Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

manmen - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / manmen (939 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

manmen by gentlegenius(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nigeria graduates will never cease to amaze me. But Could it be that she was too excited to notice her error, or she's not well educated to know the difference between see and seen?
Re: manmen by keneboi69(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hian!!! Person no fit make mistake again?

1 Like

Re: manmen by Prec1ous(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Do you know that you are even more stupid to still have her name up there?

I believe your aim is to make her a public scorn, she might be your ex or never agreed to date you.

You are a jobless stalker.

By the way, she missed the "n"

Dumbass

3 Likes

Re: manmen by StepTwo: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
gentlegenius:
Nigeria graduates will never cease to amaze me. But Could it be that she was too excited to notice her error, or she's not well educated to know the difference between see and seen?

OP, you should have at least blurred or Paint her name and face instead of this.

this is not cool, could be jst a mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Group Rejects New NYSC Date, Says Corps Members Are Fasting / Help Needed About Nysc. / The Minimum Wage Should Be Implemented Now For Serving Nysc Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.