Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas (11057 Views)

IPOB is right, Listen Military Oath:27 state most shut down Biafra Bank/business / Listen Military Oath video:state most Start To Shut Down Biafra bank/business / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by manck2: 2:02am On Oct 31, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ademusiwa7: 2:29am On Nov 01, 2015
sadvx

1 Like

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by stevoski059(m): 2:51am On Nov 01, 2015
may be cos ,they have been knwn to run down any business they manage.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by malele(m): 3:39am On Nov 01, 2015
Mumu. OP who told u that.

1 Like

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by glowithdan(m): 4:14am On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=manck2 post=quote] kiss kiss[/]

They are my account managers, in both banks!

Op, how old are you?

23 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ademusiwa9: 4:39am On Nov 01, 2015
tongue
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 01, 2015
stevoski059:

Lol

1 Like

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by fairprince(m): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2015
Foolish post! Look at their top management and their senior management too. Check very well and come back and tell me. Or would you want me to drop the names of the Ogas here?

14 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ademusiwa7: 5:31am On Nov 01, 2015
They are from biafra
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:34am On Nov 01, 2015
What do you need a fraudster for we don't need headache or faces with natural and evalasting tatto that ll scare the shit out of customers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by fr3do(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Yeye talk
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Menace2Society(m): 5:39am On Nov 01, 2015
Musiwa again cheesy
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by tonytony208(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2015
manck2:
kiss kiss

I suspect you are an illiterate flatron in one of those backward villages in the gully-eroded region. You entered diamond bank or fidelity bank in your local village and saw only Igbo's and you jumped into conclusion like a deeep Lt rooted eediot. This link below will help your amazing and flabbergasting ignorance.

https://www.linkedin.com/title/manager-at-diamond-bank-plc

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Nemesis99(m): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2015
My elder brother works at diomond bank and he's yoruna. Abegi get yur gavts right

2 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Nemesis99(m): 6:19am On Nov 01, 2015
stevoski059:
which business has yur father ever succeeded? Mofo

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Nemesis99(m): 6:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
What do you need a fraudster for we don't need headache or faces with natural and evalasting tatto that ll scare the shit out of customers
i pity yur children

24 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Urine: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2015
tonytony208:

I suspect you are an illiterate flatron in one of those backward villages in the gully-eroded region. You entered diamond bank or fidelity bank in your local village and saw only Igbo's and you jumped into conclusion like a deeep Lt rooted eediot. This link below will help your amazing and flabbergasting ignorance.

https://www.linkedin.com/title/manager-at-diamond-bank-plc

How dare you talk to the Emperor of Western Nigeria like that?

6 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Ciscogod(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Same with wema bank. Wema is a pure odua bank. I've never seen any other ethnic group in that bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by tonytony208(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Urine:

How dare you talk the Emperor of Western Nigeria like that?

Emperor my dirty foot.

1 Like

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ckmayoca: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Why fighting they sweet una sef. OP are u from a polygamous home? Where una mama dey fight often and u pikins too dey fight. What sort of thread is this?.

7 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by lmm4real: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2015
What of the Sky bank, not sure I have see an Ibo worker there. Always Yoruba speaking bankers u find there.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by anigbajumo(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2015
stevoski059:

Last time I checked,It was segun Agbaje (GT bank) CEO dat won CEO of the year,Finance monthly global award and west Africa's business Leader....And the man is full blooded yoruba.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ibkgab001: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2015
E get one big head Kevin at Fidelity bank at airport rd ikeja ... Very proud and arrogant imagine how much his salary could be 30 k I guess
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ahaz: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2015
stevoski059:
snappy answer to a stupid question asked by a moroon.....its high time nafdac takes some sample of amala to their labs for testing...something tells me there is something in thst chaff that makes them stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ahaz: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2015
anigbajumo:

Last time I checked,It was segun Agbaje (GT bank) CEO dat won CEO of the year,Finance monthly global award and west Africa's business Leader....And the man is full blooded yoruba.
one man in the midst of a million fraudstars.my be the name erastus akinjide is an efik name

2 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2015
coz Yoruba's won't cooperate with defrauding their customers

9 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by bakynes(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2015
The truth about this matter is that Majority of workers in Diamond Bank are igbos very few Yoruba, my sister works with Diamond Bank at the Head office so I know and am yoruba. It is like that in Yoruba owned banks too like GTB, Skye bank and First bank but I think it's more obvious and glaring in Diamond Bank. That's to tell you Tribalism in Nigeria is Legendary.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Speaks On His Nomination As PDP Governoship Flag Bearer In 2019 / Like Umahi, Will Ikpeazu Accept APC's Political Carrot? / Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.