Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) (34294 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by shamecurls(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Poverty is a Bastard!
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Morhziez(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na so
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
lipsrsealed but kcee fired sososob
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
That doesn't mean they should become enemies.
UnknownT:
I think say him don sack Soso after that Skibii death play?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Helkayklassic(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
There was an official announcement that soso soberekon was sacked, but no announcement when he was hired back, one of the reasons why i believe skiibi's death was faked..Mike Ezeuronye sef feature.
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by nattty(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
sissylucy:
lunch z even ready sef...mk I snap myself upload for NL...hope my pix gets to FP sha...
Maybe in ur dreams grin
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na oil rice be that
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
ELTON123:
Chicken wey dem go use hand tear de come de use folk cry oyibo don spoil my brodas finish

Oyibo don't use fork and knife. Thy use their hands
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Unekz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
lifezone247:
; I will earn mine and not make.
you earn,I make all join na money we dy fine/pursue

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by mamagee3(f): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
justjify:
angry can someone tell me the moral of the story.....
Nothing!

Every story shouldn't have a moral lesson attached to it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by lascopes(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
C news!!! #yeyedeysmell angry
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by x6blade(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
How will I get success from this news now? undecided
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Forwetinnah: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:
is Soso soberokon back with kcee ?? I thought kcee sacked him after d skibii saga

So you actually thought KCee had nothing to do with that silly publicity stunt..someone just had to take the blame for it and they used SoSo. He wasn't sacked

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by harristo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
coolebux:
The dinning table mek sense sha
Even if na ordinary pure water you take for the table, omo na champagne oo

But Kcee humble sha, sotey e come allow bodyguard for dinning

Mike sef don too follow FiveStar guys, is he one of them?

I sure say na to kpons anybody wey try to steal he meat, naim make
he bodyguard dey chop with am grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
jaelz:
cool thought kcee said he fired his manager sosoberekon?
Suspended not FIRED
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by usmanspihn(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who noticed, kcee's fork is on his right hand
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Mimilavish(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
All i can see is the food grin
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
and
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Freeman50(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
How do you know its not his own house?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by kelzgie44: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na everybody kcee dey chop with...still chop with me Naaa...your name sake
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by kelzgie44: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
kayo80:
Doesn't kcee have his own house? He is always in his brother's (e money's) house.
Na your house?? E fit b family haus ..or maybe its a similar design
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by kayalla(f): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
that third person there no get name? why u mention his name u......
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by nigeriancuban: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
and so what? we haven't seen a guy wearing byc singlet before or we haven't ate rice ,op if I catch you enn...
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by realBliss(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
kayalla:
that third person there no get name? why u mention his name u......

how are you doing?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by kayalla(f): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
realBliss:

how are you doing?

am doing great, tank God.

how about u?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by realBliss(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
kayalla:

am doing great, tank God.
how about u?
am okay,just can't close my eyes
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by justjify(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2015
mamagee3:
Nothing!
Every story shouldn't have a moral lesson attached to it. tongue

come on cutie, you mean I have nothing to learn? sad
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by adellam16(f): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2015
What remains na! As he no see good music sing na to dey post dis his gold painted dining set for social media remain. Is dis house not for his junior brother?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by kayalla(f): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2015
realBliss:

am okay,just can't close my eyes

why so?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by realBliss(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2015
kayalla:

why so?

just cant tell. am just playing songs and chilling here on Nl and fbk. so why are you awake?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by realBliss(m): 12:45am On Oct 30, 2015
adellam16:
What remains na! As he no see good music sing na to dey post dis his gold painted dining set for social media remain. Is dis house not for his junior brother?

babe why now,why beefing kc? that's too harsh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photo / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / Bashir El-Rufai: 'Buhari Fall My Hand On Air Nigeria' - Governor El-rufai's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.