Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Powerful Advice To Our Moderator - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Powerful Advice To Our Moderator (3297 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muhammad Ali's Advice To His Daughter / Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by ayinba1(f): 11:59am On May 15, 2009
@oyb

watch out for that dawodu nose as it gets looonnnnnnggggerrrrrrr! grin
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2009
Moderator thank u so much for the intelligent action u are about to take
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2009
Concerning me humiliating jesus is ruled out, am not illiterate like them throwing insult on Prophet and GOD
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2009
If i disgrace jesus i will be nullfying one of d six articles of faith hence am not a muslim
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2009
@Noetic, relax jesus wasn't a mere prophet he is rank among d 5 most greatest prophet he is in d same rank with abraham
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by ANoetic: 6:22pm On May 18, 2009
Abuzola:

@Noetic, relax jesus wasn't a mere prophet he is rank among d 5 most greatest prophet he is in d same rank with abraham

who did the ranking? the blood thirsty idolic "allah" or the paedophile mohammed? who?
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by ANoetic: 6:26pm On May 18, 2009
Jarus:

Assalamu alaikum my brothers & sisters, and Hi to Davidylan & co,
First, I apologize for responding late to this thread. I've secluded myself somewhere for about a week now, preparing for one exams,hardly have time for internet. Just read through this thread now.

Hmmmnnn, Abuzola, I understand your passion. And that is how a Muslim is expected to be. Insulting Allah and His messengers is something worth being frowned at. I can see how sad you are seeing Davidylan and co raining blasphemies on Allah and His prophet. I also feel sad at times when I read such comments, but only try to restrain myself.

The challenge is that, as you requested, the Mod cannot delete a part(the blasphemous part) of a post, he can only delete a whole post. And I will not like to delete a whole post, because I know they will take that up in subsequent arguments that Islam4Muslims Mod is not allowing them to comment here.

Well, on your resolve to take it up with Dlan, you are free to, in asmuch as you do not do anything Seun considers 'bannable'. You are free to tackle Davidylan around but I will advise you not to disrespect Jesus as he disrespects Allah & the Prophet. But I think the better for you is to leave him alone.

Going forward, I will be send a warning to anybody that uses 'strong' insult on our Allah and His prophets. If after two warnings, he refuses to thread softly in the use of his words, I will delete the whole comment, as I cannot delete just the hard word. This however does not cover using small letter 'a' to start Allah. I don't care about that. I mean use of strong insultive words.

But altogether, we are not going to send away Christians here. Troublesome as Funmi DZ is, she adds some degree of politeness to her questions. Some other also come here to ask questions politely and they are attended to.

I am not suprised u have no respose to make, while I will descend to drawing issues with u, I must however state here that ur hypocrisy is a reflection of the islamic contradictions that nullifies the fallicious statements about islam being a "PEACEFULL" religion.

oppression, intimidation and one-sided abuse is the order of the day. I only wanted u to see the ridicule of ur hypocrisy. cos there is absolutely nothing u would accuse me of that ur fellow muslims dont do.

The day u become an objective person, u will realise the contradicting postulations of ur religion and become wise.

how can a religion that claims to be peacefull, treat women and "thieving" children like a piece of thrash and choose to kill non believers. This is the height of insanity. Do I need say more?
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Tudor3(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2009
Say no more man,its no use.even they realise the hypocrisy of their religion
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2009
Allah, my GOD and ur GOD did d ranking, when talking about hypocrite u seems confused, son of god, god is d father&mary
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Tudor3(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2009
Wrong! allah can never be my GOD,speak for yourself.i'll rather worship pig shit than be a slave to that demon god allah.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by littleb(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2009
@tudor
Wrong! allah can never be my GOD,speak for yourself.i'll rather worship pig shit than be a slave to that demon god allah.

Yours is not genuine, that is where you belong, worshiping pig is even fit you like a glove. Even if you were made to believe, old nature never die, no matter how pig is trained or teach, pig is pig and mud is their home.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Tudor3(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2009
^^^^ Good. At least a pig wont instruct me to kill and rape,it wont tell my prophet to have anal sex with six year old girls and to snatch my son's wife.it wont tell me to strap on a bomb and blow innocent women and children to bits,i wont be instructed to crash a plane into a building.
As you can see,my pig god is better than your demon allah.QED
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 10:14am On May 21, 2009
Jarus
na wa o.
Please posts containing insults to Allah (SWT) should be deleted. You will be asked to give account for things that happened in this board because you were in charge of it. Try and take it more serious.
Please do not be angry. But only this morning, I've come across a number of posts that take what is highly respected in Islam with levity. Some members just jump into threads with no other intention than to arouse other people's ire.
@The rest of the muslims,
please do what you can to prevent further insults. When they make a troublesome remark, ignore it. Don't dignify it with a reply.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Lagosboy: 10:34am On May 21, 2009
fellis:

Jarus
na wa o.
Please posts containing insults to Allah (SWT) should be deleted. You will be asked to give account for things that happened in this board because you were in charge of it. Try and take it more serious.
Please do not be angry. But only this morning, I've come across a number of posts that take what is highly respected in Islam with levity. Some members just jump into threads with no other intention than to arouse other people's ire.
@The rest of the muslims,
please do what you can to prevent further insults. When they make a troublesome remark, ignore it. Don't dignify it with a reply.

Wallahi i concur with this statement.

Q23 vs 1- 2 "Successful indeed are the believers , . . . . . . . .those who turn away from laghw (dirty talk, insults, falshood , lewd)" . Day in day out we see these insults on the prophet and Allah. The quran say believers should walk pass and avoid laghw and not sit in the midst of those who ridicule the signs of Allah. In order to make us not guilty of this crime most of this dirty talks should be deleted otherwise many muslims might just leave this board so as not to be answerable on the day of reckoning. I bet there are many muslsims who visit this site for the first time and see these things and just walk away as they cant control their emotions.

We have to strike a balance between trying to accommodate non muslims here and defending the hounour of Allah and his rasul (PBUH). Imagine the reaction of the sahabas to this kind of statements.

Tudor and co just write these things to arouse our emotions and get under our skins but we should never be immuned to these insults. Insults to us is fine but not to Allah and his Rasul.

I understand this is the internet and the least we could do is to police this section and delete any post that contains those insults immediately. Anyone posting here should respect the rules of this section. We are not christians and we do not turn the other cheek when we are slapped .

To my brothers please never insult their god so as them not revenging by insulting Allah. "And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance. Thus have We made fair seeming to every people their deeds; then to their Lord shall be their return, so He will inform them of what they did" Q6 vs 108
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Tudor3(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2009
You guys should please stop this nonsense. . .this is a free forum,if jarus feels allah will ask him questions on the last day,he should quit.moderator no be by force.nobody except the admin has a right to delete posts about allah. . . .when will you muslims understand that to you allah might be king,but to us he's next to worthless paper.you cant force your savage beliefs on us,its a free world!
Muslims insult jesus and god in the xtian section.will allah ask abuzola questions on the last day too?
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Lagosboy: 11:14am On May 21, 2009
If any muslim insult Jesus then he his not a muslim and obviously of he insults God then he his not either.

Please this section has rules and freedom of speech is in comformity with rules and regulations. The top of the section as set by Seun says islams for muslims. You either respect the rules or go blow your trumpet elsewhere. Arrogance is a bad quality !!!!
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Jarus(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2009
@Fellis & Lagosboy,
Your advice is noted. Thanks
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2009
@Felix, d first time i joined nairaland and came to this section and saw trashes when l logout i neva mind to come back
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2009
Untill recent when i decided to come back, u guys todak, tudor + david can't do better than Queenisha
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 11:59am On May 21, 2009
Jarus, how bad do insults have to be to be deleted? Tudor's post where he insulted Allah is still there. Please do not be offended by any of my statements. I just need to know how things are run so as to know what to expect. Thanx.
Lagosboy, abeg don't waste your time on him. He knows he's been offensive. Your replying him would encourage him so just leave him alone.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2009
U guys fabricate entity, go check out my post in d xtrian section i use to post with reference from the bible
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by gists: 12:09pm On May 21, 2009
@moderator

Many months ago, I got pissed with the way some ppl just jump into existing discussions and post irrelevant (most times posts that are offensive to the faith of the thread starter). The topic was relatively hot and I believe that MAY have been the reason for creating separate sections for both Muslims and xtians by the then moderator. I must commend whoever thought of that idea of creating separate sections in order to maintain decorum.

However, while I believe everbody has the right to make contributions to existing discussions Muslims/Christians, I strongly bliv more stringent measures need to be taken to prevent further occurrence. I think and its just my opinion and suggestion that ANYBODY BE IT A MUSLIM OR XTIAN THAT MAKE OFF TOPIC/OFFENSIVE POSTS SHOULD BE BANNED. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ABOUT BANNING THE USER NAME, I MEAN BANNING THE IP COS SUCH POSTERS CAN RE REGISTER WITH ANOTHER USERNAME
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 21, 2009
Salamualaikum Abuzola.
When I first started reading posts in this section or rather the religion section ( because this board was created because of the very insults we are complaining about) I was very hurt by the derogatory statements I read, although I kept coming because I wanted to learn. Still, I can understand why you left with anger. Now that you've become an active poster, I would like to ask you to please refrain from starting fights with any of the people you named. If you get into a fight with them, you would only be able to insult THEM, not Jesus, who they worship, while they would take to insulting both you and anything they feel inclined to insult in Islam. I know it can be difficult, but try. Let us learn to ignore offensive posts. Insha Allah, that way, all this nonsense would stop.
And on a lighter note, am not felix. wink
and the help I wanted to offer yday was opera mini. sad
@gist. for banning of IPs, dont you think its a bit harsh? Some users might turn a new leaf later on you know. . .
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2009
Ip ? no , those using fones are using a universal ip for a particular network, it will affect d innocent one too
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by mukina2: 12:46pm On May 21, 2009
Abuzola
You must also refrain from insults or you will be banned too.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by mukina2: 1:05pm On May 21, 2009
Tudor
if you cannot post on topic or stop derailing threads with unnecessary insults then do not post.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2009
tudor u claim u back ur proof with Quran, now show me the verse where Muhammad marry 6 years girl or u are a bloody liar
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2009
Sister mukina with all due respect, am sorry to say if d cross worshipper blast us i will blast them as well
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2009
Before i started yabbing d xtrian i posted it here dat d insult on our Prophet & GOD is enough else i wil take it up
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by mukina2: 1:41pm On May 21, 2009
I have warned you and i wont warn you again.

If someone insults you, use report to the moderator tab, do not insult back.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2009
I have never insult jesus and will never and u never produce a verse claiming him to be a god, wat a fart
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by gists: 1:45pm On May 21, 2009
Tùdor

I completely agree with you. You are entitled to your views/opinion and you definately have the RIGHT LEFT AND CENTER to say your mind. BUT FOR THE SAKE OF GOD AND ORDERLINESS (which I believe every human being should strive towards) PLS DON'T POST SUCH VIEWS ON THREADS THAT DON'T MATCH.

I dont give a damn if you care about whatever I believe in. Just Don't derail peoples' discussion with off posts. If you want say your point -which you definately have the right to- PLEASE find a thread that match that point (be it against whatever) or start a new thread altogether. Must you constitute an nuisance just because you don't care about other ppls faith? JUST FOLLOW THE RULES. I WONDER WHY THIS IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND/HANDLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

'surah' Wilayah: Satanic Inspiration!!! / Friday Reminder: Importance Of Seeking Knowledge / Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.