Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad (1493 Views)

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Why Do People Change After Getting Married? / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by Jimdonnet(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
My mother travelled out in 2004 april.now prior before she travelled she had dumped us with my dad and took off with a man abroad.okay my dad went broke and we had to squat with people from place to place.

My mum claims to have stayed with relations and with her only brother who with his wife chased her out of the house.

Now everything has happened to I and my younger sis with me being chased out and sleeping in uncompleted building and under cars.

The thing is she travelled abroad and anytym we complain about what we are facing she will say she has passed through everything but must we her children pass through what she passed through.to the extent her families and relatives we are staying with calls us thieves,liars,prostitutes,armed robbers and she believes them.

Is there any secret enjoyment in the uk?
Is there any drug or flexing they do that makes them forget this toturing experiences?

Below is my story
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by Jimdonnet(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2015
My dad relocated to the viallage and my mum travelled to the united kingdom...fastforward* since 2009 till 2015 I have lived with my mum bro who maltreated me,he spent lesson fees meant for my jamb and I had to go out to the jamb lesson and meet students at the gate and beg them for their books or that they should give me 5mins to read and he even spoilt me anytime he calls my mum.he will tell her am a thief and that I stole and ate his food.my mum will then call and insult me and call me all manner of names*she will say that is why your father does not have money.you resemble your father.but you know how God works all the things they said I took even the 10 naira sugar they accused me of they saw everything under the sofa in their sitting room.it turned out the rats in the house carried everything there and left them intact*i meant the rats did not tear anything.its as they just dropped it there.okay I still continued with them till the wife of my uncle was calling me and I was on ear phones na so she told he 3rd daughter to tell me to pack my things and leave(this woman chased my mother out of the house when my mother was also staying with them)I slept under a car that night before I went to camp.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY I PASSED MY WAEC WITH 6 CREDITS MY LOWEST GRADE WAS D7
in 2012 I stayed with another aunty who was always sending me to her shop and all that.I and my younger sis were with her.at this point I tried committing sucide but was caught twice.my mother was told and she said its better I die that am useful when am dead.I endured and endured all my clothes turned to rags haaa....this aunty daughter starved me from thursday till tuesday and I had only 20naira which I used to buy 2 cracker biscuit.you know those cracker biscuits in yellow nylon.yes I bought it and drank water from the tap.now that daughter is having big financial issues with her husband to the extent that they are both staying in her mothers house*this year 2015 I came from school to visit her cus she was saying I should come and I met crowd in her house,most of them were women okay I was sleeping in the passage and no day passes that one of this woman will not insult my mother(please note my mother does not like me ever since 2009 that one she has been telling everybody that she regret giving birth to me)I will get unhappy and squeeze my face because my mum is my mum even tho she hates me.at last I left the house this year after my aunt told my mum I beat her.and she is the leader of women in st augustine or whatever her church is

now my people my younger sis also does not love me base on say she see say everybody no day my side but when my sis heard the aunty say I beat her,my sister said its a lie.because I accomodated her and her 3 friends for a year and there was no mis understanding between us.I left the house,slept in an uncompleted building and left lagos.now am on the street hustling to survive moving from state to state trying to make ends meet which is better than b eing maltreated by my wicked mum and her family.but still in touch with my sis and dad.all this has marred my life as I really hate women with passion tho I have a gf now and I thank God.now my mum just called that she wants to send me to school when am already planning to get a place of my own and moving on.

my mother always likes to say she she has stayed with relatives and how they maltreated her but is it a must for her own children to pass under the worst of worst relatives.even my mother can't endure what I went tru.at 20 years I had 2 good shirts and a torn trouser.haaaaaaa

Sorry to say women are wicked set of human beings.I plan to be as comfortable as I can be to be able to take care of my children.my mother as all the money but she prefers to drink and pay other people children school fees while her children are skinny and wearing rags.

Well I have left them all and moved into the street to hustle something on my own.am in another state because I actually need a change of environment.tho I need a job to keep body and soul.

Am now in oyo state.

Cc_lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by dustydee: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Guy you are a man now. Move on with your life and if eventually she decides to help, fine otherwise - fine. This should spur you to succeed. You can get a job no matter how menial it is and improve your condition.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by Miami11: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Its not easy settling down overseas esp with no documentation. So your mum could really be suffering out there too. She could also face deportation, what would you do in such curcumstances.
Just help your siblings survive then move on.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
It's sad but just move on.
I can bet you your mom isn't having it rosy wherever she is.
And it sounds like her love for you guys has died.
Kpele.

Sorry to say women are wicked set of human beings
You're bound to have mommy issues now looking at that bit of your post.
but don't let them cloud your sense of reasoning in making something out of your life. It is tough to be rejected by a parent.
But You'll meet a great woman who will erase the bad experiences from your mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by SAMBARRY: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin grin
cococandy:
It's sad but just move on.
I can bet you your mom isn't having it rosy wherever she is.
And it sounds like her love for you guys has died.
Kpele.

You're bound to have mommy issues now looking at that bit of your post.
but don't let them cloud your sense of reasoning in making something out of your life. It tough to be rejected by a parent.
But You'll meet a great woman who will erase the bad experiences from your mind.
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin
Ha an
What's funny now?
Iya wura.
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by corisande: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na wah! This is sad
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by armyofone(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Maybe life is difficult for her. Maybe it didn't worked out like she had planned. She may just have enough to sustain herself. If eventually she opens up, don't harbor grudge because life can be hard overseas.
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by edwife(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
my mother as all the money but she prefers to drink and pay other people children school fees while her children are skinny and wearing rags.

How do you know about this bit?
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by SAMBARRY: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
cococandy:

Ha an
What's funny now?
Iya wura.
your mummy issue quote was what I found funny
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by cococandy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
your mummy issue quote was what I found funny
Okay. But I didn't mean it to be funny sha.
You know nairaland has spoiled us. Nobody knows when you're serious or joking.

When parents treat their kids with such lack of love and say cruel things to them, it affects them when they get older.
Now they will either see all women or men as wicked.
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by Jimdonnet(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

How do you know about this bit?

I had to comment on this she drinks and drinks like a fish anytime she comes to Nigeria. hotels is her visiting spot.
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by edwife(f): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jimdonnet:

I had to comment on this she drinks and drinks like a fish anytime she comes to Nigeria. hotels is her visiting spot.

hmmmm

Now this is a problem.

now my mum just called that she wants to send me to school when am already planning to get a place of my own and moving on.

Why don't you grab this opportunity and go to school?maybe she repented and wants to make amends.
But if you feel like you don't need her help and you can take care of yourself like a big boy,i suggest you forgive her in order to find closure and move on.
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by Captainswag225(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Spiritual forces at work
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by SAMBARRY: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
cococandy:

Okay. But I didn't mean it to be funny sha.
You know nairaland has spoiled us. Nobody knows when you're serious or joking.

When parents treat their kids with such lack of love and say cruel things to them, it affects them when they get older.
Now they will either see all women or men as wicked.
it's true cheesy

It'll make and innocent post look like a mischief maker

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by Jimdonnet(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
Spiritual forces at work

People have been saying spiritual things but I have been prayin and praying for 4 years now.even if spiritual forces are controlling her can't she herself see that spiritual forces are using her or she has no brain again.

Well am taking my destiny in my hands to succeed as she is yet to repent after sending me messages that I should go and look for my mama and that she not mine mama.
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by Jimdonnet(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2015
armyofone:
Maybe life is difficult for her. Maybe it didn't worked out like she had planned. She may just have enough to sustain herself. If eventually she opens up, don't harbor grudge because life can be hard overseas.

Am starting to think she has no money but how I think that way when her brother who chased me out and chased her out some years back she is paying the man house rent and helping him fence his house at the village.but still I don't belive she does not have any money*
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by Captainswag225(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Jimdonnet:

People have been saying spiritual things but I have been prayin and praying for 4 years now.even if spiritual forces are controlling her can't she herself see that spiritual forces are using her or she has no brain again.

Well am taking my destiny in my hands to succeed as she is yet to repent after sending me messages that I should go and look for my mama and that she not mine mama.
yeah, forget abt her and move on with ur life, show ur mother and ur other relatives that u can make it on ur own......just don't give up and try to commit suicide again....... Let ur motivation be to make it in life and to proof to ur mom and ur other relatives that u aren't useless like they thought. I know things will go well for u
Re: Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad by cooker: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
abroad is not easy as you think embarassedlife in abroad is hard you do not know her situation sad be strong get busy help yourself i wish you good luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Pre-wedding Pictures / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age / Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.