Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

With Visme, Blogging Will Be Changed Forever!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With Visme, Blogging Will Be Changed Forever!! (545 Views)

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) / Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Visme, Blogging Will Be Changed Forever!! by oteneaaron(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
http://www.nairaonline.com.ng/visme-blogging-changed-forever/

Few weeks ago, while searching for a way to design an info-graphic for an article I was working on, I stumbled on a goldmine for bloggers … it changed my blogging life, and I  am more than compelled to share this amazing discovery with you guys.

This amazing product is called visme.
A quick visit on their website shows you a Video that shows the amazing things Visme can do for you.

I won’t say too much, just that I STRONGLY believe in this product and i advice all bloggers to take this opportunity.

I’ll post samples of what i was able to create with this amazing product.

But lets  answer a few questions you might ask..

Do I have to Pay to use Visme?

No. Register in seconds and start with Visme Basic (it’s 100% Free) and use it as long as you want with no obligations. Upgrade to Premium if you want to take advantage of premium features.

How do I upgrade my account?

Simply create a free account and then from your dashboard area click on the “Upgrade to premium” link. Soon as you upgrade you will unlock and be able to use premium features. Personally, I’m on the premium Plan, and the Opportunities are awesomely endless!!
How do the Paid Plans work?

The Standard and Complete plans require a subscription. This means you will be automatically charged on a yearly basis starting from the day you upgrade to a Premium plan. Don’t worry, they will email you each year to remind you of your upcoming renewal. If you don’t want to renew your subscription, you can cancel at any time prior to the renewal date..
Can I get an Educational or Non Profit Discount?

Yes. If you are an educational institution or a registered Non-profit organization, You can contact them, and they will assist you further.
I will add images of some projects i made on Visme.

Now comes the Most Important Question…

How can you Make Money Online with  VISME?

Now this is must have been ringing on your mind since the start of this article. Well an Affiliate Program is going to be launched soon by the Company. But the best way to make money is by offering services with these amazing tools Visme offers you. How do i mean?

Now think about it this way,

- 80%( By my own analysis) of Companies and Bloggers out there need to design an Info-graphic for thier blog, but must designers are charging them too high. Now with Visme, you could design Info-graphics for your Clients and Make Money by charging them.

- You could design Professional Ad Banner’s for your Clients and Make money in the Process.

- If You are Freelance Writer, your Earnings will increase if you add Professional Visual content to you articles;an opportunity  VISME  offers you.

What are you waiting for? Join Visme.co now!!
Re: With Visme, Blogging Will Be Changed Forever!! by oteneaaron(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Infographic designed with visme...

Re: With Visme, Blogging Will Be Changed Forever!! by oteneaaron(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:the Use Of Phone For Financial Transactions / New Oil And Gas Opportunity In Your State: It's New.. Find Out How / How To Obtain Bank Of Industry Fund For Cassava And Rice Processing Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.