Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Please Sign In Here If You Would Like Teddy Riley And Guy To Come To Nigeria! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Sign In Here If You Would Like Teddy Riley And Guy To Come To Nigeria! (939 Views)

What Collaborations Would You Would Like To See In 2013 / D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me / Lagos To Abuja (Romeo 14 Ft Ruggedman, 9ice and Teddy King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Sign In Here If You Would Like Teddy Riley And Guy To Come To Nigeria! by Lax75(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2009
I stay in touch with Teddy and Damion Hall from Guy, and they have expressed interest in throwing a reunion tour in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, they are really anxious at the thought of coming to Naij.

So in order to bring this to reality I wanted to get some approvals from all New Jack Swing/Teddy Riley/Guy fans out there who would like Teddy and Guy to come to Naij for a concert.

What I plan on doing is taking this to them so as to get the ball rolling.

So please let me know

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1_edKZ9DFw

(1) (Reply)

Lag Style By Trybesmen / I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd / Who Is Carrying The Political Torch In Hip-hop Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.