Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Your Country Is A Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Country Is A Joke (2644 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Country Is A Joke by Moriarty01: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2015
So, i have been an avid follower of this large forum. i recently decided to open an account.

I still can't quite understand how you guys think.

your recently elected President has done nothing (Absolutely nothing) to combat Boko Haram more than 4months after his swearing in.
he travels to a different country daily (doing god knows what).
your economy is on a downward spiral.
no policies to strengthen your weak _ass currency.
more than 89% of the your increasing population lives below 1dollar daily.
no steps have been taken to diversify your ever weakening economy (which I heard is solely dependent on crude)
you cant boast of 20hr power supply daily.
educational system is the best on the planet (same with health-care) grin
good and accessible roads are everywhere (except) in your wonderful country. cheesy cheesy
you import basically everything (including wooden toothpicks)
you don't even have portable drinking water all around the country.
common basic amenities are absent.

and you guys take sides and support the same ruling class that's milking your nation dry?

the same people that stole from your fathers, the same people that are stealing from you presently and the same people that would steal from your children and grand-children??!!

and to think this was the same country my Nigerian coursemate was bragging about. his sense of reasoning must be warped cheesy cheesy

you guys totally deserve the wonderful leadership you're getting. grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by teepsee(f): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Moraforker you looking for attention right? Well it's like nobody noticed you exist. Sure you a Kenyan. Take heart cause I understand what happened to you guys on tweet fight. Oloshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Moriarty01: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
teepsee:
Moraforker you looking for attention right? Well it's like nobody noticed you exist. Sure you a Kenyan. Take heart cause I understand what happened to you guys on tweet fight. Oloshi

all i have said is the truth (nothing more).

why do most of you sound so bitter?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Codedb2: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2015
teepsee:

Truth is bitter
Nigeria is a joke
The dude is right

20 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by imsuboi(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Codedb2:

Truth is bitter Nigeria is a joke The dude is right
Yeah man. The truth is indeed very bitter.

9 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by imsuboi(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Double post
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by gab264(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Moriarty01:
So, i have been an avid follower of this large forum. i recently decided to open an account.

your recently elected President has done nothing (Absolutely nothing) to combat Boko Haram more than 4months after his swearing in.
no steps have been taken to diversify your ever weakening economy (which I heard is solely dependent on crude)
good and accessible roads are everywhere (except) in your wonderful country. cheesy cheesy

and you guys take sides and support the same ruling class that's milking your nation dry?

the same people that stole from your fathers, the same people that are stealing from you presently and the same people that would steal from your children and grand-children??!!

and to think this was the same country my Nigerian coursemate was bragging about. his sense of reasoning must be warped cheesy cheesy

Op ur 100% rigth, the economy of this zoogerian is crumbling so quick that I could imagine.
I was never in support of Biafra before but on seeing what is on ground and his political appointment so far I started feeling for my brothers here.

Rigth now Op may be ur a Nigerian trying to form, but what am saying is that very soon my country Biafra will have a freedom from this zoogerians.
I can't wait the day my motherlnd will be freed.
This country is going down faster, but some brainwashed zoogerians will not see it now.

14 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Babe2sure(f): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Codedb2:

Truth is bitter
Nigeria is a joke
The dude is right

What are you saying?
Don't you notice thinly veiled mockery in his write-up? Does he sound like he cares? The singular fact that he said it in a mockery tone will make me say that he should shut the fvck up.
His opinion and advice is not needed in the grand scheme of things. Mtchewwww!
He should go and advice his country people, because they have their own issues to grapple with too.
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by ELTON123(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Babe2sure:

What are you saying?
Didn't you notice thinly veiled mockery in his write-up? Does he sound like he cares? The singular fact that he said it in a mockery tone will make me say that he should shut the fvck up.
He should go and advice his country people, because they have their own issues to grapple with too.
why are you pained grin

8 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by imsuboi(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Babe2sure:

What are you saying?
Don't you notice thinly veiled mockery in his write-up? Does he sound like he cares? The singular fact that he said it in a mockery tone will make me say that he should shut the fvck up.

grin
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Babe2sure(f): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2015
ELTON123:
why are you pained grin

gringrin

His write-up shows he was dissing Nigeria. There's a way you will present facts, itemize the problems faced or offer suggestions on the way forward and It will be taken in good faith.
The topic alone is offensive.

1 Like

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by cocoduck: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Moriarty01:

that is how they are, intact that is why they are called zoo people. We are Biafrans and are different from them. Thank you soooooooo much for making that observation, you are not alone, even Madiba said the same thing, when talk about how bad the whole place is they say park and go to Kenya, but they do not know that Kenya is like the US when compared to that zoo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Moriarty01:

So whats your country? Maybe there are somethings about your country we could emulate. We know about everything you just said and we are trying to work them out. What do you propose as the solution then?
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Babe2sure(f): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2015
imsuboi:

grin

grin
He should go and take a glass of water and come back to tell us if he is truly concerned or mocking us. Then we can talk.
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Moriarty01: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Babe2sure:

grin
He should go and take a glass of water and come back to tell us if he is truly concerned or mocking us. Then we can talk.

talk about what exactly? about how backward nigeria is?

9 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Moriarty01: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2015
NnaaGuy:

So whats your country? Maybe there are somethings about your country we could emulate. We know about everything you just said and we are trying to work them out. What do you propose as the solution then?

my identity isnt the topic of discussion here.

attack the message not the messenger.

5 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Moriarty01: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Babe2sure:

gringrin

His write-up shows he was dissing Nigeria. There's a way you will present facts, itemize the problems faced or offer suggestions on the way forward and It will be taken in good faith.
The topic alone is offensive.

point out one 'diss' line in my original post please.

you are just too bitter to get the message. perhaps what i say is the truth. yeah?

9 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by cocoduck: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2015
Moriarty01:

you are just too bitter to get the message. perhaps what i say is the truth. yeah?
well said bro more bullets to ur rifle

6 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Moriarty01: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2015
cocoduck:

well said bro more bullets to ur rifle

thank you, fellow human

1 Like

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by CharleyCharley: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2015
hmmm
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by imsuboi(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2015
grin this moriarty guy sef
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by nigerdeltaaa: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Moriarty01:

tell them my brother. they are all baboons and monkeys caged in the lugard contraption.
Proudly Biafran

7 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by nigerdeltaaa: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2015
Moriarty01:

that is exactly how they behave. Radio Biafra tells them the same thing and they call it hate speech. the monkeys and baboons in the zoo are programmed to reason backwardly. Please Tell your government to deport all nigerians in your country cos they are all criminals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by nigerdeltaaa: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Babe2sure:

What are you saying?
a mature monkey speaking. Ewe

5 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
In all these we are still going strong... though ur points are very very correct
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Babe2sure(f): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Moriarty01:

Moriarty01:

"
."....Your weak_ass currency."
-".....except in your wonderful country"

It is glaring to the eyes...
What are those lines about? Yet you kept putting laughing emoticons.
If it is not dissing what do we call it?
Oh, your coursemate should brag about your country instead? As if your country does not have issues too.

You may have good intention, but you did not present your post in a logical and respectful manner.
At the end of the day, you did not offer any suggestions on how the economy will be better.
That makes your thread senseless. Other than the fact that your true intention is to hear sob stories about our country from us.
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Moriarty01:

my identity isnt the topic of discussion here.

attack the message not the messenger.
sorry, I was not attacking "the messenger". just asking an innocent question. Its OK if you don't wanna say.
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Moriarty01: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2015
NnaaGuy:

sorry, I was not attacking "the messenger". just asking an innocent question. Its OK if you don't wanna say.

say what exactly?
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by IGBOSON1: 2:56am On Nov 01, 2015
Ouch! This abuse hurt walahi! sad

2 Likes

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by mikolo80: 3:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Moriarty01:

understandable
you're not Nigerian

you're either illiterate or blind
he has done all he can do as leader
em your research

that's what presidents do genius

says who
western imperialist boot lickees ba

no policy can strengthen a fundamentally (low productivity) weak currency

same in your country so why you making noise

you heard wrong
our foreign currency earning is what depends mainly on oil
our economy depends mostly on our farmers and traders

with your 21 hrs power supply you're still a slave to the white man so stfu,.... seriously keep quiet and bow your head in shame

yep it's sad ain't it
but I'm sure your country does same
I dare you to name your country of origin

we don't need it
that's why we have souped up immune systems

exciting ain't it

that's all the choice we have doofus
we have to play them against each other
it's working

same in your country so I don't know why you think you're saying anything important

he must have seen you have nothing to offer for him to brag

yep, yep we do
but we go'n change it
or die trying
you and yours however have given up ämd get your giggles by trying to make fun of our temporary setback
don't worry
relax and watch us colonize you and yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Country Is A Joke by Babe2sure(f): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2015
mikolo80:

understandable
you're not Nigerian

you're either illiterate or blind
he has done all he can do as leader
em your research
that's what presidents do genius

says who
western imperialist boot lickees ba

no policy can strengthen a fundamentally (low productivity) weak currency

same in your country so why you making noise

you heard wrong
our foreign currency earning is what depends mainly on oil
our economy depends mostly on our farmers and traders

with your 21 hrs power supply you're still a slave to the white man so stfu,.... seriously keep quiet and bow your head in shame

yep it's sad ain't it
but I'm sure your country does same
I dare you to name your country of origin

we don't need it
that's why we have souped up immune systems

exciting ain't it

that's all the choice we have doofus
we have to play them against each other
ii's working

Aame in your country so I don't know why you think you're saying anything important

he must have seen you have nothing to offer for him to brag

yep, yep we do
but we go'n change it
or die trying
you and yours however have given up ämd get your giggles by trying to make fun of our temporary setback
don't worry
relax and watch us colonize you and yours

Thank you!
Re: Your Country Is A Joke by mikolo80: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Babe2sure:

Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor / Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians / Gov El-rufai Allegedly Slapped By His Deputy, #istandwiththeslap Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.