Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me (8265 Views)

Sarkodie Is Better Than All Naija Rappers.. / Video: Lets Get This Party STARted - Wizkid, D’Banj, M.I, 2face, Tiwa Savage / Mercury Records In The UK Signs D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by 9jacelebrity2: 2:10am On Jun 13, 2012
African music has gone global… In less than 24 hours.. we have another madt collaboration.. Dbanj & Sarkodie on a track…! Vodafone Ghana is responsible for this big collaboration.. Come To Me is a certified club banger…Download , share & enjoy ..follow @naijacelebrity grin

Download Come to me [url=http://www.hulkshare.com/dl/qkb62svn8sx7/D-Banj_%26_Sarkodie_-_Come_To_Me%5B9jaCelebrity.Com%5D.mp3?d=1]Here[/url]

Listen Here

Source

3 Likes

Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Afam4eva(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2012
Let me listen to it first before reviewing.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Afam4eva(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2012
The song is average. Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by asala1: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2012
Nice one D'banj. Thumbs up.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva: The song is average. Nothing special.

Ma fowo rana,mafina shere. . . . .Abeg,listen to this music again cuz it reminds me of ''what it is by Busta rhyme''. grin grin
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by nolongtin(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2012
File,no longtin,kokomaster,dbanj,skibanj in jamaica,mensah in ghana,darren anderson in d uk,capella in SA,frike in liberia,sonko in kenya,osinata buru agaya 1 in igbo land.MR oliver twist,nice collabo with sarkodee,i feel u die..

2 Likes

Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Afam4eva(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ma fowo rana,mafina shere. . . . .Abeg,listen to this music again cuz it reminds me of ''what it is by Busta rhyme''. grin grin
The song might gain momentum with time as most D'Banj's songs do.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by dabrake(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2012
for thew first time in a very long time, I'm very happy for d'banj. the track is cool
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva:
The song might gain momentum with time as most D'Banj's songs do.

That is the koko of the whole thing. . . . .Dbanj is unstoppable just like Timaya,Terry G and 2face.Even when they hiss,people start frolicking to buy their cds. grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by 4evergod3: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2012
wack jam. I thought that by now Dbanj would be giving out tracks that have international appeal. this one just doesnt. I am not a skibanj hatter but someone who is open minded. All I see is the typical ghana rhythm and ghana flavour and the typical dbanj chanting. He should try and bring his A game. Dude can't even ad-lib.

1 Like

Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2012
its a rather safe song, no creativity nothing special about the song. typical techno funk beat that anyone can sing to..so for me I rate the song 2 stars out of 5 stars
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2012
Na wa..never heard of that guys name Sarkodie, who him be? And the song isn't going to hit.. come to me, and i will show you azunto...come on...if i write that and sing it, una go buy...what nonsense..
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by RuuDie(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2012
Lets get this straight - is it D'Banj's song or Sarkodie's? As in, who is featuring who!!?
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by anibaba123: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2012
I hv to learn d azonto sharly to dance to dis funky joint. Ma fowo ra na, ma fi na sere . Nice one
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2012
dadaic: Na wa..never heard of that guys name Sarkodie, who him be? And the song isn't going to hit.. come to me, and i will show you azunto...come on...if i write that and sing it, una go buy...what nonsense..

See him talking as if he ever bought a cd in his life,no be to collect from bluetooth to una phone una sabi ?
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by anibaba123: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2012
dadaic: Na wa..never heard of that guys name Sarkodie, who him be? And the song isn't going to hit.. come to me, and i will show you azunto...come on...if i write that and sing it, una go buy...what nonsense..

Guy if its nonsense what will u say of tongolo, jez 4get d writing and dance azonto to d song jor... wink

Guy if its nonsense what will u say of tongolo, jez 4get d writing and dance azonto to d song.* still shaking ma body @ work*
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by ghetomum: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2012
Almighty dbanj i dey feel you
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by deenee: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2012
The song is just average. Like one poster posited......2 out of 5 stars! One would actually think that Dbanj would be churning out nice songs now especially after he had made so much noise about going "International" etc.

Well, maybe I am wrong, maybe he has other songs lined up for his "international audience", maybe I am just be biased ........well maybe! One thing I know for sure though, this song will not be on my ipod. All the best Dbanj.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by funkymedina: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2012
same beat as 'give it to me' .It not catchy or appealing, maybe for accra dem go hail dia guy but for dbanj something is missing
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by queensmith: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2012
that photograph is gay #thatisall
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by KufreAfangideh: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2012
there's nafing special about the song!
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by mallorca(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva: The song is average. Nothing special.
grin grin grin grin
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by omar22(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2012
Sarkodie is Ghana's biggest thing, if he beats 2 cans together Ghanaians would buy it so you could see why Dbanj is working with him
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Afam4eva(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2012
Btw, Sakordi is half Ghana/Nigeria.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Rhino5dm: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2012
It's all about selling records and making more money. D'Banj is the best cool

omar22: Sarkodie is Ghana's biggest thing, if he beats 2 cans together Ghanaians would buy it so you could see why Dbanj is working with him

^^^

The dude is quietly making more money and stretching his radar to US, UK and other african countries, while haterz are becoming more bittered. I like his swaagga cool
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Rhino5dm: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2012
Ooosshhhheeeeee! LEBETE cool

gheto mum: Almighty dbanj i dey feel you
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
It's all about selling records and making more money. D'Banj is the best cool

^^^

The dude is quietly making more money and stretching his radar to US, UK and other african countries, while haterz are becoming more bittered. I like his swaagga cool

Who gives a flyingdick about what retarrded buttwipes think ? They are only stressing while Dbanj is getting blessed ! Mafowo rana,mafi na sere grin grin
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by moderatorr: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2012
you've not heard d'banj's singles yet.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Rhino5dm: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2012
Papa ti popo oooooo, ko le ye won . . .Popo ti papa ooooo, ko le ye won o. cool

~Bluetooth:

Who gives a flyingdick about what retarrded buttwipes think ? They are only stressing while Dbanj is getting blessed ! Mafowo rana,mafi na sere grin grin
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2012
Chai d'banj Now roll with ppl of his level not Mohit superstars, thats what happen when a child suddenly want to bcom his father's father grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. / Video: Broda Shaggi - Ori / VIDEO : Eko – Kizz Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.