4yIYpLI/AAAAAAAAdVU/mFbtUJokKDo/s1600/13164c8bdc2909b3e0dfb8e75d2d54.jpg[/img]

Slave

That book gave me the chills.....and to think it foreshadowed many advancements in science. All the talk of alphas and gammas..*shudders*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sad o sad
PappyMason:

explain how this is liberation?

fagget
Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by titi4fola(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
focus7:
America has become the biggest architect of all abomination.
precisely!
Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by mikool007(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Great...... undecided now we sound like biology projects......specimen 1 & 2

1 Like

Re: America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" by Obiagu1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
IlekeHD:

I'm not a fagget son.

I support the equal rights movement, any rights of reasonable kinds.

... including the right to marry a dog?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / We Won’t Negotiate 2023 Igbo Presidency, S-east APC Chieftains Tell Obasanjo / Thousands Of Hamas With Rifle Enter Israel Town (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.