Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] (8382 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by GetItRightniger(f): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Is God hovering over the USA? And if so, is he instructing everyone to head for the moon?

These images taken of the sky above Ashford appear to show just that. Local resident Diane Fryd is convinced that the interestingly shaped cloud she caught on camera could in fact be the hand of the Almighty God. - See more at: http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2015/10/breaking-news-hand-of-god-appears-in-sky.html#sthash.WCEBNMsf.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by soma042(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm angry
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by xreal: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok oo!
I think the message is for those illuminati people in America.

The light of GOD is the true light.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by wordbank(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
All I c is white cloud over blue

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by ebukaobi14(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
I just wasted 3 minutes of my life viewing this. Lord pls, have mercy on me.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by gebest: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
End time things

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by gebest: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
End time things, hit LIKE for the lion of africa AMAECHI jor.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by nikkiking(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who snap the pishure
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by RichDad1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
La hand la bend
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by psucc(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abi Nebuchadnezzar dey America? And did the 'hand' write anything?
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Truth24(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
gebest:
End time things, hit LIKE for the lion of africa AMAECHI jor.
Which one come be Lion of Africa again silly ass lickers?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by tyson99(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
ebukaobi14:
I just wasted 3 minutes of my life viewing this. Lord pls, have mercy on me.
Take hrt bro e pain me too

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by cuteboy2: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Stewpid pipo. Mtcheew

*bangs the door. walks out of the thread*
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by tyson99(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Truth24:
Which one come be Lion of Africa again silly ass lickers?? undecided
I just hope this paiment won't kill you before 2019

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think the message it sends is for Americans to know trouble is coming soon aspa the LGBT they legalisedangry
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Fundango: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
That isa great warning to Americans from God Almighty that they have so much sinned to mankind.
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by ValerianSteel(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
I think the message it sends is for Americans to know trouble is coming soon aspa the LGBT they legalisedangry
Argentina,Norway,Demark,Chile,South Africa were among the First Nations to legalize gay marriage.

Guess what they still stand strong today as powerful nations.

Nigerians and fuuccked up mentality.
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by jaybee104(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Photoshop
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by rattlesnake(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
GetItRightniger:
Is God hovering over the USA? And if so, is he instructing everyone to head for the moon?

These images taken of the sky above Ashford appear to show just that. Local resident Diane Fryd is convinced that the interestingly shaped cloud she caught on camera could in fact be the hand of the Almighty God. - See more at: http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2015/10/breaking-news-hand-of-god-appears-in-sky.html#sthash.WCEBNMsf.dpuf
Ode
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by alotofgrace(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
So who do we call the fire below

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by sarmiie(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Face palm
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by osnova(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wetin pesin no go hear for this USA of a country.. From changing the tittle of mom and dad to parent1 and parent 2..now i come hear hand of God.. Choi.. USA agbabago kwanu ara ooh(werey).
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by titi4fola(f): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lyke seriously
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Princejebs(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Allah is great
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Koolmexxi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na apollo dey worry some people. .. She for say na hand of God wey hold torchlight. .
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
end time is near *please repent*
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by DipoDee: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Indeed..
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
If that was a hand, the index finger look disproportionate to the formed fist.

That can't be God's hand. The hand look like a phucked up hand wrapped in p.o.p.

Don't you tell me God had an accident and broke his hand.
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by HighIQ(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
whao FAntastic
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Meeloreh(f): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Either it's true or not , why not take it as part of the signs of the last days. Cuz no one knows the day nor the hour, just say a word of prayer of forgiveness , sha sha prayers doesn't waste

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Thread For Wailing After APC Is Declared Winner In Edo Elections / Jonathan: There Will Be Credible Elections In 2023 / Electric Power Supply Sector In Nigeria Should Be Privatized.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.