Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Need A Reason Behind The Closing Of My Thread On Nysc I - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need A Reason Behind The Closing Of My Thread On Nysc I (903 Views)

NYSC: I am confused, I need enlightenment on these stuffs bothering me / 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List / Can't Find Your Name On Senate Approved List On NYSC Portal Anymore? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Reason Behind The Closing Of My Thread On Nysc I by Udpconcept(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please I want to know the reason behind the closing of my thread on “nysc batch b 2016”? That thread was created for the purpose of information dissemination on topical issues relating to nysc 2016 batch b.

The previous thread created on nysc batch b has lost it value and that was the major reason behind my creation of that thread before it was closed.

The thread received support from those that visited it as against the previous thread, that was turned into a playing ground. Pls for the sake of peace I want the reopening of that thread so that people can post credible information as regard to nysc batch b. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Reason Behind The Closing Of My Thread On Nysc I by ojaydedon(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Udpconcept:
Please I want to know the reason behind the closing of my thread on “nysc batch b 2016”? That thread was created for the purpose of information dissemination on topical issues relating to nysc 2016 batch b.

The previous thread created on nysc batch b has lost it value and that was the major reason behind my creation of that thread before it was closed.

The thread received support from those that visited it as against the previous thread, that was turned into a playing ground. Pls for the sake of peace I want the reopening of that thread so that people can post credible information as regard to nysc batch b. Thanks

Cc: Yokiti,
Crazyman,
Re: I Need A Reason Behind The Closing Of My Thread On Nysc I by Manus17(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
check rule 14... to know why your thread was closed.
Re: I Need A Reason Behind The Closing Of My Thread On Nysc I by Udpconcept(m): 1:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Manus17:
check rule 14... to know why your thread was closed.
[color=#006600][/color]

What of in a situation where by the previous thread has lost its value and relevance.
Re: I Need A Reason Behind The Closing Of My Thread On Nysc I by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 25, 2016
You faulted a rule
Re: I Need A Reason Behind The Closing Of My Thread On Nysc I by coyy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
op , report d first thread to d mods, let dem delete it..
create ur own thread and make sure it doesn't loose value.

or

report those detailing d oda thread to d mods, let d mods ban all of dem
or
create ur own batchB thread on romance section. gudluck

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See This Cute Baby Corper. / 2018 NYSC Batch C Stream 2 Pop Date Revealed. / Buy Your NYSC Sneakers At Wholesale Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.