Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,569 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kenny Martins Gave Me Six PEF Vehicles To Offset Debt-george Uboh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenny Martins Gave Me Six PEF Vehicles To Offset Debt-george Uboh (392 Views)

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily / List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Martins Gave Me Six PEF Vehicles To Offset Debt-george Uboh by CaseFile: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
While being cross-examined at the resumed hearing today, the accused person, who told the court that he did not have any evidence of transfer of ownership of the vehicles from PEF to him, said: “I know the vehicles belong to PEF. But it was to offset the debt owed me. T

http://casefileng.com/2015/10/29/kenny-martins-gave-me-six-pef-vehicles-to-offset-debt/

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / CGPI October Report: Kogi, Yobe, Ebonyi, Zamfara And Akwa Ibom Are Worst Perform / Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.