Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow (12307 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
ok we are done
Hope you understand? wink

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bro, you got it wrong. I have my reasons for asking this questions and I require answers. All this are just speculations. I ask again!

"If I may ask, I need sincere answers! Why did Muslims take over Jerusalem?! Did Muslims go around burning people, etc when they took it over?! Did the Christians and Jews hate Muslim rules over Jerusalem?! Compare the Muslim takeover of Jerusalem and that of Christianity?! "
lol.we are done. man gash sleep
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by adullam210: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
aminusanti:

Dumb ass u need a brain..
only a brainless man will hear d truth and reject it, only a brainless or braindead man will follow and defend a murderer, a highway robber, pedopine, etc, etc. Didn't muhammed commit all these evils, and he is still the role model to you?

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Nay! its your illiterate ancestors that are too lazy to work for their salvation hence they believed that a man like them died for their sins(a true african mentality) and you are a modern retard(two opposite words) dull african that deludes herself with "the grace", without working, you feel you are save, you better have a rethink before you die in this state that will lead you to hell.

You God is a new god. Very young. It was created by Muhammad (sbuh). See how he has been decievin you people. You kill innocents, you deliberately kill yourselves to defend allah. You even die when worshipin him in his holy site. You claim you stone the devil. shocked sure u are right, only the devil can kill those who worship him faithfully. No true God does that. If you are not genetically dul, you could have diagnosed that allah is devil himself. Like my bible told us. Satan will disguise himself as an angel of light and decieve the world. Islam wants to rule the world. No one argues with you. But why kill to achieve this aim? Christians know that Satan is the God of this world. And that he (satan) has blinded your eyes. No wonder Islam boost of dominating the world.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lol, are angry about the growth of Islam or what, if you can't deal with it. You could be helpful to other Christians like parisbookaddict by blowing up Muslims to reduce their population. At lest you've helped your bloody god in a way!

So the reason why Islam is growing is due to jihad and intimidation?! Now I see you need help!

That's quite ironic, many Christians go and study in Islamic Countries, some even snapping selfies. So why your frustration?! undecided grin

Blowing up muslims Are u crazy.. muslims are the professionals at blowing up themselves

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
crusadistic:
and he actually died by the sword
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring
peace, but a sword"

You failed, He died as the bible told. Not as your fake coran says. And he knew he will die. He submitted himself for his death. His death was all in the old prophecy. But Muhammad struggled to fight the poison he ate. He didn't want to die. allah didn't save him. Or was Muhammad prescribed to die by poisonous food? He and his men died of poison. Allah failed him and keep failing those who worship him grin. You see what happens when you tag yourself with someone else glory. Moses was born a believer, Jesus was born a believer. But Muhammad (stress be upon him) was born PAGAN. He pratice paganism all his life. If God would raise a prophet for Him. He wouldn't raise one from such a family..think of it.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
like i said. you "moderate" come out yo defend islam anytime we complain but are quick to claim fastest growing religion which as been fuelled by jihad and intimidation by islamic govts in middle east. even our nearby northern Nigeria. i dont see any difference between islamic countries and terrorists organisations .

They are thesame. We know they are pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Blowing up muslims Are u crazy..
Won't you be happy?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

This is just 7:35pm so I can't goodnight, tell me how Muslims pushed you to the wall to the extent you wish for another crusade in which you guys would eat dead bodies of Muslims and Jews. Couple with destroying lives and generations, I require an answer!

Shut up your mouth. The OP is your answer. Stop pretending as if you don't see those pictures. Allah is not pushing only christians. Allah is pushing everyone even the weak muslims (those who do not practice the coran in full).

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Won't you be happy?! undecided

Why...do u think I hate u or muslims...
I dont dude..
I have nothing but love for you man...I detest mohammed and the doctrine of hate in islam...u are not mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

Shut up your mouth. The OP is your answer. Stop pretending as if you don't see those pictures. Allah is not pushing only christians. Allah is pushing everyone even the weak muslims (those who do not practice the coran in full).
You've confirmed that you're brainless, address my other posts to parisbookaddict and Oliver. Initial gra gra

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]Why...do u think I hate u or muslims...
I dont dude..
I have nothing but love for you man...I detest mohammed and the doctrine of hate in islam...u are not mohammed[/s].
Liar! You're a pure definition of hate, I know you long for another crusade. Very pathetic of you guys!

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Your problem is you like showing yourself too much like parisbookaddict and [b] that's why you always get whipped! [/b]I doubt it if you have brain!

Shame fully using the wrong word... grin You evil minded man rejoicing over the death of innocent people. Yours is awaiting you if you don't repent. Am not missing words!!
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

Shame fully using the wrong word... grin You evil minded man rejoicing over the death of innocent people. Yours is awaiting you if you don't repent. Am not missing words!!
grin grin Go get help! grin

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
Liar! You're a pure definition of hate, I know you long for another crusade. Very pathetic of you guys!

U know u hate us.. but we love u..
We wont mince words in describing islam and mohammed.. u dont like it..thats ur issue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

Demmzy is a kid.. take it easy on him..brainwashed since childhood he deserves our pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
Looks like you're very ignorant, this Crusade war is why some Christians apologize to Muslims because of the atrocities done. In fact the damage done wasn't restricted to only Muslims but other Christian sect too!

If I may ask, I need sincere answers! Why did Muslims take over Jerusalem?! Did Muslims go around burning people, etc when they took it over?! Did the Christians and Jews hate Muslim rules over Jerusalem?! Compare the Muslim takeover of Jerusalem and that of Christianity?!

Answer me truthfully and prove to us here with tangible proofs!

Shut up ur mouth again. Did Jesus kill? If yes confirm your so-called crusader s story that they were Christians and that they have copied thier Jesus. If Muhammad killed, then confirm isis, boko haram and others that they are killing like Muhammad (stress be upon him). angry

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

You've confirmed that you're brainless, address my other posts to parisbookaddict and Oliver. Initial gra gra

And you have been confirming you have a genetic illiteracy problem. I am wise because I am able to diagnosed and treat the deadly virus called Islam from my generation. . tongue
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Demmzy is a kid.. take it easy on him..brainwashed since childhood he deserves our pity

Thanks my sister, its very sad see how they laugh at dead christians. I tell you, this man is not a kid. He is wicked and heartless. He laugh at people killed by muslims. He support s violence in promotin Islam.

He is an Internet terrorist.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Blackfire:

wicked girl.
I gat your back, if u need help.
But if u are razor, u will be dulmer they use to cut tree.
My muslim friends how market?
whats this one saying
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Blackfire(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2015
lexiconkabir:
whats this one saying
i mistakenly quote u.
So dont get too grunpy .
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Blackfire:

i mistakenly quote u.
So dont get too grunpy .
I see
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Blackfire(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2015
lexiconkabir:
I see
i hope u know
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin Go get help! grin

Dont Waste your time.

No matter what you present, youll never convince them. Theyre too busy being bothered about other religions to perform theirs properly.

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
YourMain:

Dont Waste your time.

No matter what you present, youll never convince them.

And Who do you think he is trying to convince? when your coran is there to validate your acts? We know ISLAM so well.

Theyre too busy being bothered about other religions to perform theirs properly.

And you muslims are busy killing infidels undecided

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2015
plappville:

And Who do you think he is trying to convince? when your coran is there to validate your acts? We know ISLAM so well.

And you muslims are busy killing infidels undecided

Qur'an or Koran *

That's great. Good for you.

Yeah. Killed a couple hundred today smiley
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by aminusanti(m): 1:27am On Nov 03, 2015
adullam210:

only a brainless man will hear d truth and reject it, only a brainless or braindead man will follow and defend a murderer, a highway robber, pedopine, etc, etc. Didn't muhammed commit all these evils, and he is still the role model to you?

Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live
Have no time for ur non sense as u'r not the type dat one can explain things to for understanding ..so, enjoy ur stupidity
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by fabre4: 1:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmmm it is odd to find Muslims defending the killings of innocent people neither God nor jesus commanded crusade and it is not in the bible so whosoever led it the blood of the innocent is on his head but to come here and find muslims defending this people it shows that they share the same ideology and they should know that you don't go around fighting expecting not to sweat
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Johnnoah1st: 1:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
stfu man! only if weeds were ban from the days of adam am sure mohammed wont have created islam, cus someone must have smoke an high concentrate expired weed b4 he can create such a beast and destructive religion

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 03, 2015
YourMain:
Yeah. Killed a couple hundred today smiley
lol, this cracked me up. cheesy
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Johnnoah1st: 1:57am On Nov 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
WHY WONT IT CRACKED U UP? when mohammed itself is blood sucking demon.

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Lol only one way to deal with people like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship / Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / If Your Mum Is Practising Witchcraft On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.