Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves (72618 Views)

Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend / Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim Before And After / Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ndidibabe(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
GodMode:

Big lie... Unless she's a virgin...
Seriously?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

I worship Character and intelligence
yinmu
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by slightlyMad(f): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
sissylucy:
so her curves ain't natural

coming from a lady? shm

she was slimmer there and yet the curves and a55 were there, when she gained weight, what were you expecting?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Missonas(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Woa she stripped and started smiling undecided
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by GodMode: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
ndidibabe:
Seriously?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by bikefab(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
...and some gals who have flat 'nyashes' will say out of jealousy that she had an implant...
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by uncjay(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
missstella:
I love this lady kiss
Lolz.....na wetin u see talk be dat?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by udmydearest(f): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
bolajioginni:
Those curves are not natural
at all
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Lilyomi(f): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Orikinla:
The sizes of the breasts and hips of young women increase when they get pregnant. But majority of the single girls and ladies commit abortions and the increased breasts and hips remain. Many girls and ladies do this horrible thing to enhance their sexuality. But Juliet Ibrahim will deny that she has been pregnant before.
She has a son from a previous marriage.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by electrobanker: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
May God save them.......
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by jesus901: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
please my dear,
its pity that after all the beauty you want to end in hell by exposing your body which is the temple of holt ghost
both your private part. please rent now tomorrow might be too late
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Boobs job and butt implant grin

Kudos to the surgeon

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by maum: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
lekjons:
women deceiving men since 001 B.C.E

Oh My Days!
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hips they say don't lie...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by femi4: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Caracta:
Hips-enhancing tablets are all over the market. Isn't that what you guys want and worship? tongue
any side effect

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by mikron(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nawa o!

So we have all these silent silicone hips and asses in Africa. Thought it was common with only them nicki minaj and Kim kay. shocked

nothing silicon about those curves, those hips are natural
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by londoner: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's common for the body shape of a woman to change after having children.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by preetyb(f): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

I worship Character and intelligence

You sure?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by missstella(f): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
uncjay:

Lolz.....na wetin u see talk be dat?
Yes na abi e get anoda tin wey I suppose talk?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Margauxluv(f): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nawa o!

So we have all these silent silicone hips and asses in Africa. Thought it was common with only them nicki minaj and Kim kay. shocked

i gues she grew fatter dats it aiint no silicon.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by sabi99(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Caracta:
Hips-enhancing tablets are all over the market. Isn't that what you guys want and worship? tongue
are u in a frat or something? How cud u say a thing lyk dat. Am not among doz guys that worship hips instead am among doz that worship God
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Ahyourity(m): 12:19am On Oct 30, 2015
you wear fake hips and your nickname is miss endowed,you're just a 419...(FRAUD) cheesy
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by princeonx: 2:58am On Oct 30, 2015
ikombe:
i swear this guy dey sell spare parts for Alaba grin
Olodo! Na for Alaba they dey sell parts? No be ladipo again grin
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Sise25(m): 3:55am On Oct 30, 2015
women wit fake beauty evry where, i tire oooo :Dwomen wit fake beauty evry where, i tire oooo
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ikombe: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2015
princeonx:
Olodo! Na for Alaba they dey sell parts? No be ladipo again grin
lwkmd grin
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Revolva(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin grin i go like bang dat her booty

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by naijaboiy: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Margauxluv:

i gues she grew fatter dats it aiint no silicon.
So she just grew fat in her hips and ass all of a sudden? cheesy

Well you're just "guessing" smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by gloryl(f): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
NotNairalandi:
Today everything about women is FAKE!.....
Oya check am,Their;

Hair.......fake!

Eyes lashes.....fake!

Lips.......fake!

Face......fake!

Brea st.....fake!

Finger nail....fake!

Hips....fake!

Toes....fake!

Height.....fake!

Movement.....fake!

Character......fake!

Voice......fake!

Laugh.......fake!

Cry.......fake!

Words......fake!

Choi!!!........To see original woman this days is as hard as seeing a prostitude in heaven!grin

@NotNairalandi let me ask you, if you see a natural woman in this your life, would you appreciate her I'm sure most of you guys would classify the natural girls as being classless and without swag, so the fake fake fake thing is what you get when you make girls with low self esteem feel less of who they are...
That's what you get when you compare that good girl without bum with some other girl who is endowed sort of...so blame it on you men, it's all in a bid to pls and appease you guyz....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by NotNairalandi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
gloryl:

@NotNairalandi let me ask you, if you see a natural woman in this your life, would you appreciate her I'm sure most of you guys would classify the natural girls as being classless and without swag, so the fake fake fake thing is what you get when you make girls with low self esteem feel less of who they are...
That's what you get when you compare that good girl without bum with some other girl who is endowed sort of...so blame it on you men, it's all in a bid to pls and appease you guyz....
Glo my sweetheart! in every original there is fake...why shld I go for fake instead of original?yes! I will appreciate a natural woman when I see one.are you lving ur life to please anybody?if u ar real,people will surely appreciate you.that's just simple!
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by KingRaoul: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Caracta:

Yes i worship big asss if u have one u are my God
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by jenviv29(f): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
this fake life of some people doesn't worth fighting for or admiring. The beauty of all human lies in their character which is the true beauty.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Ballmer: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
udmydearest:
at all
Please I need to speak with you as soon as you receive my messages thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.