Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow (12314 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
its funny how they now want christians to support palestine israel, with the claim that palestine has many christian population, a country that allows christian pilgrimage. am sure if they succeed they will intimidate the christians like other countries in arab and even deny them pilgrimage. deception like always
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
go ask the arab christians how they treat them, ask the christians down northern Nigeria. ask those in pakistan and even kashmir india. i believe you are a muslim so you wont see anything special.
I don't like gra gra, you said Muslims pushed them to the wall. I said tell me how and you're saying I should ask Arab Christians?! Is that reasonable? This your terrorist mentality is really affecting you, think straight and give me an answer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Islam is evil. I remba wen book haram invade mubi, adamawa state. We neva knew the Muslim already d wia coming so d fle at night. Before we know d enta and began to kill Christians. They little Muslim dat wia in mubi wia allow to buy and sell and the rename mubi to medinatu. Meaning city of Islam. I keep praying our young gals Christian will stop marrying dos devil. Islam is bad, very bad.

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

I don't like gra gra, you said Muslims pushed them to the wall. I said tell me how and you're saying I should ask Arab Christians?! Is that reasonable? This your terrorist mentality is really affecting you, think straight and give me an answer!
good night
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
like i said. you "moderate" come out yo defend islam anytime we complain but are quick to claim fastest growing religion

Lol, are angry about the growth of Islam or what, if you can't deal with it. You could be helpful to other Christians like parisbookaddict by blowing up Muslims to reduce their population. At lest you've helped your bloody god in a way!

which as been fuelled by jihad and intimidation by islamic govts in middle east. even our nearby northern Nigeria.

So the reason why Islam is growing is due to jihad and intimidation?! Now I see you need help!

i dont see any difference between islamic countries and terrorists organisations.

That's quite ironic, many Christians go and study in Islamic Countries, some even snapping selfies. So why your frustration?! undecided grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
oh ok. even the yoruba muslims who behave differently are tagged "kafirs by the northern muslims
You forgot to add Arab Muslims don't consider black, Latina and Asians Muslims! Ode! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Manueleee:
Islam is evil. I remba wen book haram invade mubi, adamawa state. We neva knew the Muslim already d wia coming so d fle at night. Before we know d enta and began to kill Christians. They little Muslim dat wia in mubi wia allow to buy and sell and the rename mubi to medinatu. Meaning city of Islam. I keep praying our young gals Christian will stop marrying dos devil. Islam is bad, very bad.
they are filled with hate. everywhere they are majority the want to change the law and instill sharia. a law that makes other religion second class citizens. the Christians in arab are now below 5% and that idiot above is still asking me rubbish question. where i currently serve me and my two friend were at the market and we met a muslim hausa man and he asked our religion we told him, he said to the musli
corper "good" and to we the christians "bad" and he is selling onions to bad people. their religion is something else

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

You forgot to add Arab Muslims don't consider black, Latina and Asians Muslims! Ode! grin grin
k
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
good night
This is just 7:35pm so I can't goodnight, tell me how Muslims pushed you to the wall to the extent you wish for another crusade in which you guys would eat dead bodies of Muslims and Jews. Couple with destroying lives and generations, I require an answer!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

This is just 7:35pm so I can't goodnight, tell me how Muslims pushed you to the wall to the extent you wish for another crusade in which you guys would eat dead bodies of Muslims and Jews. Couple with destroying lives and generations, I require an answer!
tell that to ur musilm countries that execute people for leaving islam. religion of fear and intimidation
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
All i know is "I testify that there is no god but Allah, and I testify that Muhammad(p) is HIS(ALLAH) slave/servant and Messenger" and with that i'm saved, because it is only in the islamic holybook(Qur'an) out of all other "holybooks" that therein are claims that it's religion(islam) is the only way, The only practice accepted by God Almighty is by submitting to HIS total will(Islam) as stated in sura3:19, 3:67, 6:79, etc. Which is exactly what i do, I just hope you get to know the real deen(islam) before it gets too late. salam!

Ah no, lemme help you. All I know is: I testify that allah was chosen among the 360 gods of the Arabians. And that he is not a living god but wooden grin, and I testify that Muhammad(problem be upon him) (PBUH) is HIS slave/servant and TOOl and with that the world is in disaster. And that the coran said Islam is the only way to distruction. Whoever worship alla.h will not be saved . How about that? tongue
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
they are filled with hate. everywhere they are majority the want to change the law and instill sharia.

Yes and they allow you to stay in their countries with them giving you maximum security to the extent Christian women prefer Saudi Arabian societies to theirs because they feel safe. Spot the contradiction!

a law that makes other religion second class citizens. the Christians in arab are now below 5% and that idiot above is still asking me rubbish question.

Lmao! grin grin me idiot?! OK, continue you're showing your true colors. Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Malaysia all practice Shariah, could you explain to me why other citizens are second class?!

where i currently serve me and my two friend were at the market and we met a muslim hausa man and he asked our religion we told him, he said to the musli
corper "good" and to we the christians "bad" and he is selling onions to bad people. their religion is something else

So you're a corper and you behave like a kid! The action of the hausa man immediately translates to Islam?! Lemme tell you my story too, I was extremely sick in secondary school to the extent I thought I was going to die, I had no money no food. I asked a Christian brother to help even begging him with Jesus and he refused to give me food. Because of this, I had some complications in which I was rushed to the hospital. Is this what Jesus taught you?!

A Christian man refused my cousin a job because he's a Muslim, what can you say about this also?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
tell that to ur musilm countries that execute people for leaving islam. religion of fear and intimidation
Example?! grin Jesus also commanded you Christians to kill those who worship other gods, why neglect his laws? ! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
How do you want to create peace by fighting? It doesn't make sense, does it?
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Manueleee:
[s]Islam is evil. I remba wen book haram invade mubi, adamawa state. We neva knew the Muslim already d wia coming so d fle at night. Before we know d enta and began to kill Christians. They little Muslim dat wia in mubi wia allow to buy and sell and the rename mubi to medinatu. Meaning city of Islam. I keep praying our young gals Christian will stop marrying dos devil. Islam is bad, very bad.[/s]
Interesting story!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
its funny how they now want christians to support palestine israel, with the claim that palestine has many christian population, a country that allows christian pilgrimage. am sure if they succeed they will intimidate the christians like other countries in arab and even deny them pilgrimage. deception like always
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Allah(s.w.t) says :"...And they say: "None shall enter paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if you are truthful." Nay [size=16pt] whoever submits his whole self to Allah and is a doer of good, [/size]he will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear nor shall they grieve. Qur'an 2:111-112

So killing to you is a good thing undecided see why I said if you don't repent. You will die in ur sin. You will be surprised to see ur self claimed prophet. By then it will be too late. Repent now. Allah is idol. Yahweh/Jehovah is the only true God. Ur god was created 600 yrs after Christ died. Your god has a beginning but Yahweh is the beginning .. grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

Ah no, lemme help you. All I know is: I testify that allah was chosen among the 360 gods of the Arabians. And that he is not a living god but wooden grin, and I testify that Muhammad(problem be upon him) (PBUH) is HIS slave/servant and TOOl and with that the world is in disaster. And that the coran said Islam is the only way to distruction. Whoever worship alla.h will not be saved . How about that? tongue
Your problem is you like showing yourself too much like parisbookaddict and that's why you always get whipped! I doubt it if you have brain!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yes and they allow you to stay in their countries with them giving you maximum security to the extent Christian women prefer Saudi Arabian societies to theirs because they feel safe. Spot the contradiction!

Lmao! grin grin me idiot?! OK, continue you're showing your true colors. Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Malaysia all practice Shariah, could you explain to me why other citizens are second class?!

So you're a corper and you behave like a kid! The action of the hausa man immediately translates to Islam?! Lemme tell you my story too, I was extremely sick in secondary school to the extent I thought I was going to die, I had no money no food. I asked a Christian brother to help even begging him with Jesus and he refused to give me food. Because of this, I had some complications in which I was rushed to the hospital. Is this what Jesus taught you?!

A Christian man refused my cousin a job because he's a Muslim, what can you say about this also?!
k
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mindfulness:
How do you want to create peace by fighting? It doesn't make sense, does it?
if not for violence by the crusaders how do you think jerusalem would have been taken from islamic army that took it by violence?
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
if not for violence by the crusaders how do you think jerusalem would have been taken from islamic army that took it by violence?

What does it have to do with my comment?
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mindfulness:

What does it have to do with my comment?
i only gave you historical example of how violence has been helpful. if same hostility can be administered equally to you muslims the way they treat christians i think a balance would be met.
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
k
Oya sorry, grin let's understand ourselves. It's better you ask Muslims to explain Islam to you rather than speculating. It's very annoying, anyways I'm sorry and if you're open to an healthy discussion then I'm always around! Peace!

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
i only gave you historical example of how violence has been helpful. if same hostility can be administered equally to you muslims the way they treat christians i think a balance would be met.

So the logic by which you are going is that you have to become like the people you so hate to make the world a better place or to serve your religion?

Great! I hate you so I am going to become like you. It doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
Looks like you're very ignorant, this Crusade war is why some Christians apologize to Muslims because of the atrocities done. In fact the damage done wasn't restricted to only Muslims but other Christian sect too!

If I may ask, I need sincere answers! Why did Muslims take over Jerusalem?! Did Muslims go around burning people, etc when they took it over?! Did the Christians and Jews hate Muslim rules over Jerusalem?! Compare the Muslim takeover of Jerusalem and that of Christianity?!

Answer me truthfully and prove to us here with tangible proofs!

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
Oya sorry, grin let's understand ourselves. It's better you ask Muslims to explain Islam to you rather than speculating. It's very annoying, anyways I'm sorry and if you're open to an healthy discussion then I'm always around! Peace!
lol i dont need to ask anybody. just up northern nigeria all in the name of sharia your kind confiscate drinks belonging to christians, they go on rampage and kill christians at any slightest provocation, imagine if the full sharia is implemented, then i guess the intimidation will tripple just like arab countries, your religion cant stand other religions around it. it cant tolerate others just like others tolerate you. before Islam there was Christianity in arab and even saudi arabia but what do we have today? killing, destruction of churches kidnapping and what have you. only in israel christians are safe in arab and you see nothing wrong in this. western countries with majority christians dont bully muslims but reverse the case its different story, but when we complain people like you come out to refute it. my brother graduated in illorin told me in mosques dey insult christians and Jesus aloud but just a cartoon of ur prophet and muslims will go on killing spree on christians. and when we talk people like you will jump out as usual
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
Looks like you're very ignorant, this Crusade war is why some Christians apologize to Muslims because of the atrocities done. In fact the damage done wasn't restricted to only Muslims but other Christian sect too!

If I may ask, I need sincere answers! Why did Muslims take over Jerusalem?! Did Muslims go around burning people, etc when they took it over?! Did the Christians and Jews hate Muslim rules over Jerusalem?! Compare the Muslim takeover of Jerusalem and that of Christianity?!

Answer me truthfully and prove to us here with tangible proofs!
dont flatter urself. the muslims expelled everyone fro
jerusalem. why did they take jerusalem by violence? yes the crusaders committed atrocities but the intention wad to take back with force what was taken by force. oh and yes pope apologised. has any muslim ruler apologised for the muslim army yet? today the jews allow everyone including Muslims but you and i know if muslims take it back they wont allow anyone else. not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mindfulness:

So the logic by which you are going is that you have to become like the people you so hate to make the world a better place or to serve your religion?

Great! I hate you so I am going to become like you. It doesn't make sense to me.
of cos my man. i stand for humanity. if not for the fact that my religion forbids it that would be the best thing to do. how much has the mosques done to solve the issue? even your holy kingdom inspired wahabism(their constitution) which dictates harsh islam which Is the ideology of terrorist movements. but no, thats not a problem for you

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
lol i dont need to ask anybody. just up northern nigeria all in the name of sharia your kind confiscate drinks belonging to christians,

You've gotten totally wrong, under Shariah law the only time drinks(alcohol) are confiscated is because many Muslims consume them in deceit. So to prevent this they destroy all, but if the society is not like that then Christians are allowed to have their drinks. During the time of Umar Ibn Abdulaziz he allowed Christians to even eat pigs. In UAE and Qatar Christians have to request permission to consume alcohol, some them cards to show the bar attendants they're Christians. So you seriously can't blame Islam For that rather the society!

they go on rampage and kill christians at any slightest provocation, imagine if the full sharia is implemented, then i guess the intimidation will tripple just like arab countries,

Under Shariah law any Muslim who kills a Christian is guilty of murder and he's to be executed too. Whatever is happening in Northern Nigeria has nothing to do with Islam. Don't get it twisted!

your religion cant stand other religions around it. it cant tolerate others just like others tolerate you.

That's ironic because Arab Christians have existed for thousands of years with Muslims. The Jews describe their golden age to be under Islamic States because they were persecuted by Christians. Muslims ruled India for 300 years while they were in minority. Islam is even tolerant to other religions than Christianity, the Prophet Muhammad forbade paradise for any Muslim that oppress the Non-Muslims.

before Islam there was Christianity in arab and even saudi arabia but what do we have today?

The Catholic Encyclopedia stated that Christianity was nonexistent in Saudi Arabian even as at the time of the Prophet. The only monotheistic religion then was Judaism and they were minute. The reasons why Saudi don't allow churches is based on the fact that it was forbidden to do that in the Holy lands, just as how they're no mosques in the Vatican!

killing, destruction of churches kidnapping and what have you.

I did none of the above, so you could expantiate on this!

only in israel christians are safe in arab and you see nothing wrong in this.

Christians are safe in UAE(many flock here), Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Malaysia, Tunisia.

western countries with majority christians dont bully muslims but reverse the case its different story,

Thats a lie!

but when we complain people like you come out to refute it.

We refute when you try and attribute the actions of some ignorant miscreants like boko-are-rams, ISIS, etc on Islam. That's what pisses me off!

my brother graduated in illorin told me in mosques dey insult christians and Jesus aloud but just a cartoon of ur prophet and muslims will go on killing spree on christians. and when we talk people like you will jump out as usual

That's why I say don't use some ignorant actions of some Muslims to judge Islam. In Islam, when you can't be Muslim without believing Jesus is the Messiah. That's a fact, in fact Muslims believe in Jesus more than the Jews you Christians love dearly. Sorry for weak replies I'm busy somehow!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

You've gotten totally wrong, under Shariah law the only time drinks(alcohol) are confiscated is because many Muslims consume them in deceit. So to prevent this they destroy all, but if the society is not like that then Christians are allowed to have their drinks. During the time of Umar Ibn Abdulaziz he allowed Christians to even eat pigs. In UAE and Qatar Christians have to request permission to consume alcohol, some them cards to show the bar attendants they're Christians. So you seriously can't blame Islam For that rather the society!

Under Shariah law any Muslim who kills a Christian is guilty of murder and he's to be executed too. Whatever is happening in Northern Nigeria has nothing to do with Islam. Don't get it twisted!

That's ironic because Arab Christians have existed for thousands of years with Muslims. The Jews describe their golden age to be under Islamic States because they were persecuted by Christians. Muslims ruled India for 300 years while they were in minority. Islam is even tolerant to other religions than Christianity, the Prophet Muhammad forbade paradise for any Muslim that oppress the Non-Muslims.

The Catholic Encyclopedia stated that Christianity was nonexistent in Saudi Arabian even as at the time of the Prophet. The only monotheistic religion then was Judaism and they were minute. The reasons why Saudi don't allow churches is based on the fact that it was forbidden to do that in the Holy lands, just as how they're no mosques in the Vatican!

I did none of the above, so you could expantiate on this!

Christians are safe in UAE(many flock here), Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Malaysia, Tunisia.

Thats a lie!

We refute when you try and attribute the actions of some ignorant miscreants like boko-are-rams, ISIS, etc on Islam. That's what pisses me off!

That's why I say don't use some ignorant actions of some Muslims to judge Islam. In Islam, when you can't be Muslim without believing Jesus is the Messiah. That's a fact, in fact Muslims believe in Jesus more than the Jews you Christians love dearly. Sorry for weak replies I'm busy somehow!
ok we are done
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
dont flatter urself. the muslims expelled everyone fro
jerusalem. why did they take jerusalem by violence? yes the crusaders committed atrocities but the intention wad to take back with force what was taken by force. oh and yes pope apologised. has any muslim ruler apologised for the muslim army yet? today the jews allow everyone including Muslims but you and i know if muslims take it back they wont allow anyone else. not surprised.
Bro, you got it wrong. I have my reasons for asking this questions and I require answers. All this are just speculations. I ask again!

"If I may ask, I need sincere answers! Why did Muslims take over Jerusalem?! Did Muslims go around burning people, etc when they took it over?! Did the Christians and Jews hate Muslim rules over Jerusalem?! Compare the Muslim takeover of Jerusalem and that of Christianity?! "

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All / Why Did Islam Not Spread Much, Much Further Across Subsaharan Africa? / What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.