Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,773 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Somebody Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Somebody Help (488 Views)

I Damaged My System Doing A Disk Cleanup. Somebody Help Me. / Somebody Help! My Acer Aspire Refused To Boot! / Can Somebody Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help by chegzyshade(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello everybody in the house especially, to those in importation business! I want you guys in the importation business to share with me what are your experience like. My curiousity for this business has grown beyond my control that I visited about three importers to gather facts(not gonna mention names). To be honest, only one of the three importers seems a little bit plain. Now, I want guys who has been in online biz to enlighten me, pls help me out on this, tell me which of the so called importers is capable and plain to deal with. Thank you all
Re: Somebody Help by chegzyshade(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2015
Still waiting to read yr opinion

(1) (Reply)

A Stage Of Trial Operation / Just Arrived HP Elite Book Usa Used / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.