Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW (604 Views)

We Need To Get Rid Of These Corrupt Political Class / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW by speedyGonzales: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
In my opinion, most of the people that have left PDP so far to join APC are the bad eggs!
Although, neither party is truly clean... PDP is the better party (least corrupt, especially with OBJ and most of the Board of Trustees members leaving and claiming non-partisanship), these remaining people are people that can trusted to stand by their principles and not jump ship unnecessarily for cheap political gains and money.

My example is Umana Umana APC Akwa Ibom state, he was SSG for Victor Attah and then Akpabio but we PDP zoned him out of contention, he left the party in just weeks to APC and quickly be came their candidate. How could he really convince people to vote for him, with spoiled brat attitude? But ran massive propaganda ads on Sahara Reporters, which suggests he is desperate to be governor but if you listen to his interview on what he would do for Akwa Ibom, he had absolutely nothing tangible to say.

Politics is slowly getting interesting to me... In a place like Nigeria were the population seems overwhelmingly ignorant or gullible... It could be quite interesting manipulating the system to your favour... In fact someone (maybe me) should develop a strategy game for manipulating our political system to the top.

Objective non-partisan analysis are the best...
Re: PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW by sammyj: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
PDP will go down in history as the most corrupt party Nigeria has and will ever had !!! grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW by merry02(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Corrupt or no corrupt, the most important thing is stability and good governance. Buhari fought corruption in 1984, still it persist. Nobody or party can stop corruption in Nigeria, our Mindset needs to change toward corruption not " the fear of Buhari"

To me, PDP has garrantee Nigeria democracy and stability in the last 16 years

#My opinion
Re: PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW by adebayo10977(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
There no saints in any political party. They are all thief.. Big thief.
Re: PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW by Okanokan(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Both are the least corrupt, Both are the most corrupt, they are siamese twins that can't be separated.
Re: PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
The EFF Economic Freedom Fighters

Of south Africa with leader Julius Malema

SpeedyGonzales you made a post about big dicks under the "politics" category so i dont think you should be allowed to vote.
Re: PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW by speedyGonzales: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Doshmynthrill:
The EFF Economic Freedom Fighters

Of south Africa with leader Julius Malema

SpeedyGonzales you made a post about big dicks under the "politics" category so i dont think you should be allowed to vote.

funny enough Julius Malema is fine, apart from his xenophobia statements about Nigerians!
Re: PDP Vs APC - Which Is The Least Corrupt Political Party RIGHT NOW by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:

funny enough Julius Malema is fine, apart from his xenophobia statements about Nigerians!

Show me a audio clip or video clip about him hating nigerians. As usuall you wont find any because youre just full of sḧiẗ.

(1) (Reply)

‘two Fighting’: Obasanjo Versus Soyinka / See The Portfolios Buhari Is Giving His New Ministers / BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Ikpeazu Wins Otti At The Abia Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.