Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigerian Politics: A Story Of An Unending Beginning By Gbaskipro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politics: A Story Of An Unending Beginning By Gbaskipro (336 Views)

Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You / "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics: A Story Of An Unending Beginning By Gbaskipro by gbaskiipro: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
So much noise and glamour, so much controversy and agitation but it still looks the same. From 1999 to 2015, year in year out no sign even shows that we are heading to the promise land.
The north vs south, the PDP vs APC and all the divisions we face means we always just start at the end of every story. I really to not want to allign my self with any party for the sake of credibility of my writing, but if I may ask what signs do we need to see that we are heading in the right direction? Are we close? If yes, what makes one think so? One big Question is will we get there?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out! / I Am Not Coming For Experimentation, But Consolidation:prof Yakubu, INEC Boss / Ben Bruce Advises Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.