Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) (132981 Views)

How To Check JAMB Online Admission Status 2014/2015 / Jamb Online Registration 2012/13 Now On: Click Here To Apply / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by ollyjoe: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2008
pls, can someone out there tell me more about DE registration on line, as it started,where and how can i obtaine the card or form,pls i am waiting for reply
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by sammy88(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
please can someone tell what to do, i register one jamb form just now and i choose abeoukuta as the examination town then after submitting it he now give me center in port harcourt what will i do
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by begood1: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2008
that means he must come to PH to write the exams or else his exam wil be invalid in other towns
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by sammy88(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2008
u mean jamb cannot do anything abt it
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by begood1: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
try them first and know
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2008
Closing Date for the UME Registration is Saturday March 15, 2008.
Saturday, May 17, 2008 is UME Examination Date.

if u still need this form you can contact me. Check my e-mail on my profile.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by Wisdomxy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
can anyone help was online now to fill a UME registration and was informed that my card is invalid and this card has not been used before what can i do now.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2008
Wisdomxy:

can anyone help was online now to fill a UME registration and was informed that my card is invalid and this card has not been used before what can i do now.

txt me only d pin and s/n of the card, to 08051311885 or to charlisco @ gmail.com
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by daheat04(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2008
@ charlisco

After creating my username and password at the JAMB website, i tried to register and after filling the personal information on the first page I keep getting the "First page was skipped. Please Start afresh" error even after subsequent refilling of the first page. My first login was on 14th March, 2008 and I've been trying with the same result. Now i've been told today (Monday 24th March, 2008) is the last day for me to fill the form instead of Friday 28th March, 2008 and i still keep getting the same error. Please help me.

Thanks
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by DeNoble1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
Pls somebody should advise me on what to do I can`t register for my brother`s jamb I went to jamb office And they said that the registration has clossed, Pls is there anything I can do to save the situation
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by KollyJay(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2008
Can anyone help here? The registration is closed but a friend is yet to register cos of the website problem. Plz wot can we do?
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by deanantony(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2008
pls,anybody should talk to me.i wanted to register 4 ume on 29th of march,but i was told that theregistration is closed.pls wat can i do.somebody help.i faced hell to get the money.pls i need ur help.any can reach me on 08060758289 or mail me on deankolblack@yahoo.com
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by Abi22k: 1:17am On Apr 19, 2008
You can see some WAEC, JCE, NECO and JAMB past question at hitwev.com. You can practice on them and do you know the good thing about this site, when you answer the question and you score high you get paid. This is to encourage our youth to read and solve question. Good luck
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by auska(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2008
hi guy i saw my reg detail but no centre what am i going to do
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by segun44: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2008
I have been trying 2 change my course via www.myjambresult.com/changeofcourse but the ''SUBMIT'' button cannot be clicked.Please any info about this do not hestitate to share it.
                      THANKS
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by jennyjatt: 2:29pm On May 05, 2008
pls do anybody have any info about Aptech or NIIT. i just want to know which is best and which is worth a life career. do they really teach? are there job offers? is it worth the money they are demanding? do Aptech or NIIT students have lots of job opportunities? pls help.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by jonatino(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2008
hi
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by naijaland(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2008
Sincerely speaking too many people don write JAMB several times and them no de make am at all. I was a victim to this. But the truth is - if you won really enter university without writng JAMB ; it all depends on you oooo; particularly those wey won study Medicine .What is the need entering Private University when you fit pay less to study for Ukraine which have same standards like USA and UK(still recognised by WHO and Europen Medical Association). The sweet thing be say em dey very Cheap to study there and the Student visa dey easy to get and cheaper living standards plus cheaper than these Naija private Universities wey de chop people money for nothing; upon sey them never accredit them. The worst be sey if you won enter better school for Naija like UNILAG, UNIBEN, UI etc ; you must pay like #500,000 (imagine more than my school fees a year)  to enter them nobi even by say you smash JAMB.
My fellow Naija brothers and sisters una no go believe i enter Ukraine 2006 ending but now i dey 3rd year Medicine just with my WAEC result, Birth Certificate  and HIV status report.
If you feel sey better option dey pass wetin i yarn; just hola !!!!  NAWA OO FOR NAIJALAND OOO
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by c33b33(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2008
can i still change my course after the exam cos currently the change of course website is f!cked, an official there assured but i dont trust him,has anyone done it before
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by promises: 1:03pm On May 14, 2008
Pls nairalanders, i want 2 kw wen polyjamb sale of form will commence. Any1 with valuable info shd mail me :promises2slly@yahoo.com
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by ifeoga(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2008
pls can somebody tell me whether it is true or not that jamb has changed candidates centre. is sobody in the house?? shocked
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by U1(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2008
ifeoga:

please can somebody tell me whether it is true or not that jamb has changed candidates centre. is sobody in the house?? shocked

Not that I know of.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by pheesayor(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2008
The site has stopped opening and I need to print someone's photocard. Any hints on what to do?
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by ifeoga(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2008
it is just that the new is all over town. do you think its a lie
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by vwomare: 10:02am On May 16, 2008
HELLO,PLS CAN U HELP ME PRINT JAMB CARD?
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by vwomare: 10:03am On May 16, 2008
JAMB HAS NOT CHANGE CENTER,JAMB ARE NOT THAT STUPID TO THAT LEVEL
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by papine(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2008
vwomare:

HELLO,PLS CAN You HELP ME PRINT JAMB CARD?

send your info
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by Tunnex1: 9:32am On May 22, 2008
@all, is POLYJAMB form out
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by chonkis(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2008
I appreciate everything you try to do to fellow Nigerians but there is sth that pussles me,
CAN YOU IMAGINE A STUDENT WHO REGISTERED FOR JAM, SAT FOR JAMB AND YET AFTER RESULTS ARE OUT SHE IS UNABLE TO FIND HER RESULTS, WHAT CAN JAMB REALLY SAY ABOUT TYHIS. IS IT NORMAL. I THINK THAT SHOULD BE THEFT, IT IS NOT PROPER AT ALL.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by holythug(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2008
?
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by tasteguy(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2008
Someone should help here, am lost. My guy sent the Jamb pin and serial no. to my for my result. I dont know the procedure towards checking it.www.jambites.org is not opening here. I used www.myjambresult.com and they kept telling my that the pin is incorrect. WHAT CAN I DO?
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by culchick: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2008
tasteguy

tasteguy, u have to exercise patience it's same problem everywhere, i belive the card u have is jambites cos jambonline is scarce and the jambites is not opening for now, but i think it will soon open. some of us are having same problem with the card too, becos the space available is for 12 digits and is 14 digits on the card,

so what they said is that,you would add 3 zero to the serial no. which are 7 digits and live out the last 2 digits on the pin, i hope if you folllow this process you will succed in seen ur result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses / University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission / The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.