Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,987 members, 7,859,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did (1178 Views)

Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri / Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo / Pastor's Wife Commits Suicide In Ondo By Hanging Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by viviangist4: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
As the Governor of a state is Good sometimes to tell your citezens what you cant do, not only doing General Works , Governor Ayo Fayose did the unexpected today after some restive youths at Iju, Ondo State barricaded a major road following the alleged killing of an Okada by a policeman.. The governor's motorcade and other motorists were prevented from plying the route close to Iju/Itaogbolu police station where the rampaging youths had blocked the road with bonfire.

Governor Fayose came down from his car, walked up to the angry youths surrounded by his security aides as he thanked them for the respect accorded him saying he plies the road regularly and couldn't have run away from them today because there was an issue.

He promised to get in touch with Ekiti State Police Commissioner who in turn will get in touch with Ondo CP and make sure the trigger happy policeman is dealt with according to the law.

The Governor later told them he'll drop some "little cash" for "morning bread" to the admiration of the now calm youths who quickly looked for water from the deserted police station to quench the bonfire. The barricades too were removed as the governor supervised for some minutes the free flow of traffic before finally taking his leave.

source http://viviangist.com/gov-fayoses-motorcade-was-blocked-in-ondo-by-angry-youths-see-what-he-did
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by Ufranklin92(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
fayo my man
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hope fayose is not playing politics with his recent calm and gentleman act cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Msc in stomach infrastructure....I haill u
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by Niyeal(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
If all d governors are like this governor. Nigeria wil b beta.
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by viviangist4: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
ok
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by itiswello352: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
He sure knows how best to calm stormy waters!
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by dejavski(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fayose the most senior Governor in SW
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by Latty88(f): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
I just love this man style of government,unique and different! kiss
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by nnachukz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fayose loved and respected even in another State.
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by StealthyMe(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Don't be deceived the talking did the trick undecided The cash for morning bread did wink
He understands the merits of stomach infrastructure grin
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by tafabaloo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lolzzzzz....
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by osemoses1234(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
This man sure like baba ijebu two sure number....
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by i8sins(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2015
ok
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by itstpia8: 3:47am On Oct 30, 2015
was he on his way from Lagos?

op you didnt explain why he was there.
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by ukaegbuikedia: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Morning bread for angry youth... Yes indeed,he's implimenting the policy of stomach infrastucture..
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Fayose!!!! Don't make me like you oo.... I am for APC ..

Good politician so far. He understands what the people want and he gives it to them..they want stomach infrastructure, they want someone they can relate with even if they don't have any good road or good schools, as long as he gives them money for pure water....

The guy is really a politician
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by realBliss(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
IN VECTOR VOICE!!!! I RUN EKITI FAYOSE!!!
Re: Gov Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths - See What He Did by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Wow.. What a governor! This act of Fayose is making me think twice about him. #not some Nebuchadnezer in the guise of governor that wants to stop prayers and make teachers wear suit in their AC less staff rooms.

(1) (Reply)

Survivor Of Bataclan Theatre Massacre “I Played Dead To Be Alive Today” / Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) / PHOTOS:- Man Cuts Down His Manhood After Been Accused Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.