Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

M.I Abaga – Biography & How He Started His Musical Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga – Biography & How He Started His Musical Career (1921 Views)

Don Jazzy's Biography: How Has He Become Famous? / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga – Biography & How He Started His Musical Career by nicholasis(m): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Jude Abaga who is famous with the stage name Mr Incredible MI . The self aclaim Chairman is a Nigerian rapper that was born 4 October 1981 in Jos , Nigeria . MI , Ice Prince and Jesse Jagz founded one of Nigerian most popular record lable called ''Chocolate City'' and he is the president of the lebel and the CEO of Loopy Records after replacing Audu Maikori .

He rounded up his secondary school education at Baptist High School, Jos Plateau State Nigeria . Finishing his formal education his observant mother noticed his flair in music and decided to get him basic music notations and later, a 7-key mini piano which welcomed him into the music world . in 2006 in did a song he titled “Crowd Mentality” , the song marked the beginning of his domination in Nigeria music scene .

Read Full Story here ==>>>http://nigeriantrend.com.ng/m-i-abaga-biography-how-he-started-his-musical-career/

Re: M.I Abaga – Biography & How He Started His Musical Career by Mekky05(m): 1:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Chairman tins to badbelle,and finally bullion van to cart the money away!
Re: M.I Abaga – Biography & How He Started His Musical Career by Demmocrats(m): 1:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Like that dude
Re: M.I Abaga – Biography & How He Started His Musical Career by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:05am On Oct 31, 2015
grin MI and Jesse Jagz! Blessed brothers with too much reasoning and lyrical power!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay / Shocking! You Won’t Believe What Pastor Did To Lady’s Bum Bum (photos) / Mother Sends Her Young Son Packing For Voting For Donald Trump[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.