Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? (3456 Views)

S-east Senate Caucus To Buhari: Our Region Needs Development, Not Security Talk / South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think the inexperience of the Senate Minority Leader, Godswin Akpabio is rubbing of negatively on the performance of the PDP senators in the 8th Assembly..

First, Akpabio led the PDP to keep quite and mute during the Screening of Rotimi Amaechi. That was a great disservice to Nigerians and especially the constituencies they represent, as they would have seized the opportunity to drill Amaechi, make him to commit himself by making unguarded comments which might have sold out in the dailies the next day, thereby increasing the rating of the opposition but like every other things associated with PDP, they bungled it.

Today, was another opportunity for the PDP senators as led by Akpabio to make amends, knowing full well, as a minority party, they can only have their say but not their way, which every enlightened mind around already knows. What Akpabio led Opposition, should have done was: Stay put to their seats, conclude the debate on Amaechi, record their votes, even it was not going to change anything but at least it will not polarize the Senate to the advantage of APC.

Now this is the repercussions of their action today on the Senate:

1. Amaechi has been Confirmed

2. Amaechi by the action of the PDP has United APC Senators in the 8th Senate.

3. Ekweremmadu's Seat can no longer be guaranteed..

4. Amaechi has clearly seen his enemies.

Mark it, PDP would only be on downward spiral from this Point.

By Miss Ngene.

15 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by egift(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
At this rate of irresponsibility and immaturity, PDP will be extinct faster than we thought.

Congratulations to Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi for overcoming all obstacles.

8 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
That was the best thing to do no matter what objection they are goin to raise the powers that will make ameachi scale thru. This clearly shows the PDP was not in support of his confimation.

Also one thing this has shown also is that the PDP are unified even though not popular this was how ACN started. I don't also think that so many SW APC bigwigs would be happy with this we all know how tinubu u and ameachi flexed muscles during the presidential primaries.now tinubu has a saraki and ameachi to contend ewith. The stage is set for the internal wrangling a for APC To begin. One thing is certain PDP can Neva defeat APC even as APC NEVA defeated PDP it was PDP's division that destroyed it. Let's see how APC manges its might. One thing I know about tinubu is that the guy can not deal with a snub. Ameachi and saraki have proven they are not answerable to any GOD father. If ameachi can get a larger part of the Niger delta of the APC IT all make the SW APC looks average even further more for the next election which would lead to dither snub of the SW. Let's see the thing about power is not how u use it but how u handle it.

4 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by Dannyset(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yes na!
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Make we dey watch.

They would be taught Politics

I hope as they walked out they would have the shame not to return to the senate for the remaining 3yrs

4 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by ishiamu(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
[s][/s]
raumdeuter:
Make we dey watch.
They would be taught Politics
I hope as they walked out they would have the shame not to return to the senate for the remaining 3yrs
NgeneUkwenu:
I think the inexperience of the Senate Minority Leader, Godswin Akpabio is rubbing of negatively on the performance of PDP senators in the 8th Assembly..

First, Akpabio led the PDP to keep quite and mute during the Screening of Rotimi Amaechi. That was disservice to Nigerians and especially the constituencies they represent, as they would seized the opportunity to drill Amaechi, make him commit himself by making unguarded comments which might have sold out in the dailies the next day, thereby increasing the rating of the opposition but like every other things associated with PDP, they bungled it.

Today, was another opportunity for the PDP senators as led by Akpabio to make amends, knowing full well, as a minority party, they can only have their say but not their way, which every enlightened mind around already knows. What Akpabio led Opposition, should have done was: Stay put to their seats, conclude the debate on Amaechi, record their votes, even it was not going to change anything but at least it will not polarize the Senate to the advantage of APC.

1[b]. Amaechi has been Confirmed

4. Amaechi has clearly seen his enemies.[/b]

By Miss Ngene.
[s][/s]

See this market woman , face your garri market and stop yarning trash....

Ana ako better thing ga ana ko BF

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
That was the best thing to do no matter what objection they are goin to raise the powers that will make him scale thru. This clearly shows the PDP was not in support of his confimation.

We already know that, they oppose Amaechi's nominations but staging a Walk out was naive. They ended up bonding APC Senators to their own political detriment ..

Read the passage well!

4 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by jaykaylegend(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
akpabio is a.........

I don't know what to describe him as

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by Seamareggae(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
All this corrupt politicians that hardly help the poor masses...

Well... Most of them are after there pocket...
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ameachi is my Guy

congrats. till we meet

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by simplycarro: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
ishiamu:

Sorry, you are really hurting badly watching your Senators looking hapless and eventually walking out.

7 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by sojide: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Akpabio an inexperienced leader,leading them to destruction at last.kudos !

2 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by hinwazaka: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
You are so dumb you can't see a brilliant strategy. Its obvious that everything was planned. By not questionning Amaechi, the PDP made it clear they were not going to partake in an exercise that was being fostered and sponsored by the executive. And to butter it up, they staged a walk out to show they had nothing to do with the confirmation. It is similar to Pontius Pilate washing his hands off the execution of Jesus Christ. Maybe you are too much of a zombie to notice what smart people call INDEPENDENCE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s][s]

Noted! Can you now crawl back to the Biafra Thread?

5 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by theV0ice: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think the inexperience of the Senate Minority Leader, Godswin Akpabio is rubbing of negatively on the performance of PDP senators in the 8th Assembly..

First, Akpabio led the PDP to keep quite and mute during the Screening of Rotimi Amaechi. That was disservice to Nigerians and especially the constituencies they represent, as they would seized the opportunity to drill Amaechi, make him commit himself by making unguarded comments which might have sold out in the dailies the next day, thereby increasing the rating of the opposition but like every other things associated with PDP, they bungled it.

1[b]. Amaechi has been Confirmed

4. Amaechi has clearly seen his enemies.[/b]

By Miss Ngene.

Hmmm Ngene, I believe Akpabio is playing a game. You think the guy is a fool?

My sister, that guy will throw Metuh and co under the bus in this dispensation if the need arises. Forget all his antics o.

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by mandhi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu this is exactly what said though I didn't think PDP was on downward stream which is obvious that's what would happen if they continue with the leadership of Akpabio as minority leader.
They had every opportunity to commit Ameachi but blew it and they are now making a baseless workout which would have know impact on the senate because they have been vindicated. The senate of the APC members did their Job and their colleagues in the PDP failed to do theirs.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else .

4 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by blazetitov: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
The party(PDP) is a curse to this country. There are always supporting evil.

3 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by vkeydon(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
I can not take this anymore pls where is the closest transformer to my house i must make sure i hug it because it is to much
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by mandhi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
theV0ice:

Hmmm Ngene, I believe Akpabio is playing a game. You think the guy is a fool?

My sister, that guy will throw Metuh and co under the bus in this dispensation if the need arises. Forget all his antics o.
What permutations does he want to do, she got it right, he just united the APC including the senate president.
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Looters Association of Nigeria.

We are all members

Don't pick up your battle axes, keep sitting in the office until they take away our children's future.
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by theV0ice: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
mandhi:

What permutations does he want to do, she got it right, he just united the APC including the senate president.

Yeah I know my friend. The hidden point is that he's preparing himself as a potential APC member for 2019
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
[s]You are so dumb you can't see a brilliant strategy. Its obvious that everything was planned. By not questionning Amaechi, the PDP made it clear they were not going to partake in an exercise that was being fostered and sponsored by the executive. And to butter it up, they staged a walk out to show they had nothing to do with the confirmation. It is similar to Pontius Pilate washing his hands off the execution of Jesus Christ. Maybe you are too much of a zombie to notice what smart people call INDEPENDENCE.[/s]

So they will continue to stage a walk out for the next four years, because more Presidential nominations, executive bills are still coming to them??

8 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by mandhi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s][s]

The truth is always bitter, it's not for u to face her but the PDP senators that goofed.

5 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by hinwazaka: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So they will continue to stage a walk out for the next four years, because more Presidential nominations, executive bills are still coming to them??
Your boss, Amaechi and the APC gang will foolishly cut short the supposed four years.
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by mandhi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
theV0ice:

Yeah I know my friend. The hidden point is that he's preparing himself ad a potential APC member for 2019
Maybe, but Hard to sellout.
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by simplycarro: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
You are so dumb you can't see a brilliant strategy. Its obvious that everything was planned. By not questionning Amaechi, the PDP made it clear they were not going to partake in an exercise that was being fostered and sponsored by the executive. And to butter it up, they staged a walk out to show they had nothing to do with the confirmation. It is similar to Pontius Pilate washing his hands off the execution of Jesus Christ. Maybe you are too much of a zombie to notice what smart people call INDEPENDENCE.
The dumbest comment on NL today, trying to justify another dumb decision made by very dumb fools parading themselves as Senators.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by mandhi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

Your boss, Amaechi and the APC gang will foolishly cut short the supposed four years.
Explain how.

7 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by illiad: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We already know that, they oppose Amaechi's nominations but staging a Walk out was naive. They ended up bonding APC Senators to their own political detriment ..

Read the passage well!

No

You said it already that they can have their say but not their way since they are the opposition but a walk out on the other hand is the only way they can have their way by letting the the world know they're not part of the crew that made amaechi minister.
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by hinwazaka: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
simplycarro:

The dumbest comment on NL today, trying to justify another dumb decision made by very dumb fools parading themselves as Senators.
When Napoleon was dividing his army into units and making them carry their ammunition and supplies on their backs, the entire Europe thought he was a fool. It was only when they woke up to see millions of french army units on the doors of Vienna, did they know they were the ones that were foolish. When the PDP is through with APC, you will learn why it took 16 years for the US to get only a toe nail in the door.
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by hinwazaka: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
mandhi:

Explain how.
The confirmation of Amaechi is a start
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by BrokenTV: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by mandhi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

The confirmation of Amaechi is a start
Let's but I doubt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen / Israel Awards Late Awolowo Certificate Of Excellence / BREAKING!!Tension As Heavy Protest Rocks APC Secretariat After This Happened(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.