Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) (34293 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by adellam16(f): 12:46am On Oct 30, 2015
realBliss:

babe why now,why beefing kc? that's too harsh
not beefing o just stating d obvious.
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by realBliss(m): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2015
adellam16:
not beefing o just stating d obvious.

KC is a good dude. he board iyanya first ticket to lag.
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by SmartMugu: 12:48am On Oct 30, 2015
justjify:
angry can someone tell me the moral of the story.....
I guess the moral of the story is that they are eating lunch
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by adellam16(f): 12:50am On Oct 30, 2015
realBliss:

KC is a good dude. he board iyanya first ticket to lag.
Ooooookaaaaaayyyyyyy.
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by realBliss(m): 12:55am On Oct 30, 2015
adellam16:
Ooooookaaaaaayyyyyyy.

hmmmmmmm. pls hold urself
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by adellam16(f): 12:59am On Oct 30, 2015
realBliss:

hmmmmmmm. pls hold urself
now u are talking out of point. Hold myself as how?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by realBliss(m): 1:04am On Oct 30, 2015
adellam16:
now u are talking out of point. Hold myself as how?

hmmmm. never mind,why are you awake?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by mamagee3(f): 2:10am On Oct 30, 2015
justjify:

come on cutie, you mean I have nothing to learn?
sad
Absolutely nothing! grin grin
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Akinjnr16: 2:32am On Oct 30, 2015
That's E'MONEY dinning table !!
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by kayalla(f): 2:41am On Oct 30, 2015
realBliss:

just cant tell. am just playing songs and chilling here on Nl and fbk. so why are you awake?
am at work. night shift
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Certifiedboss: 2:48am On Oct 30, 2015
viviangist2:
Caption

@mikeezu and @sososoberekon #ebaeno #ebaeno #ebaeno

source https://instagram.com/p/9bIPz-RK_f/?taken-by=iam_kcee

Does Kcee live with E-money?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by tpiah11: 2:51am On Oct 30, 2015
hope the photographer was given food abi e no dey im contract ni?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by chukxie(m): 4:54am On Oct 30, 2015
WaZoBia2015:
Soso looks like he came from an IDP camp.

Guy you bad. I swear your comment made me laugh like I was insane grin grin grin
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Just because they saw Camera approaching, they drew fork & knife. To what end is all the show? Mumulogists! undecided

You're eating chicken in your own house with your close friends and you're still doing petepete with fork & knife. Whatever happened to washing your hands very well and then doing justice to the chicken? God will judge y'all.

4 Likes

Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by azzima(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Great Biafrans!!!....no need to show off too much though[/size]
Sadly ,they were both born in LAGOS. .....but why not Biafra nau?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by realBliss(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2015
kayalla:
am at work. night shift

okay,guess you're a nurse, where do you work?
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by justjify(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2015
SmartMugu:

I guess the moral of the story is that they are eating lunch
And they want us to see that they are having lunch shey? yeye de smell.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by justjify(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2015
mamagee3:

Absolutely nothing! grin grin
this is unfair. so cutie since I have Nada to learn from them, wat should I learn from thee.
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
chukxie:

Guy you bad. I swear your comment made me laugh like I was insane grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rushtec:
EATING AND DRINKING PROCESSED FOODS ALWAYS IS NOT ENJOYMENT, BUT STRESS 2 THE VITAL ORGANS.

CARCINOGENIC AND INCREASING THE RISK OF HEART PROBLEM.
Bros go sit down
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by kayalla(f): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
realBliss:

okay,guess you're a nurse, where do you work?

not a nurse.
i work in hotel, we have shifts as well
Re: Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) by Djslyge19: 1:57am On Nov 05, 2015
coolebux:
The dinning table mek sense sha
Even if na ordinary pure water you take for the table, omo na champagne oo

But Kcee humble sha, sotey e come allow bodyguard for dinning

Mike sef don too follow FiveStar guys, is he one of them?
lol thats his manager and producer and not bodyguard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Hangs Out With Wizkid In Indigo at the 02, London (Photos) / Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photo / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.