Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here (33699 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Facebook And CPA Make $50 Per Day With Little Or No Investments / Make $50 A Day From CPA Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good day pals, as we all know that to earn nowadays has really become difficult and tasking after my many trials and errors online I finally discovered a way to earn a steady descent income online. I know many of you will be wondering that is this a get rich quick scheme NO. Is this a PONZI NO, is it being paid to click adds, to do simple surveys etc NO. It' s different from all of this but I assure you that you will make money but you are to work for the money. Now the big question is what is this all about? This all about a transcription business that started in 2015. Where you listen to short video or audio files and you write whatever you hear down in English language and you get paid for it.

REQUIREMENTS:
# Ability to listen and type correct English
# A good Laptop or desktop computer.
# A good internet connection
# Headset or Siren environment
# Paypal account (for your payment)

I know you are wondering right now that paypal does not accept Nigerian Paypal account to receive payment, but I will create a verified US Paypal account for you to receive your payment and sell your funds.

HOW IT WORKS.
The name of the company is Crowdsurfwork. It is an online writing and transcribing company that has a lot of work to offer to people worldwide (do they accept Nigerians? YES).
1. Go to crowdsurfwork.com and join as an individual. So you create your account with them on workmarket
2. Then you will read thier study guidelines and write crowdsurfwork test for transcribers. Note that you must pass 80% and must pass the video test 100%.(The goal should be to pass the test the first time. However, if you don’t pass,create a new Work Market account and take the test again)
3. After successful completion of the test, your worker account will be created within 3-5 business day
4. When you receive this congratulation mail, then you can start work and start earning.

How Do I Withdraw My Earnings

There are about 15000 works to do on crowdsurfwork per day. Each work is a video or audio file for you to transcribe.
Each video/audio is about 15-23 secs. And payment for each video transcribed is between $0.07-$0.17 depending on the length of the video.

So Imagine if you receive $0.10 for 20secs video you transcribe. When you transcribe 100 of that you get $10 dollars.
I earn with $10 within 3-4 hours. So imagine if you do this as a full time job.

On workmarket you would have added your paypal account to ur account. Then your earnings on Crowdsurfwork is automatically sent to your workmarket account.

Then you can withdraw your earnings from workmarket daily. They pay daily into paypal by 4pm Eastern Standard Time.

I know many of you will not be able to go through all this process by yourself. I will help you create everything including US verified paypal account just for a token.
And I will collect the token only when I'm done with your account. It takes high intelligence to pass the video transcription test successfully. But I will help you write it and pass 100%.

What Are The Guidelines/Instructions

NOTE: It is just like you are hired and you can also be fired. Surprising? Yes because the transcription results that you submitted will be used as subtitle files for videos and audio for the sake of those that have hearing impairment, So if you constantly submit transcripts that have too many errors or does not relate with the video/Audio file.

If you are interested in this decent steady way of earning online call or whatsapp 08135063518 for more info. I will give a free ebook guide that will make you earn forever with this site. Anyways the e-book is for limited number of people. First come, First serve.

I wish you success on your journey to your financial freedom

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Chimaritoponcho: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hep ur boy o
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by ayommy12: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
sounded
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by ayommy12: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
seconded.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Can i use my phone 4 this.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Chimaritoponcho: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

Call or whatsapp 08135063518
Sent you a message
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by skillzbae(f): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
can phone be used?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by TellMeNothing: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Correct guy op. We also have translantorbase.com but dat one will require vpn..
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
ibe123:
Can i use my phone 4 this.

Yes but u will earn very little and u may not be able to operate US PayPal with a phone as u will need a strong VPN

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
TellMeNothing:

I know translator base. this doesn't require VPN and u can withdraw daily
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by lgboks(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
TellMeNothing:
I so love your quote.
... Erigga fan sighted cool

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Hodhalor(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op... 08171530612
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by africanman85: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

Call or whatsapp 08135063518
How much for your services ?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
africanman85:
How much for your services ?
6000 naira and I will collect after I'm done with ur account. I'm even offering to help you make ur first $0.30
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by TellMeNothing: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
lgboks:
I so love your quote.
... Erigga fan sighted cool

Abi now! Base on matters ..

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by damdam995(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for sharing this with us.
It would be cool if you can post screenshot of your earnings here, that way it will boasts our morales

Is the use of VPNS allowed, cause it seems most of the jobs are geo- targeted

Thanks for the update man

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
damdam995:
Thanks for sharing this with us.
It would be cool if you can post screenshot of your earnings here, that way it will boasts our morales

Is the use of VPNS allowed, cause it seems most of the jobs are geo- targeted

Thanks for the update man

Yes I will post my earnings. Do not use VPN as this companies accept Nigerians. The only job u r doing is to transcribe. You have 15000 works available to u at every point in time. Each job is a video/Audio file which is about 15-20 secs per file. And they will pay you between $0.07-$0.17 per transcript you submit.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

Yes I will post my earnings. Do not use VPN as this companies accept Nigerians. The only job u r doing is to transcribe. You have 15000 works available to u at every point in time. Each job is a video/Audio file which is about 15-20 secs per file. And they will pay you between $0.07-$0.17 per transcript you submit.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by dan56: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Post screenshot is PayPal only Payment mode?? Name them all
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
dan56:
Post screenshot is PayPal only Payment mode?? Name them all

I don't get u
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by dan56: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

I don't get u
You have posted screenshot.

My next question is all withdrawal method aside PayPal
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by klark3: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op if u help someone to pass d test, how will they do d work?

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by BrotherBlood1: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
OP, how is it possible to earn $10 transcribing 100 audio/videotape for three to four hours? What month did you received those payment? Please share a recent screenshots of paypal payment you have received so far.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
dan56:
You have posted screenshot.
My next question is all withdrawal method aside PayPal
no other payment method aside paypal sir
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

no other payment method aside paypal sir

they pay into visa card but only for US residents. paypal for international workers.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
klark3:
Op if u help someone to pass d test, how will they do d work?

the work is not as hard as the test. You don't need to score 100% with the work. but with the test excellence is d criteria. If you don't mind sir. u can keep writing the test yourself and I'll help you out after you have failed like 10times.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
BrotherBlood1:
OP, how is it possible to earn $10 transcribing 100 audio/videotape for three to four hours? What month did you received those payment? Please share a recent screenshots of paypal payment you have received so far.

You can start earning that as you start. you will grow into proficiency day by day. I will show u the screenshot if my last withdrawal from work market in my paypal account when I use my system to browse. I don't check my paypal account anyhow u must b careful so they don't limit your paypal account.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by wakes: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Great! Thanks for posting, op. Blessings!
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by KingOfThePay(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

You can start earning that as you start. you will grow into proficiency day by day. I will show u the screenshot if my last withdrawal from work market in my paypal account when I use my system to browse. I don't check my paypal account anyhow u must b careful so they don't limit your paypal account.

Very Correct caution. You really do know how to use the foreign PayPal.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by klark3: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

the work is not as hard as the test. You don't need to score 100% with the work. but with the test excellence is d criteria. If you don't mind sir. u can keep writing the test yourself and I'll help you out after you have failed like 10times.
hahahahaha... cheesy
E never reach like dat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63