Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria (38404 Views)

Why Do Many Of The Chinese Who Go To Work In Africa Prefer To Remain / Travel Or Remain In Nigeria? / 7 Reasons To Love Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
As we all know, Nigeria is our country, despite all the bad images and stories emanating from Nigeria, notwithstanding, I still believe we have good and valid reasons to remain here in this beautiful country.

1.Bragging Rights
As a Nigerian, you sure have the bragging rights in your country, because it's your country, you're not subject to any immigration laws,visa issues, green card etc. you're a boss right here cool
2.Good Market
Yes! Nigeria has unarguably the best market in Africa, because of our huge population and standard purchasing power, think about it,any business can thrive in Nigeria, little wonder we have many foreign companies like MTN,Shell,DHL,Emirates Airline etc... Because we've got the market... oh yes cool
3.Ease of Living
Many will agree with me that Nigeria Is a very easy country to live in compared to UK,the US,Germany and other abroad countries. This is because in Nigeria, you can live according to ur income,I.e. there are many cheap houses,no one is compelled to pay tax,the bills like electricity, water bills are relatively cheap.
4.Diverse Opportunities
Here in Naija,you can become whatever you wanna be,you can do whatever you wanna do as long as you have the capital and skills to do it,.. Whether you wanna go into importation like the Igbos cheesy,or you wanna dive into agriculture, or perhaps you wanna start a company or you wanna open a big provisions store, you can here in Nigeria.
5.Economic Growth
Who wan argue? Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa, it's the second-top investment destination in Africa, our economy grows very fast each year, this only shows you that we are heading there"
. A wise Nigerian can exploit the economic potentials of this country, there are untapped natural resources, there are unexploited business areas, meeeehn.. if you're smart enough, you can become a billionaire overnight in Nigeria. Better than being an average man in the US. smiley
6.Entertainment Value
No African country rivals us when it comes to entertainment. Be it music, be it movies,be it talk shows, be it events.. we're number one cool .. We Nigerians enjoy loads of entertainment from our local contents,our music,our nollywood movies,our comedy shows,our events cheesy... won't you rather be happy at home??
7.Environment
The Nigerian environment I'd fun,you talk of the warm weather, abundance of rain,good soil for agriculture, the many companies, the familiarity with fellow Nigerians... we are fun people cheesy we are smart cool that's why the foreigners hate us,because we too smart grin ... Naija man nor dey dull cheesy ... we keep it real cool

You can add yours. Lalasticlala,Seun,shey you agree with me? cheesy

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by ify2nyce(f): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
u wan told me say if they given u free visa to travel to u.s.a you go declined?

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by worry359(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Is there a new different country called Nigeria?
This is not talk of the current country of Nigeria?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by ShakurM(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Am only in this country because I no get money to fly away sad

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Etinosajay(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
worry359:
Is there a new different country called Nigeria?
This is not talk of the current country of Nigeria?

Help me ask am.

Cheese ball now 15 naira.
Indomie now 70-80 naira
2minutes inside public transport now 100-150.

Op please print this your write up and paste it in your room alone. Spare us the BS

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Sweetyie(f): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oh a counter thread, I see.
Meanwhile #buynaijatogrownaija

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Op abeg which nigeria u dey talk abt?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by worry359(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nigeria Ranked #1 Most Corrupt Country In 2016 Best Ranking Index

https://www.nairaland.com/3008090/nigeria-ranked-1-most-corrupt

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
ify2nyce:
you can travel na.. its just meant for those who are seeking greener pastures that they can also get it here

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by worry359(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
CaptainECole:
you can travel na.. its just meant for those who are seeking greener pastures that they can also get it here
Ok for rich man politicians son maybe.
But for poor boy no be beans.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
ok. But there are lot of reasons to leave

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by fireforfire: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Make una dey console una sef wit dis post.
If dem dash u 2 days American visa now u no go rush am?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by sundoj08(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nice post op. Make i siddon here

#Patriot cool

*listening to Ycee - omo alhaji* kudos ipledge10

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by 4nobody4every1: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Sunnycliff(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Though for one I never believe that I will have to leave the shores of this nation to make my Dough. Yet when we are talking of Economic Growth in this APC GOVT there is enough reason to buckle up my shoe and vamoose from this land!!

I fully agree to other reasons except economic growth in recent times!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by ify2nyce(f): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=ysemlove post=44074902][/quote]

you don see see mumu lah

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Fairgodwin(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yes, Nigeria WAS the number one economy in Africa but not anymore, sir. I'm sure you no longer follow recent developments, especially market and investment reports.

But as for your other points, they're nice but there are many other salient reasons for traveling out of your country, sir.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by helphelp: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Not good enough...

Not like I wanna relocate though

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
A real man makes it in his home regardless the odds.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by M17CXi: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
@Op is evil!
Dont listen to his post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Ekehwinz: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
op your thread topic should be 'no reason to remain in nigeria' cos there's absolutely no reason to remain in this shit hole of a country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by sonnie10: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by anibo2(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Op, u try. You don't want us to come and join you overseas abi

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by SmooshCHN: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Until you leave this Nigeria, you won't know what you're missing. An innocent man was just assasinated in the previous thread I'm very sure his family is yet to find out One cannot even go out without fear. Jambites are scattered all over and you're saying ''Bragging rights'' undecided Thousands of NLders are without jobs crying everyday and you're saying this nonsense. Abeg geeerrraaaaaraaaaaheeeree

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by cicc2010(f): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
ify2nyce:

I have us visa, just came back from SA, but I can't leave in another mans country. Nija remain the best

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
nah lie!!!I'm going to join the U.S Marines. it's that easy for me, it's a shame that those willing to work for the country are not given the opportunity. let me go where the govt needs gingerd ones like us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
OP, the amount spent on cow feed per day in the UK is more than what some civil servants in Nigeria earn per day.

The day you get your American or European passport, you can come back and re-post this letter. Afterall, a beggar has no choice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by refiner(f): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
smiley
am a proud Nigerian!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
I am very very 100% sure the op isn't living in Nigeria . He lives abroad. Only ppl who live abroad will say these things about Nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nest Oil Private Jet Lost Control At Abuja Airport (Photos) / My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) / Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.