Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says (69513 Views)

Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor / Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by 2kris(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
When did pmb gav the army to end this issshh
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by onyemarcus: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
see machinist, wow
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
I can see people are scared to join the Nigerian army to fight these brutes of Boko Haram after seeing these images. It is time the dullard do something about the insurgency. He's mouthed about it during the campaign toward his election.

Shame on all of you for voting this scam into power! I am not happy with the state of that nation at all! angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by waShine(m): 1:29am On Oct 30, 2015
This proves their foolishness, y using Boko equipments, or are those machines manufactured by arabs? It is a pity u have failed, the whole world is now aware that u either a politically sponsored group or religious hypocrate period.
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by trapQ: 5:49am On Oct 30, 2015
By your fruits I know you're a potential terrorist, rapist, murderer, suicide bomber etc. Now gtf out my mentions.
lekankolade:

By their fruits you shall know them....i know who u took after
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2015
uplawal:
They dnt ever say education is a sin,they says the ones western taught or the ways they are taught is sins,not education in its entirety,muslims value education so well if you dnt know,but will never do the ones limiting the majesty or advocating against nature/islam.science and technology is never from western,they
are products of earliest muslims,so also is inventions,all these are not from western they are from muslims.

Just when you think BH is not on Nairaland.
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 30, 2015
The Rockets only goes to show that they want to minimise risks by striking their civilian targets from a longer range away from where the arm of the law will reach them. It will be largely inaccurate, easy to pinpoint launch locations, cumbersome to move about but a terrorist weapon all the same. Keep your heads up Naija, the law will overcome these terrorists with time and sacrifice.
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by Abdhool(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Fear dey catch me, Nigerian army and PMB ;DFear dey catch me, Nigerian army and PMB
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by pure11(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2015
kokoro!! Our sojo go enter trouble oooo
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by horlabiyi(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Boko haram are just confused idiots. They believe western education is bad yet they keep using things from the westerners. Stupid idiot
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by bukqar(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Cybertext:
Omoh !!!! This guys are already Hi-tech terrorist... Nigerian arm forces need to sit up. This guys are getting bolder.
broda help me see oooo, inshallah it will explode with them in the process one day .i hope the govn't have seen it .
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2015
WHAT IS THE LINK BETWEEN ETF AND BOKO HARAM

1 Like

Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by kavey10(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2015
I believe those machines are equipments stolen from those schools in the North BH raided a while back.
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by gsalvatore: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Akoja360:
well we do have intelligence gathering agencies some you are not allowed to know ,some you are eg the infamous SSS,DIA,amongst the few,,,a little research wouldn't hurt

Everybody an their dog knows that we have agencies with those abbrevs....

What everybody don't know is if they are effective,why is the front pages of the media littered with the Boko haram carnage?

There is nothing infamous about them...more like political thugs/hounds.. Nothing intel about them.

Its like you do Research alot and it doesnt hurt you grin grin grin....you might wanna tell me what intel they have gathered with regards to the release of Chibok girls and thwarting of the next suicide bomb blast..
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by banio: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
I thought BH was only to remove GEJ. Its like they are now tasty for more blood. God save 9ja.
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by lionel4power(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
fluxview:
WHAT IS THE LINK BETWEEN ETF AND BOKO HARAM
its likely that they stole it from a school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rawani:
BH Propaganda machine on overdrive.

Why the sudden pressing desire to show the world they are still functioning if not to give the impression that they are not being steadily incapacitated by Buratai's forces?

Keneking is right, the EXIF data from those pictures could be extracted to geo-locate the factory, and the area ring-fenced to choke supply routes for the essential raw materials used for the deadly rockets.

boko haram have been making n receiving calls among demselves n nigeria never fit trace am, u dey here de talk about tracing pictures.

Mtcheeew.
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
PDPwayoo:

to me, is a sign of weakness on BH side. Im sure they have run out of foreign weapon; going local to survive...

it won't help u.
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
MARKone:
Lol at rocket, Awon NASA

Them go use hand dey trow am, abi use am dey stab our soldiers. Silly propaganda

They are rocket propelled.
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by olayinka63: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:
Oh pls... This excuse is old. Islam itself is terrorism. Mohammed himself was a terrorrist that personally beheaded thousands of people, so what exactly are you saying?

OK can you see what tony Blair was saying about Iraqi war. Use your brain to think of who is behind the terrorism in middle east and why is it that middle east is only region mostly affected by terrorism. When you get answers to these your sense of reasoning will restore.
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by macof(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2015
uplawal:
They dnt ever say education is a sin,they says the ones western taught or the ways they are taught is sins,not education in its entirety,muslims value education so well if you dnt know,but will never do the ones limiting the majesty or advocating against nature/islam.science and technology is never from western,they
are products of earliest muslims,so also is inventions,all these are not from western they are from muslims.

Like I said education comes in different forms. Western or otherwise. .. No form of education should be tagged a "sin"
Re: ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says by trapQ: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2015
you're just a slowpoke. the only person responsible for the crisis in the middle is your pedophile, rapist, murderer, serial killer, senile prophet Mohammed. its not a coincidence that out of 10 most dangerous countries in the world, islamic extremist countries comprise 9. that said. your point is invalid.
olayinka63:

OK can you see what tony Blair was saying about Iraqi war. Use your brain to think of who is behind the terrorism in middle east and why is it that middle east is only region mostly affected by terrorism. When you get answers to these your sense of reasoning will restore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.