Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. (69536 Views)

Bureau Releases Preliminary Reports On 3 Aircraft Incidents / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

What's Anony's new username?

I think Goshen still posts once in a while. Lb will forever remain a troll. Since ishi resigned she's no longer active on NL. There's a new set of posters now but I very much prefer the golden days of pre-2014 smiley
Anony still remains Anony, some dude, i forget his name now, i know it starts with M, he was a popular atheist, he calls himself Lucifer now. LOL . i am sure you have seen him around grin
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by czarr(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mind blown!!!
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by anikum: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Explorers:

Only God knows, the Pyramid, Stonehenge, Statues on Easter Island and others.

the movement of these big artifacts are moved by jinns... in history, the throne of queen sheba was also moved by jinns for king solomon,
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2015
sukkot:
Hey no problem bro. i will contact you in due time
Alright.... Thanks....
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Ligxy(f): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Tedassie:

#yinmu
Ignored!!
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Tedassie(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Ligxy:
Ignored!!
smh...was that not a response¿
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Ligxy(f): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Tedassie:

smh...was that not a response¿

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Tedassie(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Ligxy:
tongue tongue tongue

hmm
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
CoolUsername:
The Bermuda Triangle Myth has been debunked. But this doesn't make the area any less fascinating. For one, it is one of the few areas where the earth's true north doesn't align with its magnetic north, meaning that it can mess with navigation equipment on planes and ships.

Also, the area is prone to Carribean-Atlantic storms which can be quite unpredictable. This coupled with fact that there are deep oceanic trenches in the area makes it difficult to find evidence of any accidents.

These factors make the area slightly more hazardous for flight and ocean navigation but in no way supernatural or extraterrestrial for that matter. Besides, thousands of aircraft and ships travel through the area every year without incident.
VERDICT: BUSTED
no one said the place is unpassable, sometimes people pass safely and other times they vanish. Alright explain the case of 'Marie Celeste' where the people vanished while they were at meal, leaving no signs of attack on the ship. The ship was discovered without the people in it
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Ezone: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
sukkot:
no problemos amigos

sukkot baba, don't forget to add me in your followership...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by vague: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
ElDaIllest:
No 12.Buhari said he inherited an empty teasury yet he released N400B,maybe the fund flew out from Bermuda traingle lolz
you have spoiled the thread finish
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ezone:

sukkot baba, don't forget to add me in your followership carcuscode@gmail.com
thanks.
no probs my bros
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by adebisiema(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
sukkot:
no probs my bros
me too sir......emaadebisi@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
sukkot:
no probs my bros
My bros, you don popular o grin wink
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

nah this aint about me chief. i think people are tired of being in darkness. people need the light wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by pansophist(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Oga sukkot, I hail thee grin

Come visit me wey de close to you na, I de two hours away. Redlight district corner tongue
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by samsard(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
sukkot:
nah this aint about me chief. i think people are tired of being in darkness. people need the light wink wink
heavenlykid1@gmail.com I'll like to explore this new found "light".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by samsard(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

That's coz, Africans won't stop being superstitious and downright delusional. He even suggested that scientific knowledge is not knowledge like the one (knowledge) he has - has changed the world in any significant way aside from its evoking Afrocentrism.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
pansophist:
Oga sukkot, I hail thee grin

Come visit me wey de close to you na, I de two hours away. Redlight district corner tongue
lol bro I am done with europe. if you want to be part of this intellectual and spiritual revolution and enlightenement you better bring yourself to nigeria this december. we are about to turn the light on.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by pansophist(m): 2:00am On Nov 03, 2015
sukkot:
lol bro I am done with europe. if you want to be part of this intellectual and spiritual revolution and enlightenement you better bring yourself to nigeria this december. we are about to turn the light on.

Can I be part of it offshore? grin
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by adebisiema(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
samsard:
Really? wow, I'd love to have this article even tho I know it was written by nut jobs. Should be entertaining.
Check it out, there are interesting stuffs too
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by adebisiema(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
samsard:
Really? wow, I'd love to have this article even tho I know it was written by nut jobs. Should be entertaining.
http://heiwaco.tripod.com
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by samsard(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
adebisiema:

Went to the site, the arguments are lengthy and I just don't have the time right now. The truth is am no fan of conspiracy theories, most of the time (if not all the time) its bullish!t. He requested that govts demonstrate to the public that atomic bombs work by detonating one while its been watched, well I think that is a crazy idea and I don't buy it.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Ishilove: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
sukkot:
lmao, she lying. she says that all the time. dunno where she came up with that. i did mention that i will be coming in 2014 but she turned it to 2012. oh yeah am for real this time though.
tongue

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
sukkot:
my lady friend ? oh you mean ishi ? ermm nah that is absolutely not my name. dunno why she was calling me that lol. i am actually not from that region of nigeria.

grin

Ta! Quit lying on me when I'm still alive.

Beta Onuoha angry

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by nasonaso: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
This thread really got me thinking. Am really impress
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by seemples(f): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Alpha Beta Omega Onuoha... grin grin grin
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by skondo09(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2015
educative
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2015
@ sukkot

I think your theories are far fetched and without strong basis. I've been reading your 'enlightening' tests but just can take it any more hence my comment. First, have you forgotten our world, from d begining till d forseeen end has been documented in the bible? From when God created light till the revelations, your reversed or cycle civilization hadn't been hinted upon in the passages. After Jesus's death, the ensuring years has been meticulously documented. The age you talked about was it before God, before Jesus or when? since you know so much, enlighten me

These mysteries you hear and see and those you haven't heard of are there for a reason. To show man , who thinks they know everyting, that There is a force they can never reckon with...God. No matted what you know now, there z something down already to prove u wrong. Take the new planets that has been discovered for example, there is a planet of burning ice that never melts, a plantet of 99% water, a planet made of diamonds. I will post a link regarding this. Who is man to question the almighty, what does man know?

My best guess is based on what I read in d bible. In Noah's time, there were spiritual beings that walked the earth. Giants, monsters and demons. After Noah's ark they were all destroyed. Some of these mysteries might have started before d destruction. a wild guess. regarding the pyramid, ave we forgotten that Egypt was a spiritual place, that their jazz pass our own for this generation?! . This was a place which had thousands of magicians and wise men. Besides those ppl lived long and they had the isrealites they used as slaves for thousands of years!

Sukkot , you talk like someone who has been seating at God's right hand, did he show you all these theory you're so sure of? no beef, but ur case is Like d blind leading the blind.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2015
starlily001:
@ sukkot

I think your theories are far fetched and without strong basis. I've been reading your 'enlightening' tests but just can take it any more hence my comment. First, have you forgotten our world, from d begining till d forseeen end has been documented in the bible? From when God created light till the revelations, your reversed or cycle civilization hadn't been hinted upon in the passages. After Jesus's death, the ensuring years has been meticulously documented. The age you talked about was it before God, before Jesus or when? since you know so much, enlighten me

These mysteries you hear and see and those you haven't heard of are there for a reason. To show man , who thinks they know everyting, that There is a force they can never reckon with...God. No matted what you know now, there z something down already to prove u wrong. Take the new planets that has been discovered for example, there is a planet of burning ice that never melts, a plantet of 99% water, a planet made of diamonds. I will post a link regarding this. Who is man to question the almighty, what does man know?

My best guess is based on what I read in d bible. In Noah's time, there were spiritual beings that walked the earth. Giants, monsters and demons. After Noah's ark they were all destroyed. Some of these mysteries might have started before d destruction. a wild guess. regarding the pyramid, ave we forgotten that Egypt was a spiritual place, that their jazz pass our own for this generation?! . This was a place which had thousands of magicians and wise men. Besides those ppl lived long and they had the isrealites they used as slaves for thousands of years!

Sukkot , you talk like someone who has been seating at God's right hand, did he show you all these theory you're so sure of? no beef, but ur case is Like d blind leading the blind.
yes he did. and if he didnt i would not be talking about them. i am a sign of the times. a symptom of the new age we are coming into. the age of celestial enlightenment. in the last moment knowledge shall be multiplied and shall increase - book of daniel. i am a recipient of this knowledge increase wink
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2015
sukkot:
yes he did. and if he didnt i would not be talking about them. i am a sign of the times. a symptom of the new age we are coming into. the age of celestial enlightenment. in the last moment knowledge shall be multiplied and shall increase - book of daniel. i am a recipient of this knowledge increase wink

yep truly end time: "for fake prophets will come in my name showing false signs to deceive, they will say 'come and see, he is coming in so so way' do not believe..." Matthew 24.

Sukkot u fall my hand and here I was thinking 'oh, a worthy scholar'...but it seams youre just seeking attention like the average niralanders...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.