Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another (88503 Views)

OMG!!! See How Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Have Se.x With One Another / Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Gracito(f): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Seriously? Wow. Ifite? Now I'm scared. Recently?
Alexander001:
I just feel for the girls. as for the niqqaz it's a win win situation for them except their phones and lappy. some will even lobby the thieves for a particular girl and some will be praying for such incident coz it's free nacking no chyking...the one that happened in unizik the thieves came with plenty condom. if they call you out, you will towards the girls and make ur choice(point and kill).
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by seangy4konji: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Did they use condom
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
As I read this story, the question runs through my mind.

How would I respond to such a request.

Molest one of my mates, or die?

As a Christian, the answer is easy for me.

Jesus said that 'greater love hath no man that he should lay down his life for others.'

I think that I should do nothing but follow the words of Christ. Refuse to dishonour my God and my fellow man.....and suffer the consequences for doing right.

I do not ask to face such a trial, but I pray that when such a trial comes.....I have the courage to do the right thing and say no. Perhaps, I would be called a fool, but this is what it means to be a fool for Christ.

May God redeem the souls of those armed robbers. They too are lost, and they need to be found.

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by RaptorX: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
all4naija:
The nation of barbarians! angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed undecided cry
This is an understatement, this zoo is full of animals from the leaders to the ordinary folks. The earlier this rubbish contraption collapse the better, cause i am sick and tired of reading horror stories from that hell hole. Or the Brits should just come back and recolonise the gaddem place.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by hotdi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
embarassed
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by ndubest111(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
and somebody will say jungle justice is not gud make dem catch one among dem whether dey will go and call police
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by ahamonyeka(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
If they could have the mind to rob. then still ask them to sleep with themselves then they should not spare them whenever they are caught,the best thing is to kill them and burn them to ashes.

Anybody wey quote me saying why or that's jungle justice God go punish him papa.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
I can't read the story cos it's too long. Another episode pls
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Ninilowo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
This reminds me of the time and reign of SALIMONU and his boys. No stress, their dayz are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by superstar1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is why I hate all those Unis with off campus accommodation.

Apart from risk of these kinds of crimes, the way people co-habit calling it "couples life " is annoying and a fraud to future husband of these ladies.

I simply love my Alma mata - University of Ibadan.

I rep Zik Hall.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
na their students dey behind the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by sabi99(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thank God they didn't shoot them oo on d course of d sex cos it wud av bn a passport 2 hell................but better still some of them who r true children of God should av refused to do d sex,though its a hard decision...................may God help d victims to forget ds tragic moments n keep dm free from stds
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by cupidhero(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
jerinapi1:
God punish this ppl. Na wa oh. But atimes sef our naija babes behaviour no dey mk sense sometimes. Anyway we live in a wicked world. Nairalanders, have u seen these photos of this naija babe displaying her ASSETS (PHOTOS) RATED R

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/10/photos-naija-babe-flaunting-her-body.html
Wetin concern naija babes behaviour and the news you just read? Ewu congo!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by willy99m: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Alexander001(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Gracito:
Seriously? Wow. Ifite? Now I'm scared. Recently?
that was in 2011.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by kinzation(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nigeria!!!Which way forward embarassed embarassed...
my heart weeps for dose ladies cry cry
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Fourwinds: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Their SUG were too slow.. They should have taken account of all d places where d students reside and distribute themselves as security guards.. Once something happens be quick to take measures and prevent recurrence
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Walelavender(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
The VC, Prof. Gbedegesin isn't proactive or not doing enough to stem this tide. The governing board and the Senate should be alive to their responsibilities . This is not the LAUTECH we went to. All stakeholders should come and device means of correcting this anomaly in the shortest possible time.
Greatest Ladokites!
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
adjoviomole:
I am 100 percent sure that it was a well planned crime. The guys in d hostel one of dem knew about it. What they actually wanted was to sleep with one particular girl all the rest wr 'just bonuS.

Exactly guy. Person from the hostel be master mind. If not they no go get that mind to ask the guys to do am just like that
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by abimic(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
The best they could have done long ago was to prevent any visitation day and night from anybody, if somebody is visiting u, u will surely register it or notify the gate man so that they know who and who gets in which in turn prevent intruders that has no business in the compound. There was this hostel when I was in UNIBEN, u don't go near unless the person u are going to visit is at the gate, the owner of the hostel owns a pump action that he sometimes fire anytime intruders knock at nyt. The deed is already done, they should beef up security to prevent further brutality. The school management with SUG should rise beyond their present state to apprehend the suspects that will still continue their acts of wickedness.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is so saddening.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by mekaboy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
They will be caught if the police wants to. As long as they stole phones.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by chemaze(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
This guys call MOPOL, MOBAL, JACK ETC. OF THE NAME THEY CALLED THEM SELVES.

I REMEMBERED 2010 MY 300L DAYS, THIS SAME GUYS STARTED RAIDING OUR HOSTELS RIGHT FROM BAPTIST CHURCH IN ADENIKE TO THE NEW HOSTEL IN THE EXTREME END OF AROJE VILLAGE. THEY STARTED AROUND 12AM, REACHED MY HOSTEL AROUND 12:46AM, collected all my fones, slap me. Raped Ladies also.

People that lived in this area then, can bear me witness. then ended their raids by 4.am.

LAUTECH SUD SEARCH OUT THIS GUYS b4 They spread terror in my Great School.

sad sad I remembered vividly that PEACE AND LOVE HOSTEL IS CUSTOMER OF THIS HOODLUMS then, I dont knw now grin
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by croSStodds(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
robosky02:

what is the name of this school self hmmmmmmm

see you cant try this around UNIBEN, UNIPORT or UNICAL

the student will rost those "mopol" alive nonsense

abi they didnt hear of aluu 4
Stop being ridiculous, what can you do in that kind of situation?you're harmless against someone inhumanely equipped with gun,axe and matchete and here you are,ranting and wailing about aluu4.that sort of vicious occurrence could have happened to anyone.infact,you're vexing me sef.what a senseless posit from a blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Gracito(f): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oh, been long then. Alright.
Alexander001:
that was in 2011.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Too bad & evil. [code][/code]
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Fourwinds: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
ahamonyeka:
If they could have the mind to rob. then still ask them to sleep with themselves then they should not spare them whenever they are caught,the best thing is to kill them and burn them to ashes.

Anybody wey quote me saying why or that's jungle justice God go punish him papa.
it will be very foolish for d students to catch dose barbarians and hand them to d police.. Catch them and cut them into pieces.. I wish i will be there to help

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by robosky02(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
croSStodds:

Stop being ridiculous, what can you do in that kind of situation?you're harmless against someone inhumanely equipped with gun,axe and matchete and here you are,ranting and wailing about aluu4.that sort of vicious occurrence could have happened to anyone.infact,you're vexing me sef.what a senseless posit from a blockhead.

you dont get the point

they say this has been going on for about four months

menh some school would have formed vigilantee if the security operatiive wound not rise up
am sure at least one member of the gang would have been cought in four months

why let the rampage continue...
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by bigv(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Imagine...yet we keep opening new universities. When the old one are not adequately sustained.

bushdoc9919:

I may be wrong...but I think LAUTECH does not have hostels.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by chemaze(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
GUY MAY NOT BE SO. THIS MY SKULL, I WAS ALSO ROBBED BY THIS SAME GUYS. They rape girls then, but in their rooms. we had them doing it and all sperm on the passage floor afta they left. One wanted to bleep a girl closed to my room, but that polo shouted at him that, " U, those Bleep u Bleep never do u?" let leav here no Time. My second robbery experience.
ALL THEIR BODY SMELLING OF MARIJUANA, CI GRATE AND ALCOHOL. NA THE UPPER WEEK I LEAV DT HOLTEL. THEY COLLECTED SKULL FEE OF STUDENTS THEN, COS WE JUST RESUMED.
Demigods:

Exactly guy. Person from the hostel be master mind. If not they no go get that mind to ask the guys to do am just like that
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by montezz(f): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
There’s no doubt that something as violating as
a rape changes a woman’s perception about
herself and her world...my heart bleeds for these victims. It's a pity we live in a society where our safety can never be guaranteed(they don't care about the masses). I wish the victims a speedy recovery from the mental/emotional torture they are going through. And more,that those evil perpetrators are apprehended as soon as possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
chemaze:
GUY MAY NOT BE SO. THIS MY SKULL, I WAS ALSO ROBBED BY THIS SAME GUYS. They rape girls then, but in their rooms. we had them doing it and all sperm on the passage floor afta they left. One wanted to bleep a girl closed to my room, but that polo shouted at him that, " U, those Bleep u Bleep never do u?" let leav here no Time. My second robbery experience.
ALL THEIR BODY SMELLING OF MARIJUANA, CI GRATE AND ALCOHOL. NA THE UPPER WEEK I LEAV DT HOLTEL. THEY COLLECTED SKULL FEE OF STUDENTS THEN, COS WE JUST RESUMED.

Mehn na wa, that school is bleeped up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.