Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,798 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Christian Woman Beaten To Death By Muslims For Preaching Gospel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Woman Beaten To Death By Muslims For Preaching Gospel (2107 Views)

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Woman Beaten To Death By Muslims For Preaching Gospel by jiggaz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
johnydon22:
Islam is a religion of peace and Muslims will kill you to prove islam is a religion of peace.
All over the world people are being killed for believing the wrong fairytale..
It saddens me but really humans are the most foolish creatures there is...
They neglect visible substance earth in a greedy clamor for an unsure paradise.
They kill, hate, discriminate and hurt real and visible humans in a delusional thought of pleasing invisible Gods.
They destroy and neglect visible nature to worship invisible Gods...Humans are really intriguing creatures.
Just take a look at the result we get when PEOPLE take BELIEF (ideas) to be more important than PEOPLE (human life)...
Have not seen rest of it yet
John you are too young to be an Atheist, plz come out. grin
Re: Christian Woman Beaten To Death By Muslims For Preaching Gospel by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
blueto:
then why is boko haram made up of muslim?

they have an obscure motive of eradicating christianity!

why will you beat someone to death because she preached the good news to you?

such reprehensible set of people deserves deracination!

people have always attempted to mar christianity. but their efforts have consistenly succumbed to futility.
just as they premeditated to ice our skipper (Jesus). but it was when they executed such plan that christainity started!

like it or not, the word of God is being propagated. he that have an ear, let him hear!!

"why will you beat someone to death because she preached the good news to you?"

It's ur good news, a Muslim, Hindu, Buddha etc sees it as distraction.....Just as u also don't take their own Allah good news.
Re: Christian Woman Beaten To Death By Muslims For Preaching Gospel by johnydon22(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
jiggaz:
John you are too young to be an Atheist, plz come out. grin

Lmao... How young do you think i am? grin grin
Re: Christian Woman Beaten To Death By Muslims For Preaching Gospel by jiggaz(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
johnydon22:
Lmao... How young do you think i am? grin grin
grin grin I no know oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reopening: Church Service Must Not Exceed An Hour – FG / Hedonism / Exposed! Jesus Was A Black Jew: An Inconvenient Truth In Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.