Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another (88496 Views)

OMG!!! See How Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Have Se.x With One Another / Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by babs4president: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
XwhY:
Oh Jeez
we seem to miss sumtin: methink d robbery was arranged 4rm d narration of d victim because d robbers mak it to luk lik a robbery but if investigation is properly done within d circle that were forced to hav sex we may b shock of what mit come out: ex. Wen dey robbin at point A, a call is put 2ru that they ar at point B, who delibratly misdirect the SUG vigilantes, just askin
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by gemale(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigv:
lmao. Naija robbers sef.

When students would rather choose to live off campus instead of under protection of the school security systems.

On the other hand, the schools have lesser accommodation compared to the ever rising student population.
U didn't read dt d skul doesn't have accommodation abi?
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by nobul(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
We don't av Government at all sorry 2 say my Nigeria people. This is bulshet.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by XwhY(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
babs4president:
we seem to miss sumtin: methink d robbery was arranged 4rm d narration of d victim because d robbers mak it to luk lik a robbery but if investigation is properly done within d circle that were forced to hav sex we may b shock of what mit come out: ex. Wen dey robbin at point A, a call is put 2ru that they ar at point B, who delibratly misdirect the SUG vigilantes, just askin
So what are u trying to insinuate.
Of course, they deliberately misdirected the SUG to carry out their acts successfully. The robbers sure know so much about the area they were robbing
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Am a graduate of Lautech. Robbery cases were rampant around 2007/2008. my hostels were robbed too but my best frnd n I were lucky to ve escaped been raped then. God just miraculously blinded them from seeing me where I was hiding ,they pointed torchlight at me yet they didn't see me,I can't explain wat happened then n y I was invisible to them cos I saw them clearly yet they didn't see me. my best frnd was threatened with a cutlass yet she didn't allow them n again God entered the big bros heart and let my frnd go untouched. my hostels were robbed three times but i witnessed two .This is my testimony, in all the two robberies God protected me.my God is great.I ll alwz serve him. The security in that place is bad. I had to move to town before I could sleep with my two eye closed. Town is much more safe especially wen the house is mixed with indigenes. only God can protect.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Silvofitz:
LAUTECH is the last school I would send my child. God forbid!
There's something wrong with the foundation of that school.
Cultism, robbery and poor academic performance.
you are wrong about poor performance. Lautech is one of the best in Nigeria. the school was named best state university twice ,has good medical school, urp dept is the best in the country n good CSE dept. their technology is unrivaled.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari and APC government. High insecurity and corruption everywhere. God!
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Lhorde(m): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2015
macfarland:
what as buhari nd apc gat to do wit this...wuld he carry a rifle nd stand guard at each hostel just so he can protect us?
macfarland:
what as buhari nd apc gat to do wit this...wuld he carry a rifle nd stand guard at each hostel just so he can protect us?
macfarland:
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Edikraftdeco(m): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2015
passing

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by baarakallah(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
May God Almighty protect and safe us from all these heartless beings[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by baarakallah(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2015
May God Almighty protect and safe us from all these heartless beings.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by bigv(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2015
You also lack the ability to comprehend my statement. You can quote me when you do. #Shikena.
gemale:

U didn't read dt d skul doesn't have accommodation abi?
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by predatorX: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2015
bigv:
lmao. Naija robbers sef.

When students would rather choose to live off campus instead of under protection of the school security systems.

On the other hand, the schools have lesser accommodation compared to the ever rising student population.

dont think you read the part where the wirte up said the school does not provide accommodation. Please read paragraph 9 again sad sad sad sad
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by bigv(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2015
Jeez is English as a language dat difficult?

I was generally referring to University systems in Nigeria.
predatorX:

dont think you read the part where the wirte up said the school does not provide accommodation. Please read paragraph 9 again sad sad sad sad
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by predatorX: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
There is power in number.
Only 3 people overpowered a whole body of students.
Unbelievable!
What happened to all the losers claiming Black_ axe, Pirates, Eiye, Aye and other losers confraternaties? A sight of three men turned them to chickens too?
/

Omo forget those bastardoes. One on one dem dey powerless and hopeless, na so tey i fear dem for school, All the obtainments and office wey dem open for my head but God being so merciful sha, i finally graduated in 2009. Na hin one ediot see me for road again, after school and all made, come dey threaten me with aiye. As i dey tell you now, na Kirikiri hin dey. SARS picked him up and i made sure he was branded an ARMED ROBBER. If he ever smells freedom again, na testimony hin go give for church. Nonsense.

As far as am concerned, every cultist is an ARMED ROBBER. The people raping and stealing are LAUTECHNICIANS.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by predatorX: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2015
bigv:
Jeez is English as a language dat difficult?

I was generally referring to University systems in Nigeria.

If you were, you wouldn't be getting these swipes from everyone else.

In this context, and based on the circumstance, Admittance of guilt wouldn't make you a lesser being. smiley
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by bigv(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Not 'everyone' else...you and a few others didn't comprehend the statement.

One can only admit guilt if a crime was committed...but apologising for your inability to comprehend? Common.
predatorX:

In this context, and based on the circumstance, Admittance of guilt wouldn't make you a lesser being. smiley
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by bigv(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2015

One can only admit guilt if a crime was committed...but apologising for your inability to comprehend? Common.
predatorX:

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by predatorX: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2015
bigv:

I'd wager you this....... i wouldn't be the last who has the[b] "inability to comprehend"[/b]. More flak heading your way from those who have the "inability to comprehend".

let me rest you, happy Sunny Sunday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by bigv(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
Lol. Happy Sunday & Happy New Month to you too. cool
predatorX:

I'd wager you this....... i wouldn't be the last who has the[b] "inability to comprehend"[/b]. More flak heading your way from those who have the "inability to comprehend".

let me rest you, happy Sunny Sunday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Wroxxane: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
bigv:
lmao. Naija robbers sef.

Do your research well before commenting on a topic you know nothing about. Lautech operates on an off-campus housing system, simply put, no accommodation is provided for the students
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by bigv(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
I wasn't referring to LAUTECH o.

Egbami...na so English difficult reach? angry
Wroxxane:

Do your research well before commenting on a topic you know nothing about. Lautech operates on an off-campus housing system, simply put, no accommodation is provided for the students
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by seunoni34(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
BigElEddy:
This is very bad, sad and the same time quite funny cheesy

Sorry o! Just. Couldn't hold the laff

Na person dem don form for or insult do the this strong thing

For d dudes among them I hail o!
Una perick stand at gun point?
Una b super men I swear
It still surprises me how a man can have an erec.tion at gun point. It takes emotional and psychologically balanced state of mind to have an erec.tion. So how manage? A dick can't stand when you're under pressure and trembling in fear no matter what except you're a superman. Maybe a lot of folks here ain't so learned with the male body, little wonder they ain't talking about that aspect

The story ain't adding up, and it looks all planned to me.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by ochoa(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
flipflop:
im an ex- Ladokite, this issue of robbery is rampant in LAUTECH, especially in under g and adenike area. the school authority should improve on security. till date, i cant forget the robbery experience i had in that school, it was my first time of seeing a fire arm upclose . the next time some people raised a false alarm that we were being robbed, my teeth started chattering. My little advice for any current student of Lautech is " please dont rent an hostel with wooden door, rent those with strong metal door and insure it from behind + girls dont live upstairs, those wicked guys can come in thru the ceiling.
*ps: i lived in Mardel.
stayed at mardel(5) during my freshman year...no robberies or rape tho.. buh the *bigger bros* did a whole lot of 'obtaining'

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by flightz(f): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lezz, hapi new month to u
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
ademijuwonlo:
you are wrong about poor performance. Lautech is one of the best in Nigeria. the school was named best state university twice ,has good medical school, urp dept is the best in the country n good CSE dept. their technology is unrivaled.
I'm aware universities and their graduates/students are rated in academic and characters. I wonder how a university that's churning out cultists, rapists, and armed robbers would be adjudged the best in Nigeria. Larger percentage of LAUTECH students are deficient in characters from what we hear, and see. Like the current case of dehumanization in discussion, such things could only happen among the beasts of a nation. Talk of fraudsters, LAUTECH. Yahoo plus, LAUTECH. What's actually the problem?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Wroxxane: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
bigv:
I wasn't referring to LAUTECH o.

Egbami...na so English difficult reach? angry
Why write something of such on a thread opened about A PARTICULAR university? You simply could have booked a space.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by seanaddy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
seunoni34:

It still surprises me how a man can have an erec.tion at gun point. It takes emotional and psychologically balanced state of mind to have an erec.tion. So how manage? A dick can't stand when you're under pressure and trembling in fear no matter what except you're a superman. Maybe a lot of folks here ain't so learned with the male body, little wonder they ain't talking about that aspect

The story ain't adding up, and it looks all planned to me.
I'm sorry to add this o... But I think when it comes to a point where u have to defend ur life.. Mehn, bros just forget the emotional and psychological balance.. Ur dick fit even triple charge... Just saying sha... Not like I'm sure or experienced.. . But just trying to be realistic.. .
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by franco3075q(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Loading things
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Silvofitz:

I'm aware universities and their graduates/students are rated in academic and characters. I wonder how a university that's churning out cultists, rapists, and armed robbers would be adjudged the best in Nigeria. Larger percentage of LAUTECH students are deficient in characters from what we hear, and see. Like the current case of dehumanization in discussion, such things could only happen among the beasts of a nation. Talk of fraudsters, LAUTECH. Yahoo plus, LAUTECH. What's actually the problem?
. majority of schls in Nigeria are guilty of your list and not just Lautech. The world is filled with bad pple but dat doesn't mean everybody is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.